Have you stupid ass monkeys ever considered that niggers aren't stupid at all?

Have you stupid ass monkeys ever considered that niggers aren't stupid at all?
Have you ever considered that maybe, JUST MAYBE niggers are just trolling you?
They are part of the biggest bait in the entire history of human kind and the white retards acctually fell for it.
I mean noone can be this stupid: youtube.com/watch?v=iaL6FdDLzuo

I think that the idea that blacks are roughly as intelligent as whites is easy to believe if you're young or you don't have much life experience. I know I used to be this way - I was all aboard the diversity train until my twenties when I actually got out into the world.

Remember, niggers in several countries and in our own urban school districts have the average IQ of a retarded white person. Why is the fact a nigger is "that stupid" any harder to believe than a kid with Down's is "that stupid?"

of course they are way dumber, i mean watch that video of a self proclaimed intelligent black

"I ran into the water and then nearly drowned because i remembered that i can't swim" LOL

and guess why they speak like retards, that's becaue they are

>we were only pretending to be retarded

Kek

There is a difference between intellectual ability and emotional intelligence.

> Afro consciousness
Yeah thats not a troll.

Niggers are just tools the jews use to fight the white race.

I think this is my favourite post I have seen on this site.
Thank you

> Post defending niggers for any reason.
> Nigger detected

What? No, because they get pissed off with all the stereotypes and "muh oppression". Plus we kinda fucked them over for 200 years, so I think they're allowed to troll us for awhile. I don't really mind blacks tho, I grew up in an area around a lot of them and most black people are nice as long as you don't fuck with them

Because urban and poverty-stricken areas are filled with black, they don't have the opportunities for education that whites do. Nor do they have incentives to learn. You gotta consider other factors, man.

Negroids are proto-human animals which our ancestors domesticated for service and companionship, like dogs that can speak.

Early industrialists saw a chance to steal markets from their peer who still employed negroids as beasts of burden by spreading the story that they were people and deserved to be treated on a par with humans.

As a result negroidal species around the world were allowed to run feral resulting in the current global infestation.

Do any of you retards actually believe black people aren't as smart as white people?
What is intelligence anyway? IQ?
Fuck off, even you morons know that means shit

Intelligence is a combination of a few factors.

or maybe the fact that not one black has invented anything useful or came up with any real theories that we use today in science
or maybe the fact that all blacks live like whites in the stoneage before the white man came?
or maybe the fact that they can't speak like someone who knows the english language

Such as...

/thread
Fuck niggers

If they were truly intelligent they'd see that such a ruse is actually moronic and wouldn't waste their time acting like chimpanzees

>it was merely an act
>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Wow, nice claims.
Feel free to prove them.
Sorry, but people who aren't English struggle to speak English...
Are you fucking stupid?

Fucking hate anti-racist posts on Facebook and shit. This pic really is true, but 95% of niggers are the bottom left picture. This is why we hate them

Social (or emotional) intelligence is one part of it. IQ is a combination of a few things, such as digit recall as well as speed testing.

99% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Okay

This. It might seem a bit anecdotal but in the past 25+ years since I first started driving, pretty much every single shitty driver who I've had problems with was a nigger. You can cry racist all you want but it's not the whites ore the Hispanics who don't know what the fuck a turn signal is, or who drive at 25 mph in the passing lane on the freeway, or who have their thumb too far up their ass to hit the pedal when the light turns green. It's always niggers.

If it's not about race then why are there so many more of the bottom left than the bottom right?

ok, tell me one important black person that has been exceptionally good in either:
- philosophy (no, not black rights bullshit -> real, metaphysic philosophy)
- science
- art (difficult to prove what's good and whatnot but influentual to our history)
the only niggers that are truly famous are famous for being niggers or something that has nothing to do with thinking (=sports)

Fuck niggers.

I could gather 100 Niggers in my area, and I'm sure id only get 3 that are top left in the pic

second claim: are you saying there has been a civilization made by blacks? and no, egyptians aren't blacks
third claim: blacks in america are american and speak english as their first language and yet they speak like retards, saying it is slang but they just don't know how to speak properly on reality

nigger

>go to a local zoo
>go to monkey cage
They are almost exactly alike. Do your statistics there

So you are basing this on your area?
If I went to some shit hole in some Southern State, I could prove that all white people are fucking inbred, retards.
Your area means fuck all on its own

So you can't be arsed to prove it, then.
Fantastic. Neither can I.
I win by default...

I'm op and i thought that was obvious sarcasm but you retards surprised me again

Genetics would say otherwise. Just no one wants to embrace the truth.

>2016
>being a nigger or nigger lover

Muslims are WAAAAY worse than niggers, thrust me

Egyptians weren't black?
Mate, you can't change what constitutes black to prove your point.
That shit is just cheating

Atleast they aren't as common as the common nigger species

Idiots come in all sorts of shapes sizes and colors.

The poot communities are full of idiots. Unfortuantly for blacks theyve been held back from progress for some time. Its only been since the 70s that theyve been allowed to contribute. They live in some of the worse areas and learn very little.

It doesnt matter the gebetic back ground tho. Lots of whites are just as stupid. Matter of fact you will indeed find stupidity in all races. A good portion of the uneducated idiots are taking up a good portion of this thread.

You are a special kind of retarded, aren't you?
are you saying it means nothing that whites invented cars, airplanes electricity, theory of gravity, theory of relativity etc.
painted all important paintings in the human history while thinking and writing about why we exist and making masterpieces like kants three critics and many more
while niggers invented slavery and a spear to kill their dinner?

OP is black

And stupid

And a troll.

Fuck off OP.

Underrated post

i'm saying there IS a genetical difference between blacks and whites and egyprians are genetically more similar to whites than blacks.
just because they're in africa doesn't mean they're black

Omg did you forget peanutbutter?