Is Sup Forums going to see the new shitty, liberal, politically correct remake of an american classic?

Is Sup Forums going to see the new shitty, liberal, politically correct remake of an american classic?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you need to ask?

>remake of an american classic?

King Kong?

no, because I'm not a fuckin goob

Nope. It will come and go and I won't even know it

No. On release date I will have a 1 person 80's ghostbusters movies screening.

I might pirate it just to see how bad it is without supporting it financially.

You should invite all your friends too. Wait a minute....

fucking never, i hear it is shit

Waiting

>Is Sup Forums going to see the new shitty, liberal, politically correct remake of an american classic?

No. It looks like dogshit stuffed in a nigger vagina.

That black chick is the most nigger looking black bitch I've ever seen

I don't want to see the movie but I heard Ron Bennington has a cameo and I kind of want to see that.

I listen every day and how do I not know this?

All the real ghostbusters not including ramus are cameoing

Didn't even really like the original that much

So no

They went to the set early on in the shooting. It's all they talked about for a day or two. Pepper is in it too they kept making him say his line "go go ghostbustas" in his shittiest Jew York accent

Ernie Hudson in drag would have been hotter.

Hypothetical question: what is more insulting to the audience? This or the new Star Wars reboot?

I thought that was ernie hudson in the pic. but i only looked at the thumbnail, because fuck looking at that full sized trainwreck

This is true, you have to be careful what you let yourself see these days, cannot be unseen, etc.

Ofcourse I will. I wont refuse to see a movie because they have 4 grills in it.
If its gunna be good? That remains to be seen, but I will watch that shit.

This definitely, the star wars sequels are at least trying to please the fans, this is just a shameless cash grab that nobody was asking for.

>but I will watch that shit.

cunts like you keep the reboot industry alive, don't fucking watch it!they won't make money and stop spewing out this garbage as they rely on pricks like you who bitch about how shit it will be, pay to see it then say told you so afterwards

you utter cock gobbler

>shits all over the established EU universe and makes a mess of the plot.
>please the fans

No.

He did. Thats why its a one person screening...

i'll just pirate that shit

Saw the preview and got fucking angry

Fuck no

This movie is gonna be shitty, everyone KNOWS it's gonna be shitty, and the proper thing would be to NOT see it, but I'm sure people are gonna go out and watch it anyway, thus making a profit for the studio.

People have no conviction anymore. We know it's shit, so stay home. Don't let the movie pull in money so we can stop shit like this.

Downvotes on youtube are one thing, actually starving this of ticket sales is another.

I didn't even like the original, so no.

The Winston character, that gorilla woman, is shameful. Winston was a classy dude and that actress always portrays some big mouthed, ghetto garbage.

Look at that giant NIGGER on the left! No wonder most niggresses can't keep a man to raise her whore child. LoL. Nigger!!!!

Look how the niggress and the fat cunt are on the left and the fuckable ones are on the right. LoL. Fuck this movie.

Yep.
The original Ghostbusters production team raped Ernie Hudson repeatedly but we all said Fuck that Nigger and threw money at it anyway.
This film? The ghosts look well done, the marshmallow man looks like an actual threat, and who knows, maybe kristen wiig will even make me chuckle.
I'll give it a chance.

is it really worth it supporting these greedy fucks in the movie industry who put in no effort and get paid millions? just wait until it gets a high quality torrent and pirate it.

>ghosts look well done
right because who the fuck needs practical effects anymore when you can use terrible fucking cgi that belongs in a videogame.

I still believe this is a giant joke by Sony....

Yes, I'm going to shout out random sexist shit and laugh at all the fat feminists that show up.

Honestly I couldn't care less about them all being women or the marketing of the movie. I probably wouldnt want to see a Ghostbusters remake even if it had the original cast.

The role was written for Eddie Murphy, Winston was supposed to be with the group from page 8 of the script on, but the role opened up, Ernie Hudson got hired, they cut him out of the first 68 pages and removed Winston's backstory, and 30 years later the studio still markets the Ghostbusters as a 3 man team (see new blu-ray release)
>white america

the original has terrible CG too

this

fixed

Has he come back yet?

the visual effects were leagues better than this film. especially for it's time. what they were doing back then was revolutionary. what they're doing now is the same run of the mill shit they do constantly. they fuck up old franchises constantly and they're always trash.

nah not gona even torrent it

kek

THE
EU
IS
DEAD

fucks sake it's been over a year now, how are you fucks still posting this shit?

And the plot was fine. Pretty basic, but fine as far as blockbuster movies go

this.

star wars was always objectively shit. We were just too young to see it.

if you watch the original trilogy now; you can see all the problems the fanboys decry now.
>stilted acting
>racism
>etc

gb still holds up

this

Yeah its probably not the worst movie, but not interested in any case myself.

I think this will be popular digital release though.

i dont know about all that. the original trilogy was good for it's time. and it's still charming.

>racism
back to tumbler with you.

Why are they women? I remember the main characters in the original movie being men.

Let me guess you're all cis white males? How pathetic, honestly.

No he's in it. Just as a ghost.

