Two halftime subs

>two halftime subs
>two goals

Is he the greatest national team manager in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sw54Pdh_m8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why doesn't he try starting the good players in their correct positions instead of players that have been out of form or injured out of the game for months to years.

he lucked out. he should still bench Pooney but is too pussy to do it.

Rooney playing pretty well in this tournament so far

2deep4u
log another 1000 hours on football manager and then ask that question

>implying that wasn't Nev's decision

Philosophy

at least he had the nerve to realise how much he fucked up and bring vards/studge on at the start of the second half unlike deschamps who took till about 70 mins to bring on a good striker

We were fucking lucky.

Rooney has unironically been our best player so far

Given the amount of gushing there was following the match, you would think so wouldn't you.

Rooney played alright today desu

he was the only one moving the ball up fast and actually trying to move it into the box rather than just standing around passing to each other like a bunch of faggots

Half Welsh out

We were lucky as fuck.

People keep going nuts over the team because of well we play but we drew with the 2nd worst team in the tournament and barely beat a below average team.

Hardly, our group is tougher than most, Slovakia are a very good side on their day, Russia will always be a decent team, and Wales will always tryhard vs us since its their cup final, we should be fucking happy we have won a game and atleast progressed to next round, same can't be said about 2014 kek.
We should get to quarters atleast (will probably draw Romania or some other shit team from 3rd place) then get portucucks or some shit and lose on pens. The joys of being english!!

The problem has been Kane has been playing shit and Sterling has been playing, so we couldn't score goals despite being camped on the edge of their area the whole game. Lallana has actually been playing pretty well but he can't shoot for shit either.

It's funny because before the tournament everyone was saying how shit our defense is and how we need to outscore opponents, Woy brings five strikers and we still end up playing basically 4-5-1.

It been tellin' y'all negroes for years but you wun't listen. ROONEY IS THE ONLY ENGISH PLAYER WHO CAN ACTUALLY PLAY FOOTBALL (APART FROM JACK "DED AGAIN" WILSHERE).

I told y'all shines. But did you negroes listen? Well did ya?

Based Studger. Based G Nev.

Slovakia are good but this Russian team is anything but decent. I am happy we won and we're progressing though.

Yeah i'm surprised at Lallana. Sterling being shite doesn't though. A team with a good attack is going to expose our defence hard. Walker has terrible positioning as does Cahill, we had some bad defending today that we got away with because
>Ramsey

I really don't understand the system though, on the graphic at the start it's 4-3-3 that goes to a 4-5-1 like you said. It seems everyone but Lallana is out of position. I haven't seen Alli do anything.

Why is Cahill playing he's literally a sub for a mid table club.

Because we have nobody else. He's bad but he's better than Stones.

Cahill isn't too bad, he's a pretty average defender but he's decent on the ball and is a big threat at set pieces. While we control possession he's probably more useful than a human shield type defender.

I wonder if we'll use the other fullbacks against Slovakia to give Walker and Rose a rest.

>I haven't seen Alli do anything
He plays like a beast in midfield; he just never manages to create anything because opposition defence always dogpiles him and shuts him down.

At least he will always have his music career to fall back on:
youtube.com/watch?v=0sw54Pdh_m8