It's not 8 retards

it's not 8 retards

It may not be 8, but you're still a fucking nigger, you fucking homo.

0, there are only openings.

6 , cuz there is 2 hand , one neck one belly 2 cut holes

4 holes are you guys fucking retarded

4 if those are stains

its 6. head hole, sleeve holes, bottom hole, and the 2 ripped holes

I'd say 8. Since you can see through to the background. it should have two in the front and two in the back, plus the bottom, neck hole, and sleeves.

it's 4 wtf

Top Kek

the things on the front look more like stains

IT'S TWO, SINCE THE SHIRT IS 2D!

WINRAR, HAHAHA!

Oh yeah. That makes sense.

Because the perspective is 2D though, you can't really come up with a definite answer. What if those "coloured" holes aren't actually holes? What if that's actually on the shirt?

>How many hole are in this shirt?
Who the fuck fucking cares you dumb nigger, abandon thread.

well then its 7 if in the back of the shirt it is one big hole

its 8 u retard.

Might be 7, if there's a hole big enough on the back. If the hole on the back goes all the way down to the lower opening, it's 6.

8, for those saying 6 imagine wearing the shirt you'd have those 2 holes in front and back, plus the neck, sleeves and bottom.

The real question is how many jokes do you have in your head

The phrase "This Shirt?" has no holes in it.

the shirt isn't shown entirely so it's impossible to know how many holes there are on the back

7 at least. could me many more on the back

The head and body hole are the same hole

Either 7 or 8.

God why am i even doing this.

Its 8,
>rrips
>Neckhole
>armholes
>part that you're chest goes into

This, /b is retarded

one head hole, two arm holes, one torso hole, 4 ripped holes because shirts exist in 3d spaces. it's 8 assuming it's a 3d shirt.

the rips show the color tho so...more than 8. means theres 2 matching ones on the other side user

Too many to count. Fabric has thousands of tiny holes.

There are no holes and no shirt, it's just a picture.

This is the only verifiably true answer.

hurrr durrr what if the shirt is a wild ditto? What if the shirt is'nt real? Whatif your mother threw away the baby and raised the placenta?

There has to be at least 8. This is not in dispute. But one cannot rule out additional unviewable holes in the back of the shirt. Making the question relatively difficult to answer.

Further, we must consider the definition of “hole”. If “hole” can be interpreted to mean “gap in the cloth”, then at a small but still marginally macroscopic scale, then the answer is asymptotically close to infinity. In addition, at the quantum level, the sudden departure of an electron from one place and arrival in another without appearing to travel through the intervening space must unarguably involve a hole of some kind. Given the relative liveliness of the average electron, and the cumulative mass of the shirt, the number of these holes must also by asymptotically close to infinity.

This presents us with a problem. We have two simultaneous instances of almost-infinity within the one garment. Since there cannot mathematically or physically be even one infinity, and here we seem to have 1.99999999-recurring infinities, we have a paradox, and, therefore, technically the shirt cannot exist at all.

Which is the correct answer, because it’s just a jpeg.

2, there is no back half of the shirt, meaning the neck, arm, and bottom holes aren't really holes, and the only holes on this shirt are the 2 in the front

WHATS THE ANSWER OP

7, neck arms front holes and back holes

It's 8, 4 for the ripped part of the shirt, you can see through the fucking shirt. Sleeves, neck, and waist are also holes.

>0
>the things on the front look more like stains
Fucking spaz, then why dies it have a defined line around the "stain". Faggot cuck.

This shit is what we have resorted to. Fuck you OP. Fuck you Sup Forums! This place is as lame as those fatty panties posted.

I love you

CRUISE CONTROL.
JUST ONE.
THE ASS HOLE WEARING IT.
Am I right?

The correct answer is a minimum of 7.
Neck hole = 1
Arm holes = 2
Bottom = 1
Front holes = 2
We can't be sure that the back is not just 1 giant hole.
So it's minimum of 7.
As for the maximum number, well the back could have more holes in it than just can't be seen at the front.

4 holes and 2 stains

All of You are retarded, downsyndromish monikers...........This is siri....have a nice day..

