Is revenge killing an sport?

Is revenge killing an sport?

cbsnews.com/news/alligators-killed-hunt-missing-boy-orlando-disney-resort/

It's horrible news, and I get why they had to do it but at the same time when I heard on the radio they had killed SIX of them I thought what the fuck.

>they found the boy
>after he was attacked by a pic fucking related
>people still beleive the news

So a gorilla gets shot and everyone riots and plants flowers at a statue, but one gator gets a nice dinner and silence.

who cares there's so many fucking gators in florida

The gorilla was a very rare species that was born and raised all it's life in captivity.
These gators are wild, mang, fuck em.

>pathetic beta animal has the nerve to kill a human
>not murdering the fuck out of its kind

The gorilla was in a zoo. It's an endangered species

Alligators are all over Florida and are delicious and fashionable

>Be in Orlando
>Sign Autographs
>Get shot and killed by crazy white guy
>Be at a gay club
>Get shot by crazy muslim
>Be at a Disney Resort
>Get killed and eaten by wild alligator

It's Florida, man. It's a fetid swamp inhabited exclusively by people too dumb and weak to live in civilization

>wife takes a vacation with two daughters
>raped, strangled, then drowned

>you will never go on an alcohol and anger induced rampage killing gators with rednecks

>this post

And this is how you know if you're a cuck. Take a good look.

This things can eat you faster than germany scores against Brazil. I say kill them all.

>"The father actually went into the water to wrestle his son from the grips of the alligator," Demings said.

YOOOOOOOOO

As a father, I would be in that water gouging at its eyes, biting it, shoving my hand down its throat.

I'd get my son back or die trying

alligators swallow their prey by chucking their head back, if anything the baby was still inside the alligator

>tfw went to florida twice and never saw any gators
JDIMSA

how is that possible? there are gators in literally every lake, even gators at the university campus, and on the street roads.
unless you went to miami or something?

I highly doubt that. Those fuckers are everywhere.

>large % of rattlesnake bites come from people trying to revenge kill rattlesnakes
I sure do love humanity.

lets be honest

they found the dead body inside the alligators guts

How do you get bit trying to kill a rattle. I've killed like ten with a shovel and they never evem got close to me

They said that the body was intact and it only had bite marks.

It means that the gator bit it, drowned it and fucked off.

Dumb people that don't understand how snakes work

they also reported it weird, like the boy wasn't found dead, they only mentioned the body was found.

They clearly "cleaned" up the report. It was probably a mangled half digested corpse mixed with other foods.

what kind of braindead idiots have a lake resort with alligators in fucking disney where little kids run around, not only that but it has A FUCKING BEACH

holy shit florida, what the fuck are you doing.

first in like 20 years

they have a program to hunt any gator over 2ft and remove it from the waters. Also no swimming signs.

>no swimming signs
>in a place where 4 years old and probably even less are allowed
>in a place where following what i read on the article there is some kind of nursery to leave kids as young as that
So much more could have been done to avoid this
At the end it´s everybody´s fault

>be American alligator
>get shot