Post chicks that are sluttier than they look, if questioned show nudes in response

post chicks that are sluttier than they look, if questioned show nudes in response

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AmJlEJRLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also can confirm legality, ive had others question whether or not she is

No one can be sluttier than she looks. But that was the response you wanted, wasn't it, user???????

truth be told, yes and no lol

okay op post the pics of the slut so we can see

truth be told she deleted 90% of the good ones and left me with this less than stellar crap. apologies if i am indeed a total fag

how old are you? not the girl you?

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to call you a 'total' fag. But a fag for sure. But you could post moar and your faggotry level could wane.

sadly thats like the only real nude i have now, close second is this but it isnt getting better

so how slutty is she, exactly? how many guys has she fucked? any threesomes or more?

No nudes, but right

I've always judged a woman by her brassiere. And her brassiere is useful and no object of sexuality.

But...Good for you. I rescind the label of 'fag' I previously placed upon you and formally request you post a good pic or story of this girl.

that i know of 11, and shes probably done more since we last talked 7 months ago. as for group sex it was me her and pic related. but she used to run a blowjob circle with a few other chicks for money in the back of our highschool, says she made a hundred a month

My cousin

Prove it

okay story time then
>be me and these two
>have a trip to hawaii for spring break with some classmates
>proceed to room together since weve known eachother a while
>on flight for hawaii
>proceed to get legged tapped when trying to nap
>incessant tapping and poking continues for 30+ mins while trying to nap
>eventually ask wtf is happening and proceed to see op.jpg and otherpost.jpg masturbating while 70% of plane is asleep.
>proceed to play with pussies until both had enough and now have to grills sleeping on me
cont.

Proof?

roll

check'd

story cont. as of this point left girl is L and right girl is S. for size reference L is around 5'4 S is 5'7
>get to airport and go to hotel unpack for a bit and take a nap cuz im a tired fuck.
>see L undressing as im waking up and walk over to her silently and start fingering her ass
>instant ass clench and girly gasp
> cover mouth and proceed to start fucking her ass
>feel drool slowly dripping from her mouth and go harder
>L's pussy is a waterfall and im getting ready to cum
> go balls deep and let out a solid 15ish milliliters of cum out in her ass
>feel her go limp from her orgasm
>bring her into shower to clean her off but just end up going for round two in the shower
>proceed to bang against wall still in her ass this whole time
>enter peeping S
>both surprised and aroused to see us fucking
> S wants in
> S goes down to knees and eats L out
>L's ass is gripping me like a fucking constrictor snake
>S makes L squirt hard and L passes out for a bit from using up energy screaming and having around 3-5 intense orgasms
>S proceeds to lightly clothe her and me and S have fairly vanilla sex for a few hours ending in ruined bedding and a creamed pussy
>were all fuckbuddies now for the next two months
>L considered dating me but decided agaainst it
>S considered stripping for extra cash.
pretty decent deal all things considered

She looks like a whore

>sluttier than they look
Posts cheap whore

Bullshit fag. Not even good lies.

Woul fuck her very rough. Anything of the feet of this slut?

Typic cumshot waiting face. Post moar of her

I'm sure she's gotten a lot of facials

Im sure she is a little cum eater whore

Any picture of her barefeet

Photoshop your crush nude. pic related..

I know she definitely loves being cummed on

This bitch cant be sluttier than she looks bc she looks like a dirty cocksucker hooker

but you will never see her naked again
I won't post a picture where she is under 18, she looks so cute, harmless and unused in these

Fuck. Beautiful picture. Unfortunately i cant save it now. Post moar of this cumwhore stories appreciated too

:)

Uh. I saved her pictures. I love her face covered in cum. So innoncent face with slutty pictures almost unbelieveable

Please share user

Her name's Liv. I've got a mutual friend who was telling me stories about her. Liv's bi and would fuck random slutty girls in front of her. They'd be fully naked, eating each other out, with my friend in the room just watching.

Best i could do

Fucking cuck.

THAT girl has facial pics on here? No way

Yes she is sluttier then how she looks

I wanna see her eaten out by a girl. I would masturbate to them and finally cover their face with my jizz

and... could you post few?

I saw 3 facial pic. I cant share them bc im on my phone

Damnmm bitch must love facials then

OHHHH wow sooo slutty...

I know that she really wants to have a threesome with another girl. She tried with her bf and this girl here, her french exchange student, but it never happened. They just made out a lot, the other girl wasn't into it

I just ran out of that exact same handsoap, bummer

She's really sex obsessed though, and she's told me about being caught by her parents many times, with girls and guys

Expose this slut

she isn't slutty

Wish i could lick that asshole :(

I bet she'd like that

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AmJlEJRLg

Do you think she would let me fuck both of her holes?

How many dicks did she drained??

I know she's into butt play. It might take some convincing, but I'm she you could fuck her ass if you really wanted. I think it'd be fun to try and get her to take two cocks at once, make her a true cumslut

At least 30. What do you think?

Nice dubs
Nice titties
Nice ass

I wanna fill her ass with my cum as some other guy fucking her pussy

She really needs to be gangbanged. Have all her holes filled.

Same as not more

Any nudes of her or feet related?

I would ask her to give me a golden shower

Yess

I wanna slap those little titties with my rockhard cock

Moar of this slut plz

Any moar of Liv?

>The gap between her eyebrows is bigger than OP's dick.

You have no idea.

show us

Want more?

any pics more revealing?

yes. with facts about her being a slut

her

Fuckable tits

Show her face and tits please

This innocent looking Mexican kik slut

might as well post more user

Comments/thoughts?

she looks like a whore and has prob taken money for sex at some point in her life

thoughts?