Rekt/Gore Thread?

Rekt/Gore Thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/animal-encounters/woman-attack-pitbull-sleeping-face-eaten/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1/3

A common location for attacks seems to be Siberia, Russia, and these pictures of an un-named
man are believed to be from there too.

What makes him different to the majority of victims is
that he lived through the experience to be able to provide a first hand account which
unfortunately I don’t currently have.

The images are truly gruesome and I have little doubt many people will be of the opinion they
would rather die than survive such injuries. He will need a very talented surgeon to provide
him with some level of normalcy.

2/3

3/3

1/3

Story:

On the night of Wednesday, April 27th, 2016, a 64-year old man was gunned down while he sat
outside his house in rural Ouricuri, Pernambuco, Brazil. The victim was identified and
witnesses report that three men arrived in a silver car and shot him until his head exploded,
then fled. Authorities believe the men to be the victim’s nephews and that this was a revenge
hit sparked by a murder believed to have been committed by Ademir last year. Only speculation
at this point, but damn, that is some brutality right there.

Where is this ISIS acid video? Anyone had any luck finding it yet?

Story:

I believe this video is from Brazil too. It depicts a young man who had been shot in the head.
It looks like the bullet entered through the left cheek, just south-east of the eyeball,
and exited through the right cheek, probably knocking a few teeth out. The eye is bulging,
but as is typical – it survived.

The guy is in obvious agony and performs what could be classified as agonal breathing,
although it’s quite possible that while skull was severely damaged, the bullet may have missed
the brain. If you project the trajectory in your mind, you’ll likely conclude brain matter was
not scratched.

Story:

Video from Yemen shows an alleged ISIS or ISIS sympathetic suicide bomber who only managed to rip himself in half. The intended targets were the Houthi (another variant of Muslim) crowd that has gathered around him and casually interrogate him.

file name haha

1/4

Story:

Three men – two Australian and one Spaniard – were gored during the final running of the bulls
at Fiesta de San Fermin festival in Pamplona, Spain. 25 year old Aussie was
gored through the leg by bull named Olivito who slipped on the cobblestone street and got
separated from the pack. Fuck yeah, Olivito.

The last time somebody was killed during the bull run in Pamplona was in 2009 after a 27 year
old man from Madrid was gored in the neck. Over the past century, Pamplona registered 14 bull
run fatalities. The fiesta dates back to the 13th century and was depicted in Ernest
Hemingway’s novel The Sun Also Rises.

2/4

3/4

4/4

good job bull !

Story:

A man tried the famous wheelie maneuver in the Northeastern Brazilian State of Maranhão,
and it didn’t exactly had the result he anticipated. He somehow lost control of his motorbike
and got his leg skinned to the bone. His face tells the rest of the story.

That looks like homemade pizza

what the fuck sort of pizza's have you been eating

top fucking notch user, with the stories and pics, all rekt/gore threads should be like this

Never skip leg day

Thank you user!! I really appreciate the compliment and I wish everybody would the take the effort and time to post the stories behind the pictures and video's makes them a lot more interesting!!

And I'll post some more stuff

Apparentely this bitch passed out on drugs and her dogs/cats ate her face.

1/3

Story:

Today I have a gory gift for all the good boys and girls. A bear mauling that took place near
the Denali Highway in the state of Alaska, USA on April 15th, 2016. Circumstances of the attack
are still unclear but the bear left an indelible impression on the victim. Authorities have not
released the name of the victim but he is expected to survive. Looks more like a failed shotgun
suicide if you ask me.

Does the ISIS acid video exist? Any user have it?

2/3

3/3

Just fuck off and only tell the REAL story if you have the sauce.

Real story:

A 48 year old woman has been hospitalized and is “in critical condition” after she’d been
attacked by a pet pit bull in her sleep. The mauling left the woman with a fractured skull,
brain tissue loss, serious injuries to the hands and the skinned face. The woman was reportedly
found by her partner, even though I’m not entirely sure how he knew who the heck that faceless
creature was once he came across her.

Sauce:

bestgore.com/animal-encounters/woman-attack-pitbull-sleeping-face-eaten/

He's gonna survive?!

The bear? Think he got shot dead.

>Apparently

Didn't have sauce, didn't claim to. Clam down.

I don't know if the man survived the attack. I already tried searching for an update of the story but I can't find anything.

Story:

Video from China shows a man committing suicide by jumping off a high building. It looks to be
a posh apartment building with a mall at its base. The man was standing right on the roof and
leaped to his death as the crowd of spectators screamed. It was a long fall, and he hit a
glass canopy when he was near the bottom.

The cameraman knew what was coming and had a test run following the fall to make sure he gets
all of it. But the when the actual fall happened, he got ahead of the falling body.

This video from Sadr City district of Baghdad, Iraq is a good old gore classic that everybody’s seen already,
except from the newbs so I’m posting it for the newbs cause it needs to be seen.
A suicide bomber went to harm innocent people but his vest loaded with explosives
detonated prematurely causing him serious bodily harm but harming nobody else.

The failed suicide bomber survived with one of his legs torn off, hand ripped off,
guts spilled and in obvious pain – as if Karma went to show him what uninvolved people
would experience should his suicide mission succeed, but befell the suffering upon the bomber
alone, sparing everyone else. He probably blew his dick off too – wonder if that’d have any
effect on his performance with 72 virgins waiting for him in factious Islamic heaven.

Absolutely amazing user, best gore thread in a while

Story:

The bizarre just never quits in Brazil.

In Ananindeua – a city in the state of Pará, northern Brazil, a woman was shot in the arm with
an arrow while on a bus. The arrow, if I understood it right, flew in through an open window.

The young kid standing near her is apparently who fired the arrow. The woman reportedly went
to hospital and is recovering well.

he literally said that in the filename you unoriginal neckbeard

>The woman reportedly went to hospital and is recovering well.
i like it when a gore thread ends on a comfy note

was his head full of candy?!

Story:

Good Samaritan tried to help a stranger who was being electrocuted and caught fire after coming in contact with a fallen live wire, but got instantly electrocuted and lit on fire himself. He used a tree branch to attempt to get the wire off the victim.

While I don’t have sufficient information as to the outcome, when a human person gets shocked so hard he instantly bursts into flames, I see little possibility of him surviving.

Again another thank you!! People like you make it the time and effort worth it!!

Hahaha, so I'm not the only one who loves a happy ending once in a while!!

I've been posting all of the pictures and videos with their story's behind them but I really want to know the story behind the picture that you used to start this thread.

So people please help me if you can

This has been the most informative gore thread. Where have you people been all my life?

I think (im not sure) it's from 2lunatics one icepick.

im not sure if that was the story about a cannibal forum and some guy offered to get eaten idk

OP thanks for your dedication to tell us the stories

Nope just checked it is not that

I've seen 2 lunatics 1 icepick and know it's not from there but thanks for helping!!