I just saw a meteorite crash land south of my appartment

I just saw a meteorite crash land south of my appartment

Ask me anything

Aw shit I heard somone say spiderman thread!

Uh, which drugs have you been smoking, inhaling, or ingesting?

just drank a beer and smoked a cigarrete on the balcony and saw this huge light crossing the sky followed by a large explosion southeast of my appartment building

What are you a Faggot? Go look for it you piece of shit.

do you live in Mexico?
I think I saw it too

Fucken hell, you neckbeard Faggot. What kind of lazy Fuck sees a meteorite land close to their house and then just goes online to talk about it rather than go out and look for the impact.

In Puebla familia

Where the fuck at, at least give location

It's not that close and indeed I'm going to look for it, I'm just looking for the exact landing site

Southeast of the city of Puebla in Mexico

TIL they got internet in Mexico.

>go figure.

You just head in the direction you saw it. It's an adventure you cunt. Just go, get off the internet, go outside for first time in God knows how long and just forage about

U wot m8? Yu'avin a giggle m8? I'll smash ya cheeky face ya tom tit I swear on me mum.

You stupid fuck go get the ore stupid fuck

Why aren't you uploading pics of that?

Update: the motherfucking rock landed in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in between my State and another... impossible to retrieve fuck my life

which part?
sounded really close to my house

implying it's safe to go out in mexico at 4 in the morning.

>MFW

downtown near Paseo Bravo, do you live in Cholula? I think it hit the ground "close" to there (and by close I mean in between Cholula and the next state)

this, I won't go out cruising the city and half a state on my bike, if I had a car I wouldn't be posting here

>implying space and asteroids actually exist

No mames andas hasta tu madre verdad pipope?

yep, I live in San Andres Cholula

ni madres solo vivo aqui, jarocho de corazon puto

post time/date with meteorite.

Pues da la informaciĆ³n completa jarochito cagon, ya sabes como somos aqui que a medios chiles mada funciona