You will never migrate to the US and have your snowflake based background in a country where everything is nice

>you will never migrate to the US and have your snowflake based background in a country where everything is nice

>you're forever stuck in le progressive shithole "so good" euro cunt
>you'll have to live with politicians who dont give a shit about what the ministers say forever
>country specious so no one lets you complain

>have to win the lottery and be a doctor to be able to down a 40y old american car
>have to deal with freezing tempratures September tru May

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2016/09/06/car-loans-now-top-1-trillion-delinquency-rates-rise/89911210/
youtube.com/watch?v=VzT1jmcDNPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

general euro complaining thread

>complaining about life
>Norway

>mfw yuropeans complain about their first world "problems"
>a norvegian does this

>living in one of the best countries in the world
>posting sad pepes

Jesus fuck Norway, grow a spine.

>he fell for the america meme

shut up you spoiled oilcunt

>>country specious so no one lets you complain

>Turkey
>not European

Most Americans live in debt, which is the only way most of us could afford a 40yo American car. Every country has problems. At least none of us are North Korean afaik.

and are living paycheck to paycheck

That small part on the top left of the map (west side of the Istanbul and a few cities) is considered yurop by our yuropean neighbors.

>At least none of us are North Korean afaik
If you live in Pyongyang you have it good, because everything is average and you are oblivious to what could be better.

The fuck, how? My family immigrated here and now we are all successful. How are Americans who have been here for hundreds of years be still poor? I think your talking about the African Americans since no white person I met was in debt

I think he is just baiting and fishing for compliments.

I never noticed how separated this region was before this picture. Does it have a name and is it shunned by other parts of Turkey for being "too european"?

>you will never get shot
>you will never be told "check your privilege"

Feels good man

>politicians and the media are hellbent on destroying your country and its culture

you can thank greece for this one

>Does it have a name
Yes, just like every region has a name, Trakya
>is it shunned by other parts of Turkey for being "too european"
No.
>thanking anyone for winning an independence war

I highly doubt that 38,000,000 African Americans can rack up in excess of $1,000,000,000,000 in outstanding car loans. That would be $60,000 per African American household.

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2016/09/06/car-loans-now-top-1-trillion-delinquency-rates-rise/89911210/

And that's only car loans, not credit car payments, house payments or mortgages.

Wow, holy shit.

That must be location, I live where no one has debt

I know that feeling. I just want to be treated like the princess I am.
But there's no countries that are safe enough for me to move to so I'l stay here and just be a normal person.

*Thracia
god fucking damn you

Says the imperialist.

US is far from perfect, but if you think there is a better place to live on this earth you're lying to yourself.

how you ever lived abroad?

>Americans unironically believe this

Yes everytime I have to kek.
Even the poor one believe they can "make it".

Not him but I have lived abroad and I'm going to live abroad again and I agree with his statement, for the most part.

95% of people on this planet has some form of debt, whether it be external or be it in things like mortgage or taxation.
Nah, that's BS m8. The US is top tier for the world at large but it's average for a developed country. Places like Switzerland, Australia, and the Nordic nations all top the US in almost every regard.

It's the same here as it is everywhere, If you're poor but smart you'll do well here. If you're a complacent retard however you'll be sorely disappointed when you find that you don't have what it takes to actually be successful. In the US that goes double because of how competitive and cutthroat our corporate culture is.

What's so good about the US?
Where did you live?

>how competitive and cutthroat our corporate culture is.
and also how its meth and heroin dependant

agree but you are like the last one to make jokes about drugs.

we are basically mini-america, so its a given

u mad? Germany and the UK are very nice, but still cannot hold a candle to the US. Average life is better here.

>competitive and cutthroat our corporate culture is.
In the bad way. Not in the "we have to make our products awesome" kind of way.
It'd be amazing if companies actually gave a shit and tried.

Yes ofc.
I´d love to pay a shitload of money just to go to uni or have basic healthcare

No, above average life is better, and even that depends on your criteria. Below average life is almost universally terrible in the US.

>Norway
>being a whiny bitch
Yeah, you could've expect that

I'll keep my majority white, livable cities thank you very much.
>b-but I can sit around in my cardboard house in a suburb in the middle of nowhere doing nothing all day while making 0.25 percent more shekels and having 0.00003% more purchasing power than you
nobody cares

Well you do, just through taxation instead of upfront. But I'm not the same guy so.
>It'd be amazing if companies actually gave a shit and tried
Companies only seem stagnant and uncaring on a micro level. Looking at them over decades, you see that companies have had to adapt to a lot of economic changes and that the most profitable companies have only existed for a decade or so. Google is a good example of a company that innovated at the right time and as such became a powerhouse.

