Dad found my cum hamster today, he screamed at me so I just ran and now I'm hiding in the vacant lot a few blocks away

dad found my cum hamster today, he screamed at me so I just ran and now I'm hiding in the vacant lot a few blocks away

how do I explain it to him? pls help

Tell him its lemon scented and that he should take a deep wiff.

>cum hamster
???

said my hamster died a week ago from exhaustion, but in reality I was trying to finger its butt to see if it would feel pleasure from it but I think I killed it by doing that, either through physical trauma or it had a heart attack. I didn't know what else to do so I just started masturbating on it and hid it in my underwear drawer, but he found it today when he was cleaning my room

Let me guess, you hollowed out a hamster by masturbating with it, and now your father has found its bloody, semen-bloated corpse.
Well, jacking it got you into this mess, jacking it will get you out of it.

this. blow a large hot load on your dad.

lol

>cum hamster

Calling it now, this is gonna be the next big meme

pics or it didn't happen

Always use protection.

Wtf mang

>Claiming to be a furry on 2016
>normie enough to not have a cum hamster
fucking newfags

thats stuffed

Some of us prefer to sew a fleshlight into the ass of a 3 foot Winnie the Pooh doll.

maybe stop being degenerate scum?

>cum hamster
That sounds like a shitty nickname you get assigned

>my daddy cleans my room
>I am 10 years old
>I post on Sup Forums

Well this explains the steady drop off in good original content throughout the years.

is this copypasta? I think ive seen it before

>2016 and not having a cum hamster
wtf is wrong with your dad?

is your name tehya by any chance?

I thought you meant to say hamper. So I'm just going to continue believing he found your jizz laundry.