Choose one to be your sex slave and I'll post more

Choose one to be your sex slave and I'll post more .

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkingaboutphilosophy.blogspot.com/2012/10/david-parker-rays-audio-tape-transcript.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I take 10

great choice with 10 bro, she's so fucking hot! how would you fuck her?

Thanks ! Obviously anal, she's my slave !

haha great, she'd hate anal but would be so fun to watch her squirm and scream! ;)

need more requests Sup Forums, lets go :)

No. 19 would be my choice

Yeah, and i will spank her if she is not obediant !

19 for you sir. how would u use her?

could i fuck her mouth while u ass fuck her too? or do you want her to yourself?

Yes you can because you have offered me. But go deeper i don't want she take pleasure. She is her for our pleasure only.

ill make sure to choke her and gag her, make her suffer :)

anyone else here? need more requests… threads too slow.

I like this pic she has a small cute ass. Finally i free her and marry with she ;) And i take N° 22 for more game !

She's the hottest on the list IMO. I could totally find lots of ways to "use her". Yet if I have to choose, I would fuck her pussy to death.

mm yess, cum in her pussy too!

give me more of 22 and 24 OP. I'll pick my favorite and write a dark fantasy.

21 for sure

oh yes, 22 is the perfect slut to ass fuck!

19 for me, would love an asian sex slave

6 all day

I take N° 2 not for sex, just for have a new furniture in the house, as a naked chair. Or she can wash my ass with her tong after toilett.

21, nice hot milf!

I will tie her up in a public toilet, clamp her mouth open with a dental gag and pinch her nose. Have train of guys fuck her mouth and cum down her throat. She will be forced to swallow if she wants to breathe. Do this until her belly is bloated with cum. After that use her to clean the entire toilet, use her hair and tits to mop the filthy floor and clean the toilet bowls and urinals.

Post more of her body shots

nudes of 19!

love to see that happen to her bro!

That's an easy 20, my good man.

6, bimbo

nice! you should tittyfuck 2 too

ass shot of 19

Yup, I might as well tatoo "Cum Dumpster" on her butt.

i'd be shoving my cock in and out of her throat until she passed out with my cum slowly dripping from her nostrils, then while she was still passed out i'd tie her wrists to her ankles and prop her up, fingering her asshole. she would wake up eventually, and i would listen to her scream and watch her squirm as i quickly penetrate her, begging me to stop and that it hurt, taking great pleasure in every tear i watched her shed. i'd start choking her as i flip her over, telling her that if she makes eye contact i'll let her live. when i'm finally done i'll take her to a local bar and throw her out of the car, so that the drunks can wander into the best night of their lives.

3 please

20, nice choice!

Oh yes good choice. But she looks too confidant, i will have to learn her to obey and respect me. 50 wiplash would be a good idea but i don't want to ddamage her body. Any idea ?

23?

fuck yes, really abuse the bimbo slut!

I like 19, 20 and 11.. i would rape them 24/7.

3, nice hot gilf bro! how would u fuck her?

oh yes way too confident. need to be sodomized into submission

Hell yeah! No.19 FTW.

23, huge boobs!
choose one of them sir!

Ass to mouth
Forced rimjobs
Swallow

nice! :)

are you all enjoying this thread? fave slut and fave pic so far? who's jerking to them?

16, dem titties tho.
Wonder what her ass and feet are like.

Yes with my dick and very big objects. But i will also humiliate her. I will walk with her completely naked with a leash in the road. Everybody will see that she is mine. So show nude of her at everybody !

yeah! really use this princess

22 wakes up blindfolded on a cold concrete floor, her head still pounding. She tries to pull her legs in to stand up but is stopped by a *clank*. Her heartbeat skips a beat and then quickens as reality starts to catch up. She lets out a scream, and then another and another. A tape starts to play..

thinkingaboutphilosophy.blogspot.com/2012/10/david-parker-rays-audio-tape-transcript.html

heres 16 sir, ass and feet

17?

>rimjobs
Indeed nice boobs, but uggly face. I sit on her face forhiding this mosnter and make her suffocated

Fav. Slut: No.19
Fav Pic: Nude one of course lol

Could I have 15, please?

Great choice then!
Ass could be a bit bigger but still wouldn't say no!

Ace

Moar 16

mmm fuck yes 22 would be perfect for that!

Fat bitch number 16. I will save my cum for up to 2 weeks and not wash my dick. I will tie her neck to the bed post tight enough for her to gasp for air. Then, I will proceed to skull fuck her with my smelly cheese caked dick and cum so much in her mouth that she will choke and cum spurting out of her nose.

Roll

>Show her tits

mmm good choice my man! :)

15, hot slutty milf!

I want to rape that throat

heres a great pic of 16! tittyfuck the shit out of her!

Thanks, would fuck her mouth and bite her nipples with Love

I make cum all my neighborhood on her face !

you rolled 5

Oh I love this pic too, she's soo hot.

mmm

yes do it!

19 is the one. Asians are always the craziest.

more 17?

yes bukakke her!

I would ass fuck 4 into the ground...rubbing one out and hoping to see more.

hell yes, ass fuck 19 too

With each line spoken on the tape her hopes drain and drain until there is nothing left. She slumps over and begins to cry into the makeshift blindfold forced on her face. Her sobbing is interrupted by the sound of a creaky metal door opening. Footsteps being to draw near her, slow and deliberate. Her breathing and sobbing increase in intensity. Shes so nervous shes practically hyperventilating while crying. A hand reaches down and grabs her by the collar of her blouse, leaving her propped up on two knees. "P..Please n..no" she begs into the void as the hand rips her blouse off her.

17 on right, 5 on left

oh hell yes! 4 would be the best slut to anally abuse!! u like her bro? want moar?

wao 12

YESSS!!! MOAR 19!!!!

Absolutely into her, she's got a pretty good body going. I'd love to have her lie back on a bed and slowly fuck her throat until she's licking my balls. She looks like she'd be down for anything though! I'd lick her asshole clean.

hell yes bro! throat fuck her and tittyfuck her big fake titties too, and cum in her hair

got any nudes of 22?

which one is your fav?

Ugh, she's even got a big fucked up nose...
Shit...that really turns me on too. I want to bite on those fake tits, grip her waist and bury my face in her loose, hairy pussy...she looks filthy and fucked.

I'll cum in her hair, then I'll cum so much in her mouth that it'll drip out of her massive fucking nose...more of that bitch.

none sadly :(

hard to choose bro, i know them all so i like them all. my fav can change on any given day. mostly i like 11, 2,4, 10,15

any nudes of 17?

22 plz

oh hell yes haha, her nose is fucked up big time. heres a good shot of her cleavage. would love to tittyfuck her here and squirt sperm up her nose!

guys, email me to chat more and see more pics: [email protected]

I'm close to cumming and will have to leave soon, so email me to continue the fun! :)

post your fav?

i like this pic of 11 a lot

none I'm afraid :(

22, nice tits here!

still here guys? don't let the thread die!!!

moar 21!

9 :)

would anyone be interested in jerking to these sluts on cam? or getting a group together online to chat in real time about using them?

if so, email me: [email protected]