Is my GF a PAWG?

Is my GF a PAWG?

Also general amateur PAWG thread

Use better pic faggot

As a Certified Black Man (or nigger in common parlance) I hereby name your gf a PAWG. Now let me fuck her pls

Fuck, in light of these:
I name her Race Mixing Target #1, all black men will be taking passes at that now. All of them.

I think she's into black guys but she's reluctant to fuck someone else. How do I get her into fuck black men?

She's not even white how can she be a PAWG?

She's not even white

she looks big boned when it comes to her thighs i guess that would be a pawg, but could be way better with consistent exercise, running/squats.

Ask her outright if she'd be interested. If there's even a slim possibility, it's super easy to find black guys who are down to smash fat assed white bitches. Introduce them, let them get to know each other, black guys are usually outgoing, funny, and direct. Plus it's like the American dream for them

Half hispanic

Coincidentally my mom is part white part hispanic and my dad is black. Hispanic/white girls are sooo presdisposed to fuck black guys. Like so fucking much.

Why do you all have tiny penises?

What is a pawg?

Tell her she can fuck someone else, as long as he isn't black.

Maybe even throw in a little bit of nigger here and there.
Guaranteed you'll get home to a train being run on her.

idk man, ask my comfortablyaboveaverage dick

a train composed of all of her guy friends of all races. give a bitch free rein she gon use dat shit

Shit b8

Or if your that retarded go look it up lazy fuck

Not really, just make sure she avoids aids you cuck

Yes she is a pawg and you should be proud.

Can someone tell me if my girlfriend is a pawg?? Can show more if needed

No she is a fit chick with a nice ass.

She looks like a slut I know

YES

like a poor man's iggy azalea with a tighter ass

Asking for more please

U like?

fuuuck, i like

dude, who is this? she reminds me of an older version of this chick i crushed on hard when i was 15

Where ya from?

What was her name?

Oh, I'm sure it's not her. I'm still in touch with the girl I talked about. But I'm from Michigan and her name was Julia

what is PAWG?

daaaaamn, her body's so tiiiiight

What are those, B cups? I love two good handfuls and a fat ass. hnnnnng
need some backstory user. even if its a set you downloaded off of here

like creammm

Nice, I'm almost sure she has a thing for black guys, so chances are she's getting blacked soon.
I've noticed that too. Also PAWG's and thick girls

>PAWG

sounds like furry shit
OP is a fag