It's getting worse. I turn 29 next week. I've been making these type threads for almost ten years now

It's getting worse. I turn 29 next week. I've been making these type threads for almost ten years now.

I've tried eating healthy. I've tried exercising. I bought a dog. I got a job. A college degree.

I'm empty. No motivation. No happiness. The only things I feel is depression anxiety and some back pain due to going to bed at 1130 am and getting out of bed at 3am.

Maybe I should just start working seven days a week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RdbT6tyWpXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are not showing tits frequently

try cocaine

Smoking enough cannabis?

try killing ur self, boi!

/thread

Then a girl or two to do it with you and have some greasy sex all night long. Blow makes girls slutty as fuck.

yeah i feel the same but every time I try to break out I fucking fail. Phrases like "doing same thing over and over and expecting changes is stupid" are nice and all, but it doesnt say how much you will fail all the time. 3 times in my life i said girls I love them. 1st one was alcoholic and we had no chance together because I drink a lot myself. 2nd one had a bf and told me she loves me but the time is bad. 3rd one I have no idea yet, because yeasterday I finally broke my fear of being rejected once more and said fuck it. We are work friends and we slowly started going out for cofe, dinner or to museums together as friends. Today is her birthday and yeasterday i wrote her a birthday card with wishes and all and I admited I love her. I don't even know if she already read it, but man with every minute I'm getting feeling this was one of the worst mistakes I could make right now.

Have you tried any antidepressants? It's the only thing that has actually worked for me, but I had to go through a few before I found on that actually did anything.

Do some Acid or shrooms.
Helped me a lot actualy-

sounds like a sketchy thing to do if you're depressed

You might think about visiting a psychologist. It really helped me out.

Not necessarily. I don't speak from personal experience, but psychedelics can actually be helpful for people with depression or anxiety. Of course it doesn't work for everyone, but it could be worth a shot if you've exhausted all other options.

smoke cannabis and lift weights

i got a 1500kg equivalent max prowler push and thats whilst high

I should have known better to make this thread at a time where all the 16 year olds are everywhere.

I'm not going to do illegal drugs. I have a job that drug tests.

Even if I didn't I still wouldn't be drugs don't help anxiety and depression. It just masks all that shit short term.

But most of you don't even understand what it means to feel like I do.

Do not agree. If you're OP I'm the same age as you, and in a similar position (chronic depression/anxiety despite good job, hot gf, etc.) and I agree with
the guy who said it could be worth trying a hefty psy dose. It's a bit kill or cure, but tbh I think it's worth a shot before going down the regular SSSRI route, which can fuck you up long term.

what are your options for travelling? you already done all that shit?

Hey dude what's your job and what are a couple of your goals? answer those and I'll help.

Traveling is great. But eventually it ends. I went to Cincinatti for memorial day years ago. Watched baseball. Went to bars. Had fun.

So yeah, if I was a millionaire and could spend all my time traveling I probably would be slightly happier. But I'm not.

why does one person post a pathetic ass thread and you all slobber at its feet?

Why is everyone so reluctant to commit with prescribed drugs but so eagerly ready to try all the illegal hardcore ones, I don't get it what's so bad about SSRI?

You're right. No one else can understand what it's like to be you. And some of the advice you get on here could work for you and some of it could not. I'll tell you though, that there are three things that are absolutely true for everyone: 1) talking to a professional helps. It may take a few tries to find someone you click with, but having a good psychologist can help you in innumerable ways. 2) meds. Anti-depressants work amazingly well. There's a lot of folks that don't want to admit they have a problem worth medicating, but the problem with that is they live in undeniably shirty existences until it gets worse and worse. I was there. I didn't think I needed meds until one day life was just so awful there was no other choice. I've learned now that it's much better to err on the side f early intervention. Like above, it might take a few tries to get on the right meds, but they're out there and they WILL help. 3) diet and exercise. Research shows that taking care of your body will help improve your mind. Exercise is arguably the best intervention for depression. There's a lot of cool brain research about this idea. Cardio has been shown to actually create new brain neurons, in some of the areas thought to be connected with depression.

>psychologist
Did you mean psychiatrist?

No, I didn't. You can visit a GP for most psych meds. They'll be able to try three or four front line meds, and then refer you out.
I recommended a psychologist because talking about what's going on for you is going to be crucial. A therapist or a counselor could be good as well, depending.

>, I don't get it what's so bad about SSRI?
They don't work

>but I know this one guy that...

He's a miserable mess too. It doesn't work

Zoloft dude, Ive been depressed since I was a kid, and it was the only thing that got the negative feelings out of my head, and I feel great. No side effects for me. Now if I could unfuck my life then Id be golden.

Maybe you should quit being a little bitch.

Idk man, if you're unhappy with your current situation, throw everything away and yell your best fuck you to everyone. Then travel and don't come back. You've got money, right? That's always enough for a new life.

You can change everything about and around you in an instant. But as long as you're acting as a fucking faggot you'll get nowhere.

A lot of posters ITT and people out there in general don't seem to realize real depression is a mental disorder. We can't just "stop being down" on our own any more than a schizophrenic can just "stop seeing things that aren't there".

Nah just stop being a pussy. Man up

It's people like this that get murdered by the people with mental problems

34wm here I feel your pain op. Shit didn't get better.

I haven't tried psych drugs yet but I've been trying to gather the courage to go to a shrink

i always wanted to die, for the las t4 years at least.

i got to try shrooms, lsd, and mainly mdma.

and it kind of broad your horizon in terms of happyness, made me want to die less, it gives you a taste of happyness which was something i forgot could even exist.

definitly recommending that, about the adiction thing really dont mind, it's a fucking myth, unless you hang out with half dead junkies becoming addict tot the point that it ruins your life is a hollywood myth.

youtu.be/RdbT6tyWpXw

Gp is general practician right?, also I agree psychologist does sound better, more human

i tend to live my best when i realize life doesn't give promises of anything. what if for all your training and success you were to get terminal cancer tomorrow? that would suck.

how much of your life are you willing to waste miserable? who are you trying to impress with this misery? what is it -really- keeping you safe from?