I speak American

scotland genuinely hate england to be fair

Wales and Ireland are just kind of meh

You speak a bastardised version of English mate

maybe u should stop oppressing them and give them their freedoms

scotland had their chance

they just can't handle the bantz

These days Scotland probably dislike England the most

Ireland obviously historically hated England very much but now that ROI has its independence, they probably don't care as much anymore

And yeah Wales probably hates us the least. All they care about is beating us at rugby.

I speak Australian m8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GS4iwfyZFXM

You speak a bastardised version of French mate

Ireland have their independence you moron

Scotland had a referendum on it but didn't have the balls to vote yes

Wales don't care enough to want independence really

No you don't you fucking convict, you speak English because your ancestors were Englishmen who we deported

You speak bastarized version if Bulgarian pham

We should just make them numbers 51-53 t b h

You mean Modern version. Your ancient version of English is no longer needed in the 21st century.

Oi fuck those damn yanks bunch of culturless poofters.
>Sent from my iPhone
BLOODY ELL INGURLANS JUST SCORDD I BETTER CHANT THE MELODY TO SEVEN NATION ARMY WITH MY MATES AHABAH

Definitely not true, English is a Germanic language with a French influence (and by corollary, Latin influence)

You speak in grunts and hand gestures

Thank you America

American will always sound better than English

Why do British singers always try to sound American when they sing?

I'm not hating on scottish mates, but if they hate england so much, why don't they just speak gaelic scottish (or whatever it's called)

I mean you HAVE to know english because it's an international language, but why is it your own language m8

Did the Englards prohibit them from teaching their own language or smth?

I eat a bstardised version of ravioli

>Did the Englards prohibit them from teaching their own language or smth?
yes lmao

the little kids in school would get the cane if they spoke anything other than english

>actually believing this
There's a reason no one watches espn mate, american commentators sound like annoying prepubescent twats

Guayvioli

if you get rid of the southern states i'd happily join the US 2bh

aren't they the best ones m8?

no, new england is

(you)violi

that's really odd. Greeks and a lot of other nations got conquered by the turks for like 400 years (and in case of other nations for even more) but despite all the oppresion and shit they and we still speak our own language

We always talk shit about the turks being evil etc etc but if we got conquered by Britain we would be basically be Brits now (just look at cypriots and maltese)

>Invented Sport
>Is shit at it

WTF???

Most American's would love to

I speak American

Should've picked German to be honest.

>doesn't like shit
>shits

Our commentators are British
We even lifted people from MoTD but people keep saying our commentators are shit. People will just shit on anything American

>that's really odd. Greeks and a lot of other nations got conquered by the turks for like 400 years (and in case of other nations for even more) but despite all the oppresion and shit they and we still speak our own language
The Greeks had the Church keeping the language alive and relevant. It's a pretty common phenomenon. And it explains why religion was so important during the Greek independence, even if it had liberal elements.

Protestantism in Scotland just helped spread English.

>We always talk shit about the turks being evil etc etc but if we got conquered by Britain we would be basically be Brits now (just look at cypriots and maltese)
The Maltese speak much better Italian than English, actually.

Because USA, not because of you.

False, both have evolved since you twats fucked off over there

They don't?
youtube.com/watch?v=pK7egZaT3hs