9o.pl/MRkBT
9o.pl/U9H4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Any girls in uniform?

depends on what type

The school type.

moar

what do you think of the first two pics?

I think they suck, and you suck for asking

Not bad but it needs something more... Hmm... Maybe an ugly shoe in the foreground. A brown one. Yeah, that would do it.

Bump?

oc

I just discovered the glory of taking creepshots just a week ago. I was in the store buying some toilet paper when I saw this half asian girl with perfect feet and thin red flip flops. I took out my phone and recorded and just held it loose in my hand (same hand that carries the grocery basket), it wasn't suspicious at all since I just looked like I carried my basket with a phone in hand. I timed it right and lined up with the girl, filming her cute toes dangling in the flip flops as she was waiting for the cashier to register stuff.

Now I use an app that allows me to record while my screen is off and I pretend to listen to music with my phone in my hand so it looks 100% inconspicuous.

Always hit the store from then on.

What is the best spy cam app for iPhone?

You got busted

just look one up on the app store

moar?

you got better shots of her butt?

Not busted, just giggled at a comment the cashier made and she looked back. I was just texting on my phone. Sorry for not flipping it.

there are so many. did you find one that allows to take video while the phone is locked?
is apple just not able to do that?

I have one called background camera and background video recorder on my android from the google play store, they work just fine.

ya man thanks. i know android can do that, but what about iPhones?

I don't use apple because they are greedy assholes, android has access to third party markets

You have more of this one?

no i got my creepshots from older threads

She's boneable

then dont answer my question

Shut the fuck up user

Definitely.

Posting to thread

post what you got on her, i'll be lurking

moar like this if you got

Fkin moar

Gross

moar

There was no need to even take that picture...

Anyone have hidden cams (OC?)

Bang bang!

Nice, any more to this series?

Misty?

I think, I'm looking

sorry working on screenshots. ill dump

cool thanks

moar

Use Sneaky Cam. Screenshot your home screen and then go to settings in the app and use that image for the front and rear camera settings. You can tap what appears to be your home screen to take photos. You can also disable the shutter sound.

Dammm

need a shot of her fist coming towards your face next

Goddes

thanks, but I dont want to use an image of my home screen or a black screen, that looks exactly as suspicious. I want the phone to be locked while the app records video in the background. why is that so hard?

moar?

thats a fat fucking ass, shitty picture though

From a slide phone. Looks better on a smaller screen with the resolution not being blown up to hell. Thanks though.

do you have more?

Moarr

Only this one from the same girl (for the record, I am not OP)

Did not get busted she just looked back because I laughed at a joke the cashier said. I was just texting.

why creep on such a mediocre ass though

oc

9o.pl/3dnfV
9o.pl/MRkBT
9o.pl/U9H4s

GO!!

what was the joke

Some more of her