This movie is literally full of SJW/feminist humor.
No straight guy would or should enjoy this.
Paul Feig is a closet homo looking to make a buck off the Ghostbusters name.

The trailer on TV looks like shit. Looks like overdubbed voices over a days worth of B-roll. Whoever edited the trailer should be shot in the face. The only other possibility is that this is the worst movie ever made.

Why do Sony keep saying it isn't a remake / reboot / whatever?

The trailer clearly shows almost scene for scene reshoots of
>library ghost scene
>hearse jokes scene
>firehouse gags scene
>stay puffed guy scene

how is this an original movie as they like to keep telling me.

so far it adds nothing so what is the point?

awwww helllllll nawwwwww
(said in an angry black woman voice)

Not true. John Candy passed, Murphy was never contacted about any role.

First, it doesn't look funny. None of the females look like the can entertain me. Especially Melissa whatever the fuck. She is exclusively not funny. Second, remakes are almost exclusively bad. And third, I am tired of this political correct bullshit. It hurt the story of star wars, it can't possibly help ghost busters.

aeeewwwwww hollly geeee da debil iz raelllll!

/spoilers

How did "political correctness" hurt the Star Wars story?

You just a closet racist/woman hater or?

Rey/Finn duo has great potential. So long it's not a forced romance

>reminder that Sony was going to sue Bill Murray if he didn't cameo
wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704

Did you not watch the movie.
Finn x Rey is already forced.
Finn even did the Disney-esque love at first site stare you see in the old cartoons.

Because Anakin Skywalker, an immaculate conception of pure force, took longer to even become force sensitive. Rey learned it in a fucking day. And the moment any untrained sob holds a lightsaber goes up against someone one step away from becoming a sith lord, they die. They don't survive. And by fucking mystical ponies and good feelings Rey and Finn survived. Just to show that women and blacks can have power.

Yes I did.
No it isn't, the plot required them to work together.
And then she totally dismisses him for the idiot he is.

You're just one of these "everything is shit" people

>Quit ya bitchin'.

What does that have to do with political correctness? please, control your sperg outs.

Also you're one of these guys that's still calling kylo a Sith Lord, so your opinion is invalid. Fucking casuals

underrated post

this
ghostbusters was always stupid and shitty

Yup, doesn't look nearly as bad as all the crybaby faggots are making out.

The story forces a woman and black man to be powerful and mote able than they should be. And I didn't call him a lord. I said he was a step away from becoming one, which he is. His master said he had one last test. Nigger.

Wuts EU?

Careful with that edge faggot.

More able*

Why are all you little faggots so scared to see that a woman can do any job as good as a man could?

And to make things even better, it also shows niggers can't be scientists.

Hey, at least they brought back the gorilla. Going back to the classics I see

Bitch there was a forced puppy love scenario through out the movie and then when Finn got wrecked Rey was totally into him. By the next movie it will be full on Finn loves Rey, Rey love Finn but they never say anything plot device bullshit.
Mind you I liked TFA but you can't deny it's oozing with heavy handed progressive garbage like adding more women soldiers, pilots, members of both military forces.

Fuck off with 'practical effects' most of you faggots aren't even old enough to be part of the generation you're apeing when you spout this utter horseshit.

I appreciate you user.

Please elaborate how it isn't complete shit, I can't find anything

>Please vote Hillary 2016!: The movie.

Seriously wtf is this stronkwyomin agenda going on in hollywood.

>Ghostbusters has all-guy cast
>Literally no one thinks anything whatsoever of it.
>New Ghostbusters has all-girl cast
>ZOMG MUH FEMENAZI PC TAKEOVER
Society is fucking retarded.jpeg

Hmm, have you seen all of it or are you being a histrionic lil' bitch over 2 trailers?

No need to answer, we already know.

I've been saving this pic for over a year

Libtard reporting in to apologize for this. We didn't mean for any of this.

extended universe, the books and shit.
this cunt is just butthurt. the kind of butthurt i would produce upon rey.

kek

thought the same when I saw the first trailer. Shebeast

It doesn't matter that they're women. It matters why their women. They aren't female because they're good actors. They're female to empower women with these recent movements. So fuck your white knight bullshit.

One of the jokes in the trailer is literally a black woman screaming at a bunch of white people who failed to catch her and the lines "I don't know if itsa black thang or a woman thang but we got a problem."
That shit is too meta. That shit is too on the nose with what their goal was with this movie.

Why they're** fucking phone using plebian that I am.

>The skinny beautiful blonde woman king kong loves is replaced with an overweight non binary niggerkin

>the people trying to capture and kill king kong are white cis males wearing trump hats and screaming "HAIL THE PATRIARCHY"

>instead of having a tragic ending where the ape is killed he actually ends up destroying the planes and then destroys the rest of the patriarchy later on, killing any white males who oppose

>movie ends when equality finally comes as all white men end up becoming slaves of womenkind

Of course not. I don't want for movie studio to keep pulling this shit.

I'll watch it to piss off all you fucking normie bandwagon jumping fags who're going apeshit over a film you haven't seen yet because the mainstream 'nerd' consensus told you to.

Toppest kek.