Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZCFQm4XHOLU
youtu.be/mnYhWGis7Uk
youtu.be/XikvCcymQkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

apple

I don't know.

I have a Samsung Galaxy s2, have had it for five years now.

Pretty good.

SONY.
Slick design,waterproof,good performance, nice extra functions (like active noise cancelling etc.), not overpriced like other brands.

>SONY --> underrated

I used to own one myself S2, then an S3, they were both pretty amazing, only battery issues.

Im heavily thinking in the new Z5 to buy, but still not 100% sure.. Still at 400 Ł is a lot.

Nexus you faggot

What about HTC, isnt that underrated??

Nice design, all about music, loud AF, not overpriced aswell

Checked. I had the HTC thunderbolt when it came out so....yeah.......haven't had an HTC since

/thread

I had a samsung galaxy s2 for over 3 years and it worked well. Now i have a LG G4 and it's amazing since i need a flexible system to work with

Why nexus? Which one? Are those full google products?

Motorola faggots

How long u've been having the G4? hows battery life?thx

I work at a phone company and Nexus is one of the few I'd recommend. I'm at my job right now. Also check out OnePlus 2, for the price - awesome phones.

Google chooses a company that assembles the phones and they differ. I own a Nexus 5X and so far am very pleased with it overall. No lags, good battery life, great camera etc.

so u mean its shit?

Thanks, Im going to look into it, I always tought google is on a good path

Do you mean the LG NEXUS 5?

Galaxy Note 4 user here... I simply cannot imagine myself with any other smaller phone now. Guess this will stay with me until I drop it hard enough like my S3 (that fucker died on me after landing on my FEET).

Cannot really speak up for the other phones, since I only had a Sony besides Samsungs in the current phone era (Nokia S60s previously), but the standard for me honestly became Samsung Touchwiz.

I bought it 2 months ago because it was cheaper thanks to the Lg g5 coming out. It has a 3000mah battery and it works fine. I use it from 7.30/8.00 am to midnight everyday (wifi, apps, 3G etc) and everytime it has between 15 and 20% of battery. I tried not to use it during the day (only sms and wifi) and i figured out that it can last for 2 days without recharging arriving at a 10 % of battery at the end of the second day (11.30 pm more or less)

LG V10

Wow, thats pretty amazing, and the camera is awesome aswell isnt it? Thanks for your input!

Xiaomi redmi note 3

LG Nexus 5X

No problem, while the thread is still alive you can still ask me some questions whilst i'm still working, maybe i will find some useful info for you

It all depends on the model. If you buy HTC, be sure you buy the flagship. The low- and mid-range aren't nearly as good. I myself am a huge fan of HTC. Build quality is excellent, the devices look premium and always have top notch hardware. I have the HTC 10 since two weeks ago and upgraded my HTC One m8. Both phones are the best I ever had. And yeah, the m8 had a crappy camera, but I don't value the camera on a phone at all.

I just dont like samsung anymore because It fills your android up with forced apps, u cannot rly change anything, mostly useless apps

Hmm, that's true. It's fine for me though.

Anyone knows anything about CYANOGEN OS? Is it better then plain android?

Note 4 and S7 Edge are the only correct answers

Yeah touchwiz is the most crappy skin available. I like the samsung S6/S7 tho. No more 'plastic toy feel'. But yeah, touchwiz is fucked up and unlocking your bootloader ticks the knox counter, which results in loss of guarantee. Something other companies have done much better. HTC for example drops your guarantee only for the software and direct problems that follow out flashing bad roms like OC'ing and burning your processor

Huawei, honor 7 is cheap yet one of the best phones there is

You're welcome m8! The camera is awesome and in manual mode it's like having a real camera (ISO etc). I recommend lg g4 because has some really useful features, it's well built, removable battery with external sd, awesome camera, 5,5 inches of display (not too big or too small) and now you can find it at nearly half of its original price (I don't like buying phones over 250-300 $ )

Cyanogen OS is built for the Oneplus One. For other phones you use the original Cyanogenmod. Cyanogenmod is actually just vanilla AOSP with a lot of tweaks and extra customization options. I run CM on all my phones.

I too have a G4 and while it's a great phone its boring coming from the G3. Getting the V10 soon since I'm on jump and battery life is fixed. G5 seems boring and gimmicky too. V10 has amazing audio full manual controls for video, camera, and audio and 3 cameras. Shoots RAW and has adjustable audio meters for input too. Only real downside is same processor and gpu as G4. Same battery too. But I'm on tmobiles jump upgrade on demand so I'll wait for the v10-2

It depends on your needs. If you 're a geek yes it's better, lighter and saves battery but if you make a normal use of your phone you can stay with plain android

>not valuing battery life
>not buying an oukitel k6000 pro with 6000mAh battery
It's like you enjoy being cucked.

Thats a lot,

Tough I had an ELEPHONE P7000 with 3450mAh, two days with full usage, so thats rly good, but the phone overall is shit, display problems, resets, etc, isnt these poor Chinese made phones worse than the "proper" Chinese made phones?

I've been on the Samsung s5 for a while now. I can't seem to get rid it. Runs smooth pretty much. Rooted. I've had almost every phone. Sony xperia. HTC something. And samsung s3 and s5. I need something that has a lot of ram. Recommendation?

Oukitel make solid phones though.

youtu.be/ZCFQm4XHOLU

They're the new Nokia. I ordered the k6000 pro, but since there's no reviews on that yet, here's a couple of videos on their k4000 pro.

youtu.be/mnYhWGis7Uk

youtu.be/XikvCcymQkw

I'm really fucking keen, since my Nexus 4 battery life is horrendous.

Whats the difference between LG's NEXUS 5 and HUAWEI's NEXUS 5? anyone had experience with either of them?