Why b is such a shithole?

Why b is such a shithole?

Because of you

facebook, snapchat, instagram and virgins have taken over with their obsession over nude pics, including traps

Everything is a shithole

Because you touch yourself.

>facebook
>snapchat
>instagram
and especially
>virgins
you are the embodiment of virginity, and these websites were always shit. now go home

Sometimes i feel like we should all move to another site, make that place a shithole then keep moving. Kind of like a plague of retards. A cyber plague lol.

Not at all.

i already know that but Sup Forums wasnt as canerous as it was before, now its advanced cancer

Off by one has a good point. Kind of like the old habbo days.

An exodus has been done numerous times, from my understanding. Not4chan, chan4chan, 12chan, etc etc. They were the places to escape to. But, well, any fag old enough, knows all that shit died and this one still remains. Go figure, right?

It is a necessary shit hole. Without it, the world would get backed up and eventually explode, spreading shit literally everywhere.
At least here it's a constant steady flow, freeing the normal fags from getting overwhelmed from all the dank memes

Damn, I've been here since 2011 and i didn't know this happened before

I wasn't thinking of an escape, but more like a takeover. Didn't have to be a chan board.

U forgot 7chan lolz

I think it's about that time when all those other chans were beginning to die. I've been around since late 06. There used to be a wikichan, but I'm pretty sure that shit's dead, too.

7chan still lives, nigga.

We could make fake fbs okor twitter accs and just make threads in other peoples pages and the like.

Even then, it doesn't work, man. There's no escaping this place. You're stuck here for eternity or until someone kills it for us.

Kinda makes you wish the feds finally got us.

all the edgy kids coming here to "le dark side of the internet"

If people on Sup Forums would be getting pussy IRL everything would be better.

None of us would be on b if we were getting pussy

But, most people on Sup Forums don't even know what it feels like.