Tfw you're not white and you come on Sup Forums

>Tfw you're not white and you come on Sup Forums

It's like being female on /r9k/ I thought this was an international board not a Stormfront board.

go home paki

kek

Based on Sup Forums standards of who is white, no one is white.

this

actually Sup Forums is a french board and you're not welcome here, beady/chinky-eyed eternal anglo shitskin

we are hitler now

>females on /r9k/
don't exist. you realize they're all trolls right?
and its not that we give a shit about your race just don't bring it up.

PAKIMON

Why are you in a white country then

BRING ME ZE JOOS

>britain
>white
jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

T: Pajeet

Literally nobody cares, it's just banter.

This

I don't to bring it up you make threads about it on your own.

t. lee fung shoo

excellent post

its bantz. do it back, faggot. maybe you can embolden a whole army of brown-autists to rise up and make fun of white people

Going for recolonization are we?

I don't have as much hatred in my heart as you.

Sandniggers out of europe you dont belong here

that's why you lost at humanity t b h.

Do you love Korea?

>What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

MIX WITH A MOOR
GET WHAT FOR

I would have killed to see this happen in the modern day just to see how utterly salty Sup Forums and stormfags would have gotten t b h senpai :^)

Feels good to be latino, man.

According to Sup Forums lore, white people died with the neanderthals. Nobody in here can say they are white unless they are a literal cave man.

shut the fuck up before you get the cane

Honesty, what did you expect?

>b fem
>litreally worshipped on r9k
wtf r u talking about op

Cumskins are subhuman anyway.