Just ordered 3 grams of lemon haze on alphabay to Israel, what are the chances it'll get caught?

Just ordered 3 grams of lemon haze on alphabay to Israel, what are the chances it'll get caught?
if it gets caught what are the chances i'm fucked?
paid with btc via tor and now posting via proxy on my rdp...

if it does get caught and I'm being questioned, what do I say?

now that you posted this here, your chances of getting caught are much greater. Fucking idiot.

>excuse me young man what is this?
>It's a sock I got stuck in the mud

can't tell if bait or extremely stupid

nah

Huh

did you put your name on the order? if so and you get caught you are fucked. if you didn't you could always say you didn't buy/order it.

no worries man

so if i know your name and address and i ship to you, you're fucked?
no. if they ask me if i ordered this package ill just say i didn't

>no officer, i don't know where this package that was delivered to my house with my name on it came from

are you 15 by any chance?

next time use a random name, when you get the package write return to sender not at this address on it (not sure if that's a thing in third world countries), keep it for 2 weeks, then open it

okay so again, if i know your name and your address and i want to fuck you up and buy some drugs to your home, that means you get arrested?

say its medicinal and hope you wont get punished

if you they intercept it and it has your name and the correct address that can give them reasonable suspicion and they can get a warrent to search your home. that would then lead them to be able to search your computer. if someone sent it to your house and used your name they could search your house but unless they find anything they won't be able to arrest you.

my buddy bought lemon haze of the internet like a week ago and it came to his house just fine and everything, so hopefully u don't have shit ;luck.

>next time use a random name

Wow, the WORST advice ever. srsly. Don't do this.

he is already taking risks by sending it to his house. best way to do it is send it to a drop address.

no, because i don't keep drug paraphernalia because i don't do drugs because i'm not a degenerate.

>next time don't use a random name

Wow, the WORST advice ever. srsly. Don't do this.

aren't jews supposed to be more sneaky about their deals?

When you make orders from special places do you actually put your address? A PO box? I'm uninformed.

Do AB only take bitcoin?

Yes

So... you have to first pay 300 $ to get a virtual coin, for which you pay 3 grams of lemon haze?... sounds a bit expensive

You don't need to buy a whole bitcoin, also can buy parts like 0.01 bitcoin or 0.4 etc

Fucking no. Shut the fuck up, you are fucking wrong.

Blame a Palestinian kid.

Kids these days are so fucking stupid.

fair enough....makes a bit ore sense, sry, i'm still oldschool and go through friends ;). But as time goes by and ppl get their shit together, my last resort to take a mental holilday is the grand webternet hahah

Just deny if you get questioned or something that can't prove you ordered it if you are as hidden as you said you are. They are not looking for small time users

I lol'd funny man.. funny man ; )..

Also you could easily fight the charges if it came to that. Police can find weed in your pocket and you could very easily fight the charges and get them dropped. It would be easy as fuck for any decent lawyer.

Anyone here from UK used this site or similar ones? I need to grow the balls to try it.

Just tell them you are a kike.
Whip out your jhideously disfigured dick that the rabbi bit the foreskin off and tell them you never buy anything from anyone because you are a penny pinching tightwad cunt.
simples.
Oh and to avoid any further trouble, move the fuck out of the middle east and stop annoying the ragheads, go to America, they fucking love kikes there.
Do you wank over Ann Franks Pic?
Ps, what holocaust?

Not from UK but saw much UK vendors on these sites. Also they give a much lower price to UK since domestic shipping. First time I bought stuff from deepweb i was scared too but now after 10+ purchases I feel normal. It's just the same as ordering something from amazon but with a different currency

Fuck you, you're like 15

I honestly don't believe you'd get in much trouble for ordering 3g of weed. That is, if they caught you, which is rather unlikely.

Instead of being anxious about getting caught I would be more anxious about actually getting what you paid for. Holy shit.

If you're too awkward to find a local dealer then grow your own stuff.

Haaaaaah I wish !! Has it occured to you that maybe, I've never had to go outide my social network to score stuff? ..Hell, I even was contributing myself for a while.

i have plenty of money but not enough mental stability to handle prison

So

Like 15

fucking stoner faggot, I hope you get raped in jail

I was talking about ordering something off the DW then I received a random package I ordered from Amazon. My landlord comes to my door with an open package like oops sorry. Wtf if she opened up a DW package would she see the shit???

It'd be discreetly wrapped, she wouldn't see it probably but the smell would be pretty hard to hide if she opened it. If you're talking about weed anyway.

12 and a girl

No wait! I'm 8 years and feline !!! Hahahahahaa

Thanks bro

That is so little that they would probably just take it and smoke it all if they search the package.

These guys online are pretty good though. Granted, Israel keeps the security pretty tight. I wouldn't be surprised if there was more scrutiny with the mail for safety's sake.

Even better ! Im a ripe carrot! !! ;' D

The mailman is smarter than you. He comes to your house basically every day. He looks at every single piece of mail that you get.

It will be vacuum sealed and concealed in some sort of discrete packaging.