How do we fix this shit? We are not what we used to be

How do we fix this shit? We are not what we used to be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hector_(surname)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland had a good game , doe. Muller is your main problem rn. He wasn't able to finish anything , Gotze was invisible too. You got lucky that Milik couldn't finish his chances as well.

>howedes at rb
>literally who at lb

why does jogi "ball-sniffer" lion do this?

Lahm retired and we still have nobody up to par on his position.
Same on the left, Hector has no business being anywhere near the squad.
With apparently nobody caring to actually utilize Gomez we have no striker.
Götze starting as a striker for reasons beyond anyone's comprehension.

maybe play some actual fullbacks instead of cbs
stop these 2m passes in front of the opponents goal when there are 10 opposing players around
özil and götze should just gtfo forever

bb--b-b-b--b-bbut 7-1!!
?? what a joke of a country

Who is this "Hector" person

Nobody knows.

>better call up literally whos from midtable clubs

>we

Wo im Deutschland ist Spanien mein Freund?

another "german" :^)

add more negroes. both teams were too white for a progressive europeon nation in 2016 }:^)

>Hector plays in midfield for Köln
>Höwedes is a CB

I hate Löw so much, luckily unlike Belgium this team always manages to pull through in spite of their retarded coach

Guys , what happened to Mustafi?

Hector is as german as they come, don't know why people keep doubting this. Hector is a german name.

Uhhh excuse me but I'm a german working in Spain ok?

btw I'm a girl

You know something is wrong when Germany attacks like Spain.

shit bait Pedro

>

pls come back

Too much battering the ball around and farting around and not enough passion for the attack plan and energy and fun

Du bist nicht lustig Jorge

Pls come back

It's Greek, Iliad and so on.

>peru

>1-7

Well the best thing four of their 5 strikers/wingers (that have played so far) can do is lose the ball without initiating a counter attack. Other than that this game was easily the highest quality one so far.

>put a cb as right back and a mediocre shitter at left back
>wonder why your flanks are producing nothing of value

pls comeback

The sport ain't what it used to be.

The idea that a major footballing country like Poland would stand around their own penalty area like dustbins for 90 minutes is depressing.

>playing Müller ever at all
I am glad he gets exposed finally
He literally does absolutely nothing but fuck up everything
If he gets a lucky tap in he's world class

Things that never change
>losing against Italy
>fucking up the 2nd game
>Löw starting with meme tactics and then being forced to change them which results in success

It's derived from greek but a german name.

>German in Spain

BALLERMAAAAANNNNNNN

>Hector (/ˈhɛktər/) is an English, French, Scottish, and Spanish given name.

?

Why don't we just call rafinha instead of Höwedes or Hextor? He's allowed to play for us. He's not a Lahm, but definitely better than anything else.

Delete this right now

Kill yourself. No, tell all your people to do it with you, this is how you fix it.

Müller needs to play behind/alongside a classic striker.
It was actually sad to watch this match, so many times Müller bound multiple opposing players to himself and created shitloads of space and still got the ball through on goal - only to find that there was nobody as there was no striker and nobody ran through.

Put him alongside Gomez (or Lewandowski at Bayner) and he will create space for the striker or profit from defenders covering said striker and score himself.

It's just stupid to stick with this one striker, flank-heavy play when we lost Lahm, a major contribution who actually made that style viable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hector_(surname)
>The surname Hector is an English, Dutch, French and German surname.

>He actually unironically buys the creates space meme that surrounds Müller
top fucking kek what game are you watching fucking faggot

highest goal impact score by a long shot over and over again
And that's the most meaningful football statistic there is for single players.

It's definitely not a purely German name either way and has its origins from far away.

>austria trying to tell me something about football

Demoralization from living and playing with refugees.

What if Germany looses to N. Ireland and we win with Ukraine.

What if...

Did you watch this game right now? It happened a bunch of times. One time he got a defender in front of him and one at his back and he backheeled the ball through on goal, nobody there.
Another time he had two defenders at his back and had a high ball coming at him and he just flicked it on with his head, again getting it through on goal in the perfect position for a lurking striker - if we actually had one.

This happens all the time. You think he scores and assists as much as he does in his career due to dumb luck?

>it's a germany plays shit in the 2nd game episode
business as usual

this is the only answer

Yes, that is how language works.

>You think he scores and assists as much as he does in his career due to dumb luck
Not that guy but I'm a bayern customer that watched every goal Müller was part of in the past years
The answer is yes.

This

So anyone whos name ist not 100% traditional cant be german?

Surnames were literally invented in the middle ages you mong, there are shitloads of Germans with Latin and Greek last names (Praetorious, Neander etc) because it was en vogue at the time.

Then you should try actually watching and understanding the game instead of just looking at it.

