I give my wife leg shaking eye rolling fullretard/10 orgasms but I've always wanted to do like... A reverse cuck...

I give my wife leg shaking eye rolling fullretard/10 orgasms but I've always wanted to do like... A reverse cuck. Let me explain:

Small dick pathetic fag who can't get laid fucks my wife... Going to town but not making her cum. I push him out of the way and tell him I'll show him how it's done.

She sucks his dick while I plow her and give her 3-4 earth shattering orgasms as usual and he leaves feeling like the beta.

Also, I am in full control of the situation. I tell HER when it's OK to make him cum and she does it by jerking him off on a towel or something completely shit-tier.

Only real men who can make their women cum more times than themselves deserve to blow their load inside or on a girl.

Anyone else feel this way?... Like an alpha-beta?

No.
Only interest I have in the cuck fetish is being the one pounding the girl.

I have that fantasy as well but that gets more into wife-swapping since I am married.

The kicker there is that I know the second I am plowing some chick who is hotter than my wife it would cause problems.

Wife swapping, why on earth.
NO, see thats still very similar. You've got someone plowing your lady now. Not good.

The only normal cuck situation I find myself fantasizing about is letting some virgin fag lose his virginity by using my wife.

Somehow that makes it ok in my mind. I understand that I have a slight mental illness but oh well.

First step of recovery is admitting.

>wants to let his wife take another man's dick
>forget the fucking context
>your woman and a dick that isn't yours
>hurrr durrr I'm da alpa sex macheen

I'm sorry, but if you let your woman fool around with any other cocks, you're a beta cuck.

Doesnt matter what the context is.

lol you can't finish you girl bro you need a male inferior to you to make you feel better about yourself, insecurity at it's finest.

Then she would have to reciprocate and allow this to happen

alpha-beta or beta-alpha level though.

You're implying that I am on the same level as the "I watched some guy make my wife cum like I never have been able to" cringe-tier cucks.

I just don't agree that they're one-in-the-same. Still beta? Sure. But definitely on a different level

Yeah, I pretty much see it as exactly the same.

Alpha and beta don't really exist there's a huge grey area some people can be really dominant but be shy and passive it just depends. But what you're doing OP is the opposite of alpha you watch another guy fuck your girl. I think you're a limp dick and can't get her to the point of orgasm so you have another man do it for you. You brag about making her cum 3 times but once they have the first orgasm it doesn't take much effort to get to the second and third.

Reverse Cuck is your girl watching you fuck another girl. You're a regular beta Cuck. Regardless of you showing another guy how it's done, you still want to watch someone else fuck your girl.

I thought you were a full of shit virginfag until I read the last line... You are incorrect about not getting her to the point of orgasm though.

It's just some sort of mental illness where even me giving her good sex doesn't make me feel masculine enough.

Therefore, I feel like emasculating someone else in front of my wife would make me feel like more of a man.

Just a fantasy but I am trying to understand it better.

Post pic of girlfriend I guarantee any somewhat attractive girl would never do this.

But the watching isn't the part I want or that turns me on. That's why it is different completely.

Where you at user. I'll come Fuck your girl. Pic related.

0/10 bait. (Expecting me to be like wtf no she is so hot here look) I never said she did this or would be into doing this.

I'm asking about the fantasy and trying to be more self-aware.

If I understand what it is that makes me have this mental illness disgusting fantasy I can fix it and not have it any more.

Exactly what I had in mind, user. Do you know how to make girls cum? Are you a virginfag? How's your stamina?

816/913 fag here.

Again, you still want to watch a guy fuck your girl, doesn't matter what part turns you on. That's a normal cuck. The only way you're an alpha is if you do that but to another guys girl.

Honestly you're a manlet with a 200 pound wife so watching a loser fuck your wife gives you a confidence boost. I want pics to jerk off so if she isn't a fatty you should be happy sending them

So then by your logic wife swapping is completely neutral and not beta or alpha because you fucking another man's woman while another man fucks your woman cancels out?

The math checks out.

She's kind of a fatty, yeah. 140 lbs but she's only like 5'2".

Shes not a standard fat troll looking bitch but definitely 'chubby'. Just has enough fat for love handles and a jiggly ass.

There's probably half a dozen 'post your GF/wife' threads on page 1. If that was my intention I would not have made this thread...

