Why does Americans become so easily butthurt?

Why does Americans become so easily butthurt?
Is it their bloodpressure?

Other urls found in this thread:

hulu.com/watch/3516
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually, it's because Europeans are morons.

The USA alone is the size of most of Europe all put together. It has a much larger population spread out much further, and you all cherrypick your arguments and targets for abuse as though single instances represent the whole of the country, which, I remind you, is bigger than all of Europe. We have single STATES bigger than several of your countries.

And yet you can't help but assume everyone in America is the same when in your tiny, itty bitty countries, you're all different as well.

It's not that we're all easily butthurt. It's that you're entirely self centered about the quality of life in one tiny little country of your own compared to what the largest single collective nation has to cope with.

look at the fish take that bait

are you dense the population of Europe is twice that of the USA don't get mad burger because not everyone likes you that is life

you must be new

Not sure if newfag or layered b8

Genetic

>Wants to prove americans dont get butthurt easy
>Writes a fucking essay about how they arent just because one random ass guy on the internet said they were

only double in number, but equal in weight

idk man theres some pretty fat and ugly British girls.. like wildling eyebrows and shit too with that goblin smile. No one is safe.

The reason americans get so butthurt is because they used to be the greatest nation on earth. They used to be up front and set the standard for nations world wide.
Now they are becoming more and more like a shithole. Just look at their election. Most parts of europe are literally laughing at the stupidity og your elections, which we call "american circus".

Americans get butthurt because they can't cope with going down the drain, so they try to swish it all away with calling it lies.

TLDR: Americans are butthurt because their country sucks now

>Is it their bloodpressure?
kek

ok pedro

"Ha ha ha Hilda, look at those stupid americans and their elections"
"Ya Olaf, so stupid, so rascist. By the way, who's turn is it get buttraped by our towns refugee friends first tonight?"

>puritan faggotism

Amer. girl: OMG UR SO HOT FUCK ME IN THE BUTT

German: Ja dahling! Alles klar lets hop in the sheets!

Amer girl: UNGH I'M COMING

Amer girl: SHAME SELF HATE CUT MYSELF FAT BITCH SLUT SLUT SLUT YOU RAPED ME

German: Thanks for the free Ivy league degree, i'm going to jizz on a blondes face before she walks down the street of munchen!

Europe pretty much summed up.

So... Europe use white panties and american black ones?
EUROPE HERE I CUM

Op, you are baiting way too hard anyone to get butthurt, and your samefagging isn't helping your case

how's the $ doing for u faggots?

You aren't even allowed breastfeeding your baby in public. In EU, no one cares.

Pip pip cheerio

kek'd

If you really want to insult America yoy should come up with something other than ugly or fat. We have made the most scientific advances for the world in the past century. You can thank us for your quality of life.

at least the american will be safe when somebody hits them with a car

>getting cucked by Muslims
>muh breastfeeding

>Why do non-Americans become so easily jealous?

You may not like is, but deep down you know that we are the only reason you have a semi-free society. Without our military spending being what it is you would be at war like the old days of Yurp.

Look what happened when we moved units out of Yurp. Putin went HAM on Crimea, Ukraine, and jumped into Syria. Now we are moving shit back to Yurp.

You're welcome.

>Over twice the population of USA
>Only has a GDP that's

Most through immigrating jews from germany

If Americans are the butthurt ones, then why are you the ones starting threads all the time?
I've never seen a Europe hate thread.

Ironic since america is far more prudish

Are you retarded there are plenty of them

This.

>When Americans do something bad, they're Americans.
>When Americans do something good, they're European because they're European descendants
There's a reason your best and brightest came to America. If Europe was as good as America, they would've stayed there. Once you come to America, you're American

US&A was created by Europeans so it means that fuckin america is more Europeans then american. Why the hell u feel so special?

>America is becoming more like a shithole
Hmm. Weird, I didn't think my country was
importing terrori- I mean moderate muslims by the
day. Weird.