I'd compare Russia more to Mexico than the US desu

Except that we get 95% of the education and healthcare quality for 50% of the price.

>Well you do, just through taxation instead of upfront. But I'm not the same guy so.

healthcare cose per capita is multiple times higher than in any EU country

same goes for non shit universities

Our Unis are much cheaper and we spend less in taxes on education, our healthcare is free and we spend less in taxes on healthcare. We also have a lower tax bracket for the rich, and equivalent for low and middle class (the only difference being Canada counts upper class as over $250k and America counts it as $400k)

Not him but
>What's so good about the US?
For an educated, driven professional, the US is a haven unlike most places with a massive amount of intellectual and brand capital to exploit. If you want to be at the forefront of the world economy, there's no better place to be.

I'm in debt, but it's manageable, and I'll have something to show for it when it's paid off.
And having a 40 yr old American car means you have enough money to buy collector cars. I fail to see how that's a bad thing.

>you will never get shot
>you will never be told "check your privilege"
ikr

>I'll keep my majority white, livable cities

lol where? Not in the UK that's for sure.

>Places like Switzerland, Australia, and the Nordic nations all top the US in almost every regard.
Not if you're wealthy.

>corporate culture
>meth and heroin dependant
Been watching movies, huh?

True, which is mostly due to the fact that college/healthcare spending in the US also subsidizes research institutions that are affiliated with said hospital university. It's a way to keep R&D in the US competitive while also keeping taxes low. It's great for people in the field but shit for students who just want to get a basic degree.

>Below average life is almost universally terrible in the US.
Shouldn't it be?
>livable cities
That's an oxymoron.

i just want to live where it's warm and there's amcars everywere

and my government dosent try to hold my hand leading me into places i dont want to go

also i want to be able to be able to eat out more than a few times a year

It's not really.

Grab you oil money and move to Ticino, problem solved.

No reason to sacrifice a white European for these Brazil 2.0 people

>No reason to sacrifice a white European for these Brazil 2.0 people
Rude, not all Europeans are white ya know.

>Ticino

>grab your oil money
it's not OUR oil money, it's THE STATE's oil money

and the retards spend it on 100000 empty refugee centers and dumb shit like golden toilets to try to get tourists to head to the end of the earth (pic related)

>not all Europeans are white ya know.
>american talking about being white
KEK

You Northern/Western eurocunts don't know how good you have it. I remember some dutchfag bragging about working 20 hours a week on minimum (meanwhile being able to live off of that) as if it was something impressive.

Well did we kind of invented the idea of being 'White' instead of being Welsh, Scottish, German etc.

Don't move goalposts

what people dont get is that
earning lots of money + things are more expensive

we're taxed out the fucking ass and we have laws preventing us from doing pretty much anything, based on silly with reasoning such as "less than 10y of studies arent enough to prove it's safe" or "someone once hurt themselves doing this so it's bad", "a plant could be ruined if u do this so in order to not kill all plants in norway you now have fart in government issued containers"

because you cant be divided with nationalism when you all live in the same country lmao, i think you're mixing being generally white with white american as an identity

Well being 'white' doesn't really mean anything other than being vaguely from Europe, which isn't useful if you're European because pretty much everyone around you is vaguely from Europe. The US has always been multi-racial to some extent so the concept of being 'white' was necessary.

Canada still spends a lot on R&D. 10th overall in the world and 5th or 6th per capita.

>dude alcohol is bad we should up the taxes by a fuckload
>dude small companies should pay more tax let's fuck em up the ass

>mfw startups and alcohol tourism is all we're surviving on at the moment
Dunno about you niggas but I'm getting the hell outta here

So do most finns.

Living in Norway vs Living in the USA

Let the amifat speak!

youtube.com/watch?v=VzT1jmcDNPI

>My family immigrated here and now we are all successful.

maybe estonia is scandinavian afterall

I dont know if there was all that much mixing at all here. Most whites here are like a quarter anglo

What's an Amifat?

you will never have the same rights to migrate to US like shit poor africans and arabs because you are white

i just want to buy spec of land in alaska and enjoy the nature an live off the land and be free until i eventually die

I guarantee we spend a lot more on liquor taxes in my province than you do.
As far as I can tell our alcohol is basically the most expensive in the world.