Impossible to tell. Too many small holes in between each strand of fabric.

Head hole
2 arms
1 "body hole"
2 in the front
2 in the back

It has 1 hole. It's like a worm bending time and space

It's got 7 holes. (The shirt is topologically a surface of genus 7.)

the back might just have 1 big hole, or the neck hole or waist hole might expand behind to encompass the supposed two back holes, so it's 8 or 7 or 6...?

It's 7 because the hole in the back is 1 big hole instead of 2 smaller ones

Depends on what you call a "hole". Are the sleeves classed as holes? Is the opening for the head or the torso a hole? It all depends.

Minimum 7.. Could be more depending on how many holes are on the back of the shirt

I don't know but I'd fuck it

0 it's an image no holes can be done there

>two sleeve holes
>one head hole
>one waist hole
>two holes in the front
>undefinable number in the back
Either seven or eight.
There is no way of knowing if the hole(s) allowing us to see through the whole shirt are conjoined or not.

>1,000 hours in paint
But that's besides the point.
The minimum is seven, because the drawing won't show us the hole allowing us to see the background color. (Plus you forgot the bottom hole)

1 opening, 3 exits, and 2 holes

I didn't forget the bottom hole. How many holes does a donut have?

7 to 8. There isn't enough information to tell which, because there could be two holes at the back or just one.

alright OP I'm biting.

7 assuming there is one big hole on the back, probably. This is impossible because there may be unseen holes on the back.

2d images don't have holes

This.

true i supoose, there are afterall tiny, tiny, TINY holes between the threads that we just dont see

Deep

2 holes because we dont know if the shirt is wearable or, just a flat piece of cloth cut to look like a T-Shirt

There may be no back at all, so it would be 2.

What about all the thousands of little holes in between the weave of the individual threads?
What about those holes?
Faggots.
You think your so fucking smart.

10 million as cloth has many tiny holes in it.

This. The correct answer is 'at least 2'. The rest is a matter of interpretation.

The answer is somewhere between 0 and infinity, depending on how much of the back of the shirt is there or missing. or how many holes could be in the shirt that we cant see covered by the front fabric.

If the entire back is missing, then there are no head, arm and torso holes, leaving only the two holes in the front. Assuming they are holes and not stains, paint, etc.

ARGUMENTS

Yes it is 8, retard.
Two arms (2) neck (3), waist (4), two rip holes in the front (6), two rip holes in the back (8), as you can see right through the shirt.

This is not a shirt
it is only a drawing

If those yellow things on the front are mustard, and not really penetrating holes going all the way through, it's 4.

If those indeed ARE holes going all the way through, it's 8.

It has a minimum of 3 holes. 2 in the front and at least one in the back.

You can't count the openings for the head, arms, and torso because by definition a shirt is designed with these openings.

Ah, the back COULD have a larger hole on the back, didn't consider that.

Good thinkin. :V

It's three if the entire back of the shirt is gone

Wow everyone itt is freaking retarded. The image is in 2d and therefore given that the shirt is two dimensional there are only 2 holes

lrn2count retard

How many holes are in this? None because it was designed with them, they don't count.

Fucking retards.

>there has to be at least 8
>this is not in dispute

If there's one large hole on the back, it's 7. You fucked up before you even got started, clever guy.

Flat piece of cloth is not a shirt

It's a pretty safe to assume that the 2 holes in the front were not designed with the shirt because the artist drew them to look like tears and they are not a typical feature on a plain white shirts like this one.

>hurr durr fucking retards durrrrrr

You don't know the size of the back holes, if there's one, two or even more. Maybe the shirt's just pulled up in the back, and there's zero holes back there. Bad assumptions.

this niggert

You could tie it round your neck, like a cape.

Autism or baitfag detected

None. The shirt is an illusion.

so your hypothesisi is basically along the lines of "OP is massive faggot" which is exactly what I was going to say user, well said my man . cheers.

Didn't think of that. In that case the correct answer is at least 6.

Assume makes an ASS of U and ME.
Hurr durr shut up faggot.
I've got my work t-shit on, bet you don't even have one. Casual clothes faggot.