Considering it's yuropoors always starting these threads and you NEVER see an actual yuro hate thread, I'd say it's yuros who have the easily bothered butt.

But please, deny this and stay buttblasted.

"Yeah, but, but, but, but, Americans are fat and lazy.."

Amerifats :'(((

There's like 1 or 2 a month. The most I've seen is one a week.
Meanwhile, there's multiple american batteries every. Fucking. Day.
This is the second one I've been in this hour.
To claim that Americans are more butthurt than the Europeans is pure ignorance.

Unless you came from Africa. Then your a nigger.

if you understood the way our government works then you would know that it really doesn't matter who the president is. it's just a competition between democrats and republicans to get someone who will favor their bills into the oval office. the senators and the congressmen are the ones who really run the show.

You're still an American, you're just the genetically breed farm animal that we release on our enemies.

See the post above yours

Hadley & Wyche. The British Toothpaste

hulu.com/watch/3516

pathetic. European came to the new world next they murdered native and started to call themselfs "american".

hairy women are actually an american problem, right?

Disease murdered the natives. No fault of the Europeans.
And after several generations, you definitely do become American. You live in a country which fosters the American dream. You life in a community which fosters the American mindset. You become American

As an American, I will agree with the point that my fellow countrymen do get butt hurt waaay too easily. Practically every fucking day someone says something that offends someone else and that person is shamed into making a public apology. It's annoying and pathetic. I am so sick of all this political correctness bull shit. People should say what they want and express what they believe in and everyone else should just fucking accept it instead of trying to change that persons views. Especially considering you are not going to be able to change a persons core beliefs and values anyways. So just stfu and live your life.

Now...what I don't agree with is the obvious reference to the fact that you assume European women are all skinny and hot. Uhh no...there are just as many fat ugly slobs in Europe as there are in America. So you can just cram that notion up your European Ass.

you're just mad because a few American militia men with guns defeated your entire "Royal Army".

Keith Martin....British

It's called manifest destiny, not something a dirty yuropoor will understand.

Why can't Europeans win a Super Bowl? Is it because they're always so superior at everything?

The women of East London are so beautiful...

no if the british sent their entire army to the colonies they would have surely defeated us. we fought a fraction of their army, they were all over the world at that time.

if Britain sent their entire army, their enemies would have invaded Britain and destroyed it.

>The reason americans get so butthurt is because they used to be the greatest nation on earth. They used to be up front and set the standard for nations world wide.

That's why the ENTIRE WORLD, dresses like us, speaks American English, adopts our customs, and uses our dollar to trade.

Yeah, we're real irrelevant.

Oh, not to mention we have a greater military presence than the next 8 countries behind us.

1/10 troll, you literally just copy pasted that from some Wikipedia article about GB and swapped that out for America.

i'm just speaking hypothetically. there's no way that the colonies could have defeated the entire royal army. but a lot of my fellow americans seem to believe that that's what we did.

>maxresdefault

Google images.

So what? When you guys get nuked we still dress like you speak like you and use your customs, we dont need you anymore fagget.
Everyone also uses Arabic Numerals invented by 7 century muslims but they are irrelevant now and the numerals stayed faggot

LOL retard

Blood sugar level!

I don't know though the mere mention Europe is going to be new Syria seems to get you guys pissed pretty well.

It's because they're too busy sucking muslim cock so they don't look 'racist'

The Pollacks know what they have to do to preserve their culture and people.

>Implying America doesn't have an arsenal that puts the entire world to shame with their Mutually assured destruction missile range.

KEK, you wouldn't even know how to turn on a toaster without your American overlords Abdul. Go back to your cave and take potshots at our drones so we can wipe your mudslime blood off he face of this Earth.

