Ways to get full weed experience without smoking? I've got about a gram...

Ways to get full weed experience without smoking? I've got about a gram. Is eating it straight enough or would it be wasteful?

What do you mean eat it? Like actually cook with it?

make brownies

Eating a gram of sap would be wasteful, best bet is to make tiny bowls out of apples and smoke one at a time or if your not health contious look up water bottle gravity bongs and you can find something easy to make but prolly harmful long run

Nope, some people have told me just to eat it as it is. Sounds disgusting though+ dunno if it'd work

Just use a bit to make brownies.
edible marijuana I actually the most potent way of consuming it. It can contain psychedelic properties when eaten

i smoke bong

smoking is the best way, if you cook it the inside of your oven will smell like weed for a few days. just go for a walk and look for a house that looks like it has no one in it, and smoke in their backyard. best to do this at night.

The reason I can't do this is the reason I can't really smoke it- I'm back at my parents for the summer so I need something a little discreet for tonight

I usually do something like this but it's throwing it down where I am, hence why I need an indoor solution

Just "go for a walk"

Yeah just eat, Best way is to take it off the stem first, Then knock back what you can. Mechanical Digestion (Chewing) is not necessary, as long as you ingest the weed. The stems are pointless and are tough to chew, so thats why you remove them beforehand. Have water on hand to Wash it down, and dont eat food for 45~ minutes or it will mess with the absorption. Better to do on a empty stomach or 2-4 hrs after your last meal.

Kicks in 30~60 minutes after

You wont get high at all. You have to heat weed to release the thc (cooking/smoking). Your friends are ether messing with you or dumb.

go for a walk and smoke

straight up eating it doesnt work,edibles work because you eat it with fat which binds the thc for you to take in.if youre at your parents you cant cook with it either because of smells so smoking is your only option

When I would have some sort of throat sickness but still wanted to get high, I'd make a thing called >firecrackers.

Regents:
Butter
Peanut Butter
Some sort of chip (I liked triscuit)
Marijuanas
Tin Foil

1. Melt your butter inside a bowl in your microwave.
2. Spread peanut butter on chip of your choice
3. Put ground weed on top of the peanut butter
4. Pour butter over the weed-covered peanut butter
5. Sandwich it with another Chip
6. Wrap in tin foil
7. Put into toaster oven for a little
8. Eat it and get high

going for a walk and smoking is always fun. the walk back is interesting

listen to this guy, dont listen to the trolls

If you gonna eat it you need to cook it. It needs to absorb in a little fat to have full effect or it'll get destroyed in your stomach acid.

Lies

Op again. My room is up a full flight of stairs from the parents, if I were to smoke out of the window (door shut, fan on, etc), would they smell it/wake up/ how long and much would my room smell?

i smoke in a bathroom using gravity bong, just turn ur exhaust on and have a spray handy

depends on where the wind is coming from i guess.safest weay is to go for a walk but if you cant i'd just smoke in room.lean out of your window,put some shirts or something in front of your door and aim fan to the window

i usually just go for a ride on my bike and stop and light up. if anyone ever said anything i could just ride off real fast

Troll,
Heres what I used to do, now I make much larger batches.
a gram is plenty, break it up, put in a tablespoon, add enough cooking oil to cover, cook that shit like a heroin junkie. It will bubble and fry a bit and turn dark. It only takes less than a minute. Let cool a little and toss it on a slice of bread and chow.

weed is really smelly dont do that

do you get more from that than smoking it?

>wait till parents zzz
>sneak 2 backyard
>pack a one hitter
>lung it out
>chill
>repeat every 15 minutes as necessary

Ohh god please don't do this. My stoner senses well weep

y dont u just go outside u fucking retard

lol im doing this now as we speak lol.

Make a firecracker (edible), easy to make, no smell

This sounds pretty cool actually, a lot of work though, screen capped for future reference

Security cameras man, I'm fucked no matter what

I make these, called firecrackers. they hit like a fucking train :D

Yes, takes forever but once it kicks in you are good for 4 to 6 hours.

It's true. You could decarboxylate the weed and make an ever clear infusion. Weed is alcohol and fat soluble.

chek it op.
get a bunch of weed and grind it up real fuggin good.

boil some water and put weed inside a coffee filter and tighten that shit up into a nice little sack. but not TOO tight. put some butter in the water and stir it around so it melts into the water then put your weed bag in it and stir that around for like 10 to 15 minutes. make sure the water is super fucking hot.

drink butter water after and get high.