Rate my dick, Sup Forums

Rate my dick, Sup Forums

fucking actually disgusting, user.

it looks like a log of shit with a gone off cherry at the end....please do not stick it in white girls

Nigger/10

Your cock looks like a fucking melted strawberry freddo frog. Never let it out again.

Will try,Sup Forumsro.

black cock down/10

Best comment I've heard on this board.

Dirty sand nigger dick/10.

Agreed

It's not all that bad. 5.5/10

S'aight

Limp dick on the remote

That's not limp lol
Dicklet

Eso esta podrido

Not all too bad. Girth is aight.

Thanks Sup Forumsro.
I'll take a better pic later~

rate

OP here
You fucking won

rate?

small/10

I dunno but the picture quality sucks fucking ass. How about turning on a lamp next time and focus the fucking camera.

7.2/10
The girth's great, 10/10 in its own rating. The length is just great, not too big, not too small. Just right.

cheers :))

Has a heart shape on the head. Not weird, but interesting. Girth is pretty okay. Some chicks don't really like a big dick but something that actually gets to the point. Yours should do fine.

Will do. Thanks for the input.

No problem, Sup Forumsro

A rate would be much appreciated

Shave and it'll look much better~
I'd ride that cock for hours...

damn right you would

You don't need a rate. OP here. That's something to be proud of. Technically this is a rate so...

The lines around are interesting, but nothing to worry about. If you ever worried about it, wear a colored condom. But either way, you're good, man. It's an ideal size, not for the average size but above average.

It looks great, 11/10, 14/10 if shaved.
Oh god, I am so hard~ I want it inside me

how bout you drop an ass pick for me and everyone

A better(?) picture

Nigger dick. Drops me down or brings me up a few pegs, depends on who's in the thread really

Thanks OP
I've gotten mixed results about the color line

plz rate :)

Looks like you have a bad case of shit dick OP. Wash it off.

Fuck them(you probably did). Use the lines to give them a measurement on how far they can gag or how much they can take them. You shouldn't have anything to worry about, user.

I don't have any right now a-and I still need to work on it for a few months before it'll look good >

Door stopper for the queen's palace, m8. Good on you.