All the other european countries were busy running the world y'know no one had a large standing army on the european continent

I'm caucasian nigger go blow out your frustration on your sister like u always do you obese redneck fagget, everyone has drones nowadays retard, Chnina has a much bigger than your shitty american shitfest of an army idiot

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

You can thank Europe later for gracing you with everything good :^)

Okay, so I just looked it up, and the countries that fought the British in the War were:
United States
Kingdom of France
Spain
Dutch Republic
Vermont Republic

so, if 1 or 2 of these countries didn't help fight the british, and just invaded Britain, the British would have been conquered.

Like what? The inherent amount of faggots? Or the fact that we completely rejected European culture and forged our own? What did we take?

Quality>Quantity Jamal.

Not that your inferior yuro brain would understand that. A million chinks that don't know how to shoot straight won't accomplish shit against a trained and experience American battalion.

Also, I'm an only child, but nice bait.

No shit. They were unable to control their subjects because at the time it was nearly impossible to sustain a war or even govern amother continent on the other side of the ocean.
Times were changing and the monarchy was becoming extremely dated. People were tired of being controlled by the church and living in poverty. They saw America as a golden opportunity to flee Great Britain's depressing way of life.

No refute? Hah...so fucking easy to stump you dirty European shit bags. My work here is done.

Ever heard the the Royal british navy? No one ever managed to cross the channel in the last 500 years

You do realise that the only reason why the rest of the world "dresses like us, speaks american english" is because of Americas tendency to be a 'World Police'. Then literally have your military come over and occupy countries for brief periods of time. During this time maybe yeah, America was great but not anymore. Your government is a joke, many of your citizens are a joke and saying that your military is big proves nothing. It only shows how much your government spends on military while not prioritizing its people first.

You forged your own? KEK your the sons of European exiles you cunt, we sent all the thieves, rapists and murdered to that god forsaken land so you could rape and kill eachother thats why theres still mass shootting to this days cause ur all retarded europeans we rejected fagget

yeah and i wasn't denying any of that dipshit.

/thread

Ofc u are thats what u say to get to sleep at night kike, that she isnt really your sister you fucking faggot

That's Australia m8, but it's fine if you get things confused. Must be hard to see underneath that veil.

Not true. My mother is German and she used to have to breastfeed in public, but they're such snobs, and at the time they thought formula was more healthy even though it isn't, so they'd reprimand and scold her. We've lived in Florida for a long time and it is not snobby down here. Plus, my thirteen year old cousin was groped by a gang of muslims on her ride home on the train in berlin. They're moving to the states with us to avoid the religious freaks and uncivilized muslims.

That's Australia

What the fuck is wrong with this woman? I mean just being fat won't do that to your tits, will it?

> American English
Need I say any more

Your European right? You don't even know your own history. I'm Australian and I kek hard at this.

Kek, yup. we're military police because if we let you inbreds figure things out for yourselves, you'd fuck over the entire world by blowing each other up. We treat you like children because you are children.

Australia and the thirteen colonies you faggets not my fault you guys are retards who get NA Education KEK

You act like American english is anything like British English.
KEK, you don't even know your own language or history.

Hahaha says the country that needs to rely on military power to get anything done. And even after spending billions of dollars, your efforts are for naught.

The colonies started when Puritans left because your inbred king was a retarded and executed people who had different beliefs.

And then more people followed suit when they saw how nice shit was away from inbreds and then GB over stretched itself and tried controlling what can't be controlled.

But fine, let your education brainwash you that you're so great.

>forged your own

The only thing the US has forged is autistic neckbeards and the right to shoot up schools.

LEARN HISTORY FAGGOTS "Historically penal colonies have often been used for penal labour in an economically underdeveloped part of a state's (usually colonial) territories, and on a far larger scale than a prison farm. In practice such penal colonies may be little more than slave communities. The British, French, and other colonial empires heavily used North America, Australia and other parts of the world as penal colonies to varying degrees, sometimes under the guise of indentured servitude or similar arrangements."

American English is lazy British English without any history behind it.