Would you rather be a Jedi or a Sith, Sup Forums?

Would you rather be a Jedi or a Sith, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Je'daii_Order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys you nigger loving spic

I'm already dead inside. That's why I'm here.

if your dead inside why dont you finish the job?

just kidding i love you user,

Jedi... Sith these days are beta faggots

I'd just puss out. I'm not good at killing anything, let alone myself.

Jedi, only because of the rule of 2. I either kill my master or be killed by my apprentice if I choose sith. So I choose life, I choose Jedi.

do you cut or anything like that?

I always liked sith more jedi are bunch of hypocrite fags

Rule of 2 isn't always a thing. There have been multitudes of sith before. Including the sith triumvirate Darth nihilus was that nigga

I CUT TO THE CHASE

CHEVY CHASE

NATIONAL FUCKING LAMPOON MOTHERFUCKER

Sith. The Jedi are idealists with no sense of reality and hypocrite who are nothing more than a beaurocracy under a spiritual guise

Is there a middle ground. They're both faggots

Gray Jedi.

So I could be judge, jury and executioner, who doesn't care about due process or elections, cuts down anyone in their way, and who mind controls people without a thought; or I can be a Sith with bad skin...

non-canon edgy bullshit

The Jedi are Muslims, dig deep you'll see the truth.
The sith are the Roman Empire during the reign of Caesars (there can only be two) KOTOR-when they had the Senate

>I'd be a grey jedi
>Grey Jedi's use both sides of the force
ayy lmao
It's cannon faggot

No. I can't stand the sight of blood.

I'M A STAR TREK

>kys
plz go kill yourself u fucking faggot

Sith
They dont ignore the whole problems of a special force of super soldier peace keeper, detached from society in monastic temples who even the lowest rank outclass many of the higher trained military ranks, who have almost no oversight outside their order.
While they may be brutal, a true Sith, serves the empire and its people and does EVERYTHING to protect it, if that means some people die, so be it.
They ensure that the most powerful are there to protect its people.

The light side is such full of shit.
The fucking emperor brought peace and stability. Left the outer rim planets alone. Then the fag boys who voted him in killed tons of innocent people

That's like asking us whether we want to be republican or democrat-- they're both retarded extremists with no concept of reality

>It's cannon faggot
lolwut no

not in the movies = non-canon

fuck you
fuck you mom
and your sister
and your sister's fucking goat

fuck

What did the sith ever do that was extreme? They smiplely wanted to be left alone and the Republic said fuck that noise you're going to stay in our shitty government and like it. Now go fucking vote on that Nerf herder diversely plan

if Sup Forums was to be anything star wars, you know we'd be Jabba the Hutt.

how can you be half dead when you're half alive

Gray Jedi are mentioned in books and the games which are considered canon you cunt.
>tfw no sister

sith because muh feelings

Ever seen a zombie nigger. Get some T-virus and shoot that shit up your ass and you too can be edgy

or watto

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

b-but.. Watto is a raging kike

>poetic justice

Jedi....also you should play Jedi Knight 2, you get to choose your path/skill sets to be either light or dark

And disney decanonized it, by throwing it all out the window and calling it legacy.
No
Longer
Canon

*guerilla? Or is that the joke?

He was the reason the war started in the first place you colossal retard.

Really, it's as if those Empire-loving kids fucking ignore everything the movie shows us.

0/10

plox be b8

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Je'daii_Order

Oh yeah bitch boy. Who attacked who first?
Why didn't the Republic take the higher ground and let the separatist do there own thing?
Get Gud

No user you are arguing with but watch the clone wars cartoons which are cannon. Anakin, was supposed to be a gray Jedi and bring balance to the force by using both light and dark side it's like S03E10-13 I think where they go into it

Because fucking Palpatine was the head of the Republic by then, you dumb fuck.

Have you been watching the saga through your asshole?

This

Except they never said Grey Jedi so its not canon.

You made me kek

Plus grey jedi Ahsoka in rebels, which I'm pretty sure is still canon

Thank you

Except for they refer your "gray Jedi" as "the chosen one" who brings balance to the force by using both light and and dark

Jedi in the streets, Sith Lord in the sheets.