Is it ever okay to punch a woman?

Is it ever okay to punch a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIOY2ezMy9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Dumb question.

does rape count? If so, then yes!

B-b-b-bait!

Anyone who hits me gets hit back. Anyone. Kids just get a thump on the head though.

of course its ok

Quads are truth

of course

Pic related is actually a man so yes it is okay.

Define Woman.. If you see traps and trannys as women, then yes.

Stupid faggot, hope you'll get killed soon.

If you're John Lennon or Chris Brown it is

How is it libtard? I'm not gonna punch a five year old. Even if the little fucker hits me as hard as he can, I can thump his head that hard.
You want me to die because I strike back at those who hit me? Fucking beta.

y-yes

youtube.com/watch?v=mIOY2ezMy9A

SJW alert. ever had a woman punch you in the face and scream at you all day about nothing? i'm sure you would be a "man" about it and just walk away right? the fuck ever dude.

Randomly going around and striking women, or anyone without reason?
No
Having a discussion and she makes an appeal to force?
Put her on the ground

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELVES. HOW CAN YOU SAY IT IS OK TO HIT A WOMAN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. YOU NO LIFE BASTARDS. THIS IS DISGUSTING.

If she's coming at you with a knife knock that bitch out

Hitting children is wrong. Even if theyre pointing a gun at you, you still shouldnt hit them.
#BERNIE2016

Fuck you, faggot. I just hit your mom last night. Shit was so cash. She bled like a fucking pig.

b8 or dumb pussy parent

>be woman
>I fucking own this world
>get up in mans face
>punch him in face
>spit on him
>kick him in the nuts
>nigger can't do shit because I'm protected by my pussy.

Fuck right off. You get a punch in the head same as anyone.

if it's that cunt, yes. Fucking yes.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH? I’LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE NAVY SEALS, AND I’VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS ON AL-QUAEDA, AND I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED KILLS. I AM TRAINED IN GORILLA WARFARE AND I’M THE TOP SNIPER IN THE ENTIRE US ARMED FORCES. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER TARGET. I WILL WIPE YOU THE FUCK OUT WITH PRECISION THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON THIS EARTH, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING THAT SHIT TO ME OVER THE INTERNET? THINK AGAIN, FUCKER. AS WE SPEAK I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF SPIES ACROSS THE USA AND YOUR IP IS BEING TRACED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE STORM, MAGGOT. THE STORM THAT WIPES OUT THE PATHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CALL YOUR LIFE. YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD, KID. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND I CAN KILL YOU IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WAYS, AND THAT’S JUST WITH MY BARE HANDS. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN UNARMED COMBAT, BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS AND I WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO WIPE YOUR MISERABLE ASS OFF THE FACE OF THE CONTINENT, YOU LITTLE SHIT. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT UNHOLY RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE “CLEVER” COMMENT WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOU, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE HELD YOUR FUCKING TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN’T, YOU DIDN’T, AND NOW YOU’RE PAYING THE PRICE, YOU GODDAMN IDIOT. I WILL SHIT FURY ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD, KIDDO.

Damn, you wanna hit a kid back? Youre the biggest pussy around if I ever saw one

This guy gets it.
If women want to be equal, then they are going to be hit when they do something that deserves being hit over.

Hwat the hell did you just freaking say about me, you little bobby? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the sales of propane and propane acessories, and I've been involved in numerous secret propane raids on Thatherton Fuels, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in grilla warfare and I'm the top salesman in the entire Strickland Propane company. I will wipe you the hell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in arlen, mark my god danged words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the phone? Think again, boy. As we speak I am contacting my group of redneck friends across the street and your number is being traced right now so you better prepare for hell, hippie. The hell that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your charcoal grill. You're freaking dead, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sell to you in over 700 different ways. and thats just with my grill catalog. Not only am I extensively trained in the sales of propane and propane acessories, but I have access to the entire propane and grill stock of Strickland Propane and I will use it to its full extent to sell you a grill thats off the face of the great USA, you little democrat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" charcoal grill was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking money. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price you god danged idiot. I will spill propane all over you and you will drown in it. You're freaking buying, customer.

It's obvious bait

Youre a pussy for wanting to hit innocent children

Yeah. Thump the kids back all the time. They fucking love it, punch me more, I try to thump them more, they try to escape it while trying to punch me, laughing their stupid little assessment off. Fun times.

b8 or retarded parent
either way die in a fire

Asses. Not assessment

if in the same situation you would punch a man. they want equality but still want to keep the priviledges of being a woman, if they want to be equal they should get the shit bits too

chekd

why am i not getting the (you) after the post number? i had to see what you were replying to, to see it was me.

Is this what Sup Forums is now? It was never good but... Wow

Kek. Acting like a thump on the head actual hurts. Your funny mang.

Youre still a pussy for wanting to hit a child. You should never hit a child. People like you and Zimmerfuck are the reason why so many innocent children are being slaughtered by the masses

WHAT ABOUT EQUALITY AND WOMEN BE STRONG

maybe

seriously dude. nothing but feels threads and faggots left. can't even raise their shitty kids into useful members of society because "i never asked for this responsibility WAH WAH WAH ME ME ME" fucking normies

And youre a coward for wanting to hurt an innocent child

your b8 is shit and you should feel bad

i'd tongue punch her fart box

nigger: yes

fuck yea

Simple answer. Yes. all violence is justifiable. If she can't get things right what the fuck does she expect? Actions have consequences.

WOMEN ARE EQUAL AND DESERVE RESPECT. THEY ARE JUST AS CAPABLE AS MAN IF NOT MORE. AND YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER HIT THEM. DUH.

Yes. Always.

Equal rights equal fights

If the kid hits you, the fucker isn't innocent.
Also, fucking 9/10 bait

Extremely obvious bait.

How dare you say a child isnt innocent. Children are the innocence of the world and when you rid them of that, you rid the future of having a fair chance in life

>innocent

Im confused OP, what is a woman, I think you mean cunt. Cunt NEEDS to be beaten all of the time. Cunt loves it when men beat the shit out of them for being ignorant and morally inferior. Cunt is weak and stupid and morally inferior and needs to be beaten regularly.

>innocent
Don't let kids get away with shit like that or they'll grow up thinking they can. The pussy thing would be to let him do whatever he wants.

I can't wait until you or your compassionate, superior beings are faced with female conscription into the armed forces and paid to actually fight.

The holds will not be barred; they (enemies) will want to kill you.

Lel.
Lelly lel.

Then I think you'll STFU about your exclusive feminine natures.

I jerk it to loli and shota.
As a kid I jerk ed off with my friends and convinced the neighbor girl to strip and put on a show, numerous times until I moved.

That's is to say, I want to see their innocence broken, and most are dirty little sluts.

Fuck you.

Better question:
Is it ever ok to punch anyone except for defense or getting the permission from this person? No.

It's always okay to punch a woman, with the exception of those situations where it would also be wrong to punch a dude.

Thise sammiches ain't gonna make themselves!

I AM TRULY AMAZED BY THE AMOUNT OF FAGGOTS GETTING BAITED INTO THIS
FUCKING SHITLORDS

Boom.

Only when she's talking.