If I'm eating a bitch out most definitely (gotta make up for the small dick somehow)

Only when I'm eating them out.

Not virginfag but only fucked twice girls usually don't let me Fuck after they see it.

575 right now but will be passing through 816 in a few months.

Got pics?

Well at that point, you're swinging. So pretty much. Although you'd be more alpha that the other guy if you make his wife cum and he can't make yours cum. So you'd still have that victory.

post pic of ass since my theory was the most accurate

come on fag

Huh... So a small dick wife swapper is what I need.

One time I was fucking my wife (gf at the time) in a hotel bed while my best buddy fucked his new gf in the bed next to us.

His gf during kept saying "Ooooh, I'm so jealous" while my wife was moaning like a fucking animal.

I think that's where this all stems from.

At the time his GF always started sitting on my lap (always tried to sit directly on my dick) and showing her tits to me when we were drunk.

It made him jealous and made me feel awesome. We usually just passed of the tension by making our girls press their tits together or make out while we watched.

I think you've just helped me figure out the root of my problem, user.

this isn't reddit lets see some pics you raging beta

Fine, faggots. She's lost about 10 lbs since this picture still a chubby bitch though.

>inb4 comments about how gross my fingernails are in this pic

>problem
*fetish

Same thing, really.

Lol fair enough. Pussy and ass is cash though, trust me.

Are you from Canada? I'd be down to participate but my dick is probably bigger than yours

Even if some other guy is fucking your wife, nothing is more alpha than making another guy's cum in a way that he can't.

and is right, it's a fetish. But there's nothing wrong with that of course.

regardless of your hands, that pussy looks so clean and tight and her asshole looks good too.

It'd be more hot if his wife teased him and didn't let him fuck her. Does the guy watch while you fuck continue to fuck her OP?

Damn have any more pics of her ass? Or lips?

I have never actually done it. What you are describing is exactly the type of thing I want to have happen.

Like have her sit with her pussy so close to his cock that he can fee the heat but she will laugh at him and pull away when he tries to go in.

Then let her suck him off (for some reason I don't care about her mouth as much as her pussy/ass) and make him thank her and me for 'letting him cum' after she jacks him off on a towel or onto his own stomach.

Maybe it's more of a dom fetish than a cuckolding fetish?

Gross picture really but shows how tight she is.

If they make sexual contact, it's technically still cuckold. But you could also just him watch her touch herself and never touch her while he jacks off and when he's done you fuck your wife hard in front of him like you said.

I didn't say hot, I said alpha. What you find hot is your preference.

I guess so fetishes can vary so much there's no point in putting one in a certain category. The guy fucking her probably doesn't feel humiliated just because he cums in a towel though, you should ramp it up more.

Okay, user, if you are fucking more than one girl, either individually or in a group, then you are a man.

If your primary sexual partner is getting more than one dick, either individually or in groups, then you're a beta cuck fag.

I approve of your having a beta jack off to her teasing him idea... This thread is having the opposite affect of what I was hoping kek

Excuse the disgusting stretch marks.

Most of the weight she has lost has came from her excessively large ass.

Picture a short girl with a small waist but disproportionately large ass. That's her.

We only take pictures when we are fucking or done fucking so the angles are all shit

This way, you're not a cuck and you get to beta shame the other guy. Odds are, the other guy is probably into getting cucked so you could probably fuck his girl too if he had one.

Hell, you could probably do a threesome with your wife and his while he watches if your wife is into it.

So really no one else shares this type of fantasy?

Don't tell me I'm the only one this fucked up.

Any full body pics?

My wife greatly enjoys the idea of girl on girl while drunk and has even suggested taking girls home several times (but the other girls always leave with a single dude)

You may be on to something, user. I could turn my sickness into something really hot and get two girls out of the deal...

Nope. I may have one of her tits though hang on

Lots of guys have dom/bull fetishes and you have an advantage because your gf can help you find other girls

Meh. Dude still gets to fuck your wife. Small dick or not, you're still a bitch.

I've only had one threesome and I've never felt more manly in my life. And if you add your beta shaming into the mix, I'm sure it'll be a night you'd never forget.

You can always blur the face if that makes you more comfortable. I'm interested in the body shape

This.

Having your girl pick out the girl is usually the best option.