DO YOU AGREE user?

yes.

wouldn't want him as neighbor tho

Probably, but only because everyone else was completely unremarkable.

probably yeah. not much competition there tho

Best german is a nigger

Really makes you think

Flop of the match edition when?

This.

does it really

is he really

Topkek look at your team you cunt

No shit sherlock "fatnaldo" holmes, so u want to say that at some point in history there were like romans n'shiet on what is now german territory?

Milik makes the picture

You have no permission to speak frog.

You know when a game was bad when a GK or a defender won MOTM.

How can aryans even compete?

Angry german croud reporting in

are you trying to say surnames from the roman era are somehow valid in modern germany

cause it's equally retarded

the truth is simply that surnames were chosen after professions or heritage or physical characteristics, so a big guy got called lang, a strong guy got called stark and a really strong and big guy got called hector after the famous hero

We're missing Schweinsteiger and a real striker up front.

Götze is shit. No idea why Löw lets him start all the time.

We're lacking purpose and vision around and in the box too. Özil and Draxler should provide that, but Özil is shit as usual at big tournaments and Draxler can't carry our offence alone.

At least our defensive performance is improving. Our pressing is good (except for Özil, that can can't press for shit) and our defensive line seems solid.

How to fix things:
Take out Götze and Özil
Bring in Schweinsteiger and Gomez
Play like this
Neuer - Höwedes, Boateng, Hummels, Hector - Schweinsteiger, Khedira - Müller, Kroos, Draxler - Gomez

this

Schweinsteiger is still too fat to play for 90 minutes. He usually needs a few shorter games to get ready and then pushes his body to the breaking point for the knockout games, then takes the rest of the year off.

In my team, whites are superior to blacks

>t.the one country who has no right to say that

getting out of group 99% percent of the tie and progressing to the semi finals at minimum must really suck Detlev

>take out Ozil
Ozil is doing much better but needs a solid front to pass to and gotze is not that team him up with schwein or someone and you got a great synergy
Muller is your real problem he needs to seriously step it up it's almost like he's doing nothing.

I still can't get over the fact Löw didn't nominate Brandt.

I can remember severall moments during the last two games when I was watching the matches and had to shake my head as soon as I realised that Löw didn't nominate Brandt.

I don't even know which offensive player he wants to sub in or let start to give this team an offensive spark. There's literally noone in the squad. inb4 Sané

Same story with Weiser

Müller used to have Lahm at his side. Now he has Höwedes who's absolutely shit when it comes to offense.

It's not like Brandt would be playing. Löw isn't even using his substitutions.

Brandt and Weiser are too German, m8. If he had nominated them, Rüdiger / Tah and Sané would have had to stay home.
We must be multikulti.

Anyone else think this game was fixed to be a 0-0 draw?

Bahahahahha HAHAHA

>Germany
>Many
>No goals against no land

Then let Kimmich play as our right back. He's basically a younger Lahm.

Well he has to create a synergy somehow and Lowe needs to recognize this because right now he is playing with the deer in the headlights look and it really puts your team out of whack when he loses control over a ball that leads to a counter
that happened alot today.

Mario Gomez he's like your Jamie Vardy, i.e key to a good attack

semi finals are the worst!

Question:
Ger-NIR 1:0
Pol-UKR 2:0

who is first?

Why are you people so mad? Germany played a lot better than against Ukraine. Poland had a strong game. Seriously I think quality wise this was one of the best matches at the Euros so far.

Who has less cards?

0-0 doesn't unring that 7-1 bell, brazil. Go back to to your ladyboys.

I have the same problem with Löw. He did the same thing during the wc 2014, didn't he? Only leting 15 players play, mostly because of injuries. Not a Löw hater tho.

>Rüdiger
I can't understand Löw's obsession with him at all. Just nominating him because of MUH ATHLETICISM. In fact he isn't even that fast. Imo Löw is falling for a racial bias.

Poland did have a strong DEFENSIVE game which lead to the 0-0 draw but germany was at a 68% possession with over 10+ shots on goal there's no excuse for there not to be at least 1 goal from them they can do much better than that and I get that parking the bus is one of the shittiest tactics but Germany continued to cross into the box KNOWING FULL WELL that poland had a 7 man line waiting.
If Germany had played wide more they would've scored and I know they could do it.

Germany gona get BTFO by Norn Iron.

>Imo Löw is falling for a racial bias.

Obviously. After Rüdiger left he nominated another nigger.

Need to keep that diversity stronk.

Somewhere I read that only one of 80 (eighty) crosses leads to a goal.

Crosses are always the worst option. I don't get how coaches are not forbidding them.

even poland would beat you atm

mfw fair play conduct is actualy a tiebraker