ITT: saddest anime you've seen

ITT: saddest anime you've seen

rumbling hearts

SAO

Clannad after story. Literally fucks with every attachment figure you might have.

Clannad after story
and NANA

same

Little busters refrain was pretty sad, and clannad.

guilty crown

This
I agree with this also i recently finished your lie in april it was pretty mediocre then the last 2 episodes hits and you die faster than a granmother playing dark souls

Is anohana slow paced?

>PermanentDepression.mp4

everyone in this thread is a gay faggot with cock breath.

try aku no hana for not pussy sadness.

Not sad, but I have bawled like a little bitch to some episodes of Azumanga Daioh more than anything.

what is sad about Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai? only the last episodes from every season are kind of sad but if you read the manga you know it's not like that

Meh i mean it's a 12 ep anime which is roughly 4 1/2 hr or you could juat watch the movie which is literally just a mildly well edited comp of the show it's a little on the slow side o didn't feel anything at all till the which is what it all builds up to similarly to your lie in april

I'm this guy

Grave of the Fireflies. Hands down.

This is now a fap roulette thread.
Get rolling fags

roll

I've seen some of the anime i haven't gotten to any of the sad parts
What's the manga like in comparison?

roll

check'd

roII

roIl

rolI

Well it didnt make me cry but i dropped some tears... (but it happens to me in almost all mangas with harem)

roll

rollerino

roll for hitler

The fuck so is it sadder or more mild than the anime also what the fuck man get your life together most harems are comedies don't cry cuz best gurl ended up not being best gurl

lol Sup Forums is shit.
/bread

Well at the end you dont expect that the chosen girl is the chosen girl

>got high before watching this
>protagonist is a total fucking idiot
>could have prevented almost all of it by knuckling the fuck down and being a productive member of society, war or no war
>housemate is sad at the end and I'm angry

That retard would have literally been on benefits in the modern day despite being perfectly fit to do something to make his own money

Cowboy Bebop was sad, but I hardly watch any anime.
If you want sad animation regardless of origin, I'd recommend The Plague Dogs, made me cry with full sobs and stuff, something I haven't done in years (sober)

THAT'S NOT AN ANIME YOU RETARD. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ANIME IS? YOU MUST BE A NEWFAG

in the anime for example there's all this Yokkiun obsesion at the end of season one that makes you think Keima just got mad. meanwhile on manga Yokkiun it's simple a perfect waifu, on the anime they portray her to make Keima look like he should start living on the real world instead of all the games shit
Also, end of season 3 you can see him cry because of Chihiro, while in manga he literally gives no fuck

basically they want you to feel sorry about Keima but he really just doesn't gives a fuck

im mexican so sorry for the bad english

roll

Welcome To The NHK was pretty good, most of you would probably relate to the protagonists insecurities and feelings of self doubt

I left the anime at the last season, then i read the manga and i was like... its going to end, and in the end like the song says it doesnt ever matter, i was in shock... also mexican :v

baiiitttt?

A qué te refieres compa? by the way, no he terminado de leer el manga, lo dejé en el último arco y no he tenido tiempo de leerlo, así que deje los spoilers pues

cowboy bebop sucked ass

See you later space cowboy.

Tokyo magnitude 8.0

I would exactly call this sad, but the thread reminded me of it.

I came here to post this too.
>You better carry that weight.

Norteño?... el final esta raro para mi y ya...

Underrated. If not a bit obscure.

Regiomontano, tú?

Fucking this

also serial experiments lain, in a very odd kind of melancholy

Duranguense

Dropped lain about halfway through. Should I finish it?

Pic related is pretty depressing to be honest. Great anime.

the last 3 episodes had me supplying my face with a constant stream of tears