Cuck/abuse thread. Post girls you know, anons say how they would use and degrade them. Reply for a reply

cuck/abuse thread. Post girls you know, anons say how they would use and degrade them. Reply for a reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would tie her to a bed and fuck her raw before cumming all over her glasses and leaving her to cry in the public bathroom we just fucked in.

These threads are shit, post some stories of getting cucked they are better

moar of those snapchat images if you have them, so hot

I'll post a few just go to the tumblr page for more

rewarding with uk slut nudes

fuck off to your own bread faggo

none of this is even oc though lol

wow I want to kidnap those two and rape them in the ass until they are dead

still better than these pg 13 facebook pics with a bunch of autists trying to sound sexy

If you don't like it there are plenty of threads for your pasty landwhales

Why do you guys fantasize about this? Don't. It sucks when it actually happens. My wife won't even let me touch her now.

Deep throat her during 69, ignoring her choking and gagging then blow right down her throat while I stick my tongue deep in her ass

Please give good detail on what you would do to Kari(left) and Chloe (right)

Go on....

Holy fuck, this girl. Tie her up and face fuck her till she almost passes out, then slide my cock between her tits. Tie her ankles up to the bed and fuck her raw while she cries and begs. Any more of her?

What about this girl?

Opee?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

Wow, do you have any more? I can't see her ass but I think I'd have a lot of fun fucking it

oh looks its the bitch who sucked me off in high school why do you keep posting her you cuck?

Pretty much answered your own question there

I'll grab them, take them home, and make them my fuck rags. Kari will be tied up in my bedroom, I'm going to destroy that ass every night and pump it full of cum and then have her suck me clean.

Chloe will be in chains in the basement, fucked over and over by dogs on a live video feed for you

be brutal with these two

I'd put those sex lips to good use and make her gag on my cock.

I actually fucked that girl in high school thats why it's hilarious. Mfw I come to a cuck thread and have a true story to tell

I'd drug the one on the left and lock her up in my basement, then invite a bunch of guys over to all take turns with one of her holes. Then when she's all used up and broken I'd take the other girl down there and relish in the look on her face when she sees what's left of her friend, and realizes that she's next.

I'm listening

probably just kill that ugly whale

She was really shy I got her to blow me in the parking lot at lunch then Halloween one year I fucked her tits and mouth for like 2 hours

Left gets ball-gagged and tied spread eagle while I fuck right doggystyle as she eats left's ass and pussy. I fill right's ass with my cum then tie her hands behind her back and leave them both there over night. The next morning I force feed them my cock and make them cumswap the resulting load

Tie her up and mercilessly fuck those soft creamy soles all night

Got any good pics of her??

more

Finger until she squirts all over the bed then shove my dick im her until I cum inside.

No this was like 2009 before everyone had a phone

Fucking shitty.

this is so cringey and autistic

>2009
>before everyone had a phone
What are you, 12? Everyone I knew had a phone in 2009, and I was in fuckin middle school.

Get job as waiter
Get her drunk
Bend her over the table and begin fucking her until I cum in hat pussy while everyone is watching

well I was like 15 and sorry my parents weren't rich

Well she needs to be face fucked. I want to gag her with my cock and when I finish with her I'll dump her off in the ghetto so the boys can have their turn

Shoot a load right down her fucking throat while I choke her. That warm mouth would feel so good

I'd pay for her dentist visit, put her on a diet then send her home without fucking her because clearly she's underage.

Face fuck the resting bitch face off of her, replace it with my jizz

than*
fucking autistic mongoloid

She seems like a sweet girl
Would tie her down and grab her throat while I fuck her. Having her gasp for air. Would continue to use her all day until I've cum in every hole

Small dick detected

I would skull Fuck the one on the right while the left watched tied up.

(19)

I'd slap her face with my dick, wipe that bitch face off. Then i'd hold her up by her hair and fuck her face. Id love to cum on those stupid glasses

Take her to the dressing room let her model for me and tell her I'll buy her whatever she wants. As she's trying on the clothes I push her up against the mirror and begin fucking her I make her drop to her knees and cum all over her face
I leave the store

she would probably like it

I'll take them both and force left to rape right cruelly and act like she's in on it, over and over for days to save herself, and then chain up and gag left and give her to right as a present

Hook a car battery up to her tits as I fuck her hard, then cum on her and snapchat it to everyone on her list

>sneak into her classroom where she's staying after to do extra credit
>grab her polo shirt tight and twist my fist twice, knotting it up and holding her tight.
>giving me that same open mouth look of surprise/incredulity
>open hand to cheek, firm, but not injuring..makes a audible 'pop'
>settles her down
>grab her sexy red hair and force her down on her knees
>she struggles and pushes back in complete disbelief that its even happening.
>As i hold her hair with one hand, i let go of her shirt with the other and pull out my big, girthy cock.
>She realizes no on is coming, and begins to revisit the forced/rape fantasies she's had but tried to ignore...
>push the head of my dick against her lips and tell her to suck it
>A wave of heat and wanton lust takes her over, as she finally accepts her true role and feels complete.
>fuck her whore mouth until the front of her shirt is wet with drool
>cum deep down her throat so as not to leave any dna
>leave her a slobbery mess on the class room floor and make my exit.
>she volunteers to stay after every day after that in hopes that big dicked Alpha comes back and makes her feel like a sub woman again.

how bout this one?

brutal skullfucking to death

Been blowing loads to her since 2009...would Fuck her so damn hard

chainsaw gutfuck

She would be having a slumber party with a bunch of her friends
She would casually let it slip that her parents were out of town. We would make out and tease each other when her friends couldn't see us. I would shove a vibrator up her pussy to get her well and tell her she had to leave it in until I took it out. As she sits with her friends you can see her moan and try and fight it. I would come over and bend her over the kitchen table and slowly fuck her ass. I would have all her friends there recording what's going on and posting it online. Would force her to her knees slap her a couple times with my cock and cum all over her beautiful face

How bad to you want to titty fuck her creamy white milkers user?

How about any other dartmouth/hali girls?

I'd nut right on that tattoo on her belly...

gf. Any takers? i want to see her abused

she needs something to cover her face

Tell me

I was at her place with some folks once and had to go to the bathroom and cum because she had Methat hard...

i could teach you both a new kind of suffering

just rape the pig already then

Next time you're at her place cum on her toothbrush so she'll brush that smile with your cum

True dilemma
cum on her beautiful tits
her beautiful face
or in her sexy long golden hair?

Probably just not fap for a week and try to cover the whole of that alabaster qt

She looks like she likes it forcefully user
bet she likes her hair pulled, ass slapped, ridden hard

just one

notsureifwant.jpg

Who says you have to stop after once. Just keep her around as your sex slave

Would love to be on the party bus on the way to prom. Have her ride me while wearing that dress. Make her suck off all my friends

i brushed my taint with a cunts toothbrush once, dumb bitch for letting me stay over

If i was to commit suicide, i'd like to do it by suffocating in that ass

This little emo slut has no idea what she's getting into when she looks for an older man to rebel against daddy. I immediately ruin her throat with a brutal facefucking while slapping her face until she's crying and broken, then I suck pinch and bite her tits until they're bruised while fingering her virgin pussy far past how much she can take. I pick her up and fuck her now bleeding pussy against the wall, stretching her our even more and she tries to scream but her throat is shredded and won't let her. As I'm about to cum I drop her on the floor, flip her over and force my way into her ass, finally forcing a scream out of her as I fill her now bleeding ass with my cum. And then I leave her there to think about her life choices

Who's that??

Found this chick on here earlier, those tits...