As long as I don't fuck the other girl as good as I am fucking her (or seem more into it) then this idea will work no problem.

Top-notch idea, anons. You were not a faggot today.

it's beta to want to see another dick in your wife, sorry user

Is it because then she feels like she's in control and you can always play the "well YOU picked her" card or what?

We're past that now but thank you for the input.

Even finding some nerd at a bar then having your wife humilate him while he watches you fuck her shouldn't be hard to pull off. You should make an account on /r/cuck I'd love to see how this turns out

I must say, very nice user. and thanks for cleaning your nails. much better

I am ok with this. If it happens I will at least share with the Sup Forumstards.

I mean, no one will believe me but it's all good.

Do you have a small one?

That doesn't look like her, obviously.

This is closer to what she looks like (pre weight loss). I found a perfect post weight loss example I will follow up with.

Yes! Also, she will probably pick a girl she likes too, so she'd be even more into it! And as long as you give your wife slightly more attention, then everything should go fine!

Here's my story
>be me
>seeing a girl that had just broken up with her man of like 2-3 years
>we would only make out because she liked teasing me
>only been fooling around for a few weeks
>I had asked her how she felt about girls and she told me she never had sex with one, but liked making out with her best friend
>a week later her best friend comes to visit her
>I really wanted to try and get them to fool around but had no idea how to propose that
>one day they came over to my apartment and we all started drinking
>I wasn't planning on shit
>we weren't super drunk, maybe like 2-3 drinks
>I invite them to my room to see my Moon night light (it's like a kids night light that you hang on your wall)
>we're just on my bed all hanging out with a weird awkwardness in the air
>out of nowhere they start making out and I just sit there in disbelief
>it was like a dream
>they made out quite a bit and i didn't want to ruin it by talking
>they stop, the girl I was seeing says "are you gonna join or what?"
>fuckyeah.jpg
>start kissing both of them, then the other takes my pants off and starts going down on me
>her friend was the kind of girl that has lots of quick orgasms, so i was even more turned on because of that
> we eventually get tired of oral and I start fucking them both
>cum over both of them
>I've never felt more like a man

we fooled around one more time the next day, but it didn't quite capture the spontaneity of the first time.

Post weight loss almost spot on but with a few stretch marks (the skin colored kind not nasty red ones)

Sorry to be a fag guys but I really do not have any good pictures.

The pictures are almost solely for enjoyment in the moment because it turns her on for me to take pictures or record and then give her the phone while I fuck her so she can watch me fuck her while I fuck her.

What if he manages to give her 5 earth shattering orgasms tho?

Yeah I need this in my life

Is she into the humiliation as well? Stories?

I mean, that part was amazing, but it didn't end well. Me and her had sex only once after that and she told me she just wasn't ready to be with me. She ended up in a relationship like almost 2 months later. I was kinda pissed but I had already found someone else. This was in 2013.

But hey, my current gf is totally down to fuck a girl which is awesome, but like I suggested earlier, she needs to be the one to choose the girl.

She enjoys minor humiliation, yeah:
>totally enjoyed the fact that I was giving her dick way better than my buddy was giving his gf in story above and enjoyed rubbing that in their faces
>clearly enjoys pressing tits with a girl with smaller tits and always says "they're so cute" and other passive aggressive things
>likes me humiliating her by calling her my fat slut, daddy's cum dumpster, etc.
>enjoys the idea of competing with another girl in who can 'make daddy's cock cum more'
This last idea was brought up when we almost left the bar with a mixed girl after she went to the bathroom with her to see her clit piercing.

Im pretty sure I got cock blocked by our taxi showing up...

Does she tease the guys any?

Instead of picking up a random, you can always ask her if she has any friends she's always wanted to fuck around with.

Yeah she teased my buddy for a year always saying shit like "Haven't you learned? You have to work those hips!" In random situations like sports, him not being able to open a jar, dancing at the club, whatever.

Also, she heard from her slut friend that this one dude who always claimed he had a long dick DID in fact have an 8" long or so dick but that it was a pencil dick.

She then when her slut friend and that guy were around say shit like "it's all about the girth" or "If I were you, Femanon, he would be my #2" (yeah, that's a pencil joke, fags)

She just generally enjoys being a bitch to guys who think they are the shit but are actually little twats so that may not count