I work at subway. Ask me anything

I work at subway. Ask me anything.

How often to you cum in the Mayo?

do you work in subway?

How fresh is the food? Do you store yesterday's meat and veggies and use them the next day?

Biologically that would be hard for me, but we don't wear gloves while we prep so I'm sure some other nasty shit gets in there.

I do. For a month now.

What are some good sub ideas? I always get the same old shit.

I like spicy stuff. Any recommends?

What's your name, address, date of birth, and social security number

How often do you grool in the Mayo?

i got food poisoning last time i ate at subway

Whats your favorite sub?

How are the meatballs made? I assume their precooked/frozen then warmed up in the sauce

Never. But one thing I'll admit: I made a sandwich without gloves after picking my nose

Why does your company still trap faggots into paying way too much, for shitty stale bread and tight portions of cheap ingredients?

Literally the steak comes in a block. The soup and chilli and meatball marinara are left heating day after day and we just add more meatballs to the old sauce when it runs out. The bread comes in premade frozen dough sticks that we bake. Half the veggies come in bags that aren't even refrigerated before opening and the fajitas/teri/butter chicken bag literally smells like methane farts when you cut it open.

There is very little that is fresh

How does it feel to be a massive faggot?

Have you met Jared?

We get free subs so lots of time to experiment. My new favorite steak and shredded cheese on herbs and garlic with house sauce, bbq, and honey mustard. Add hot sauce if you like spicy

how long have you been working in subway?

what was your thoughts on the 11-inch sub lawsuit?

Have you ever tried to shove a footlong up your shitter?

Christ I want a Subway now. Fuck you.

This is some shit marketing trap.

It's
John Smith
199 Nice Try Faggot St
01/01/1996

Forgot social security number hahahaa retard kys

What is your favourite sub

How does it feel to have a job that literally any fucking retard could do. Sand nigger's, Mexicans, crack addicts, the homeless, 12 year olds, women, and oaps.... can all fall back on your job if their life got shitter.

Just how uneducated, or unemployable are you OP?

I've never grooled in the mayo but sometimes I rub pork products on other shit to piss of the people who always make us change our gloves because they think subway is harem or shit

what is the most ordered sub?

Had any extremely rude customers yet?

I recommend suing

Steak, shredded cheese, herbs and cheese bread, lettuce, onion, bbq, house sauce, honey mustard. Not toasted

Would you stop asking me if I want my sandwhich toasted!!! Seriously, you make your fucking bread out of chemicals used in gym mats. Its all spongy, of course I want that shit toasted who wants shitty untoasted sponge in their mouth? Not me motherfucker.

AND yes I want all the god damn toppings, they are free mother fuckers... why do you care so much? JuST AN Hero

Correct. We add them to the sauce again when they run out. I've been there a few month and haven't yet seen the sauce changed though

Answer this pls, I'm curious

What's house sauce don't think we have that in UK

Not OP

It's a franchise. They tell us what to do but we choose how to do it. Thats why every subway may have different things.

Can i get a footlong sweet onion chicken teriyaki on herb and cheese bread with swiss cheese.

Add lettuce, tomatoe, onion, ranch and sweet onion sauce please. No salt and pepper please.

No j dont want to make it a deal, just this bottle of coke.

No thank you you can throw the receipt away.

Thank you you have a nice day too.

Do you also fuck kids?

Great actually. You should try it

>Underrated response

No

Couple months

So do I. Ask me anything fag

Couldn't care less. Most of our subs aren't exactly twelve and it's rediculous to have that standard from bread. Most people can't even bake

If only you weren't too autistic to do it in person. one day buddy.

No. Too floppy

thanks for the answer, I'll stop asking for extra sauce next time

kek

I'm telling you how gross it is. That made you hungry?

Yep. idgaf tasty as

Already said. Lurk more

Currently in school. I'm happy with an easy job that pays the bills and comes with free subs for a summer.

Make my sub. Sub bitch.

Not op, but I also work at subway. Besides the premium carved turkey with bacon, tuna is the most ordered.

Fucking meatball or cold cut. Both are gross.

really? Wtf? Is the tuna any good? Why the fuck would you go pay 7 bucks for fucking tuna

you don't like the meatball?

Most of them. I have a ton of stories about stupid stuck up people and fat gross hamplanets and shit

You's a bitch

Greentext a couple stories for us OP?

Are you a pedo op for working at subway

Technically were supposed to give you three of everything on a six inch and if you ask for extra we add three more. And we're supposed to keep doing that until you get mad and give up. If you want handfuls of veggies, come in once the boss goes home. None of the employees actually care we just aren't gonna get in trouble so you can eat a sub that's 50% olives.

How do you deal with mice?

Subway sandwich house sauce.

Basically Italian dressing

Toasted?

Nope. Only adults

Does your fajita chicken smell like farts too?

Toasted?

Who the hell comes up with your dumb policies and how do you deal with having to comply with retardation like that? I once went by a Subway and asked the guy to just put everything but the meat in the sandwich, and was told by the him that he legit had to put the meat into the bun and then take it out again before giving me the sandwich, because it was policy.

Liar

Tuna is relatively fresh. And the Indians like it cause it's vegetarian

Hard to close. Hard to hold. And I think the sauce is as old as the store is. I think when you open a new subway, The original subway sends you a packet of the original frozen marinara to continue on the legacy

I absolutely adoooorreeeee the meatball marinara but how come when I order it you don't put enough sauce on it even though I ask for enough sauce?!??!?!! And and and you charge me extra when I order extra cheese???? Please stop doing this to me because you are ruining my life

> huge ham planet comes in
> dyed red hair
> nose piercing
> 10 and 6 year old kids
> Both retarded and speak like 2 year olds
> youngest isn't wearing shoes in the restaurant
> cuck dad orders his sub, regular cold cut, some veggies. Simple
> orders wife's sub while she deals with kids screaming 'me want cookie! Want cookie!'
> meatball sub, double cheese, added bacon, asks for extra for every veggie
> covers that shit in 'lite' mayo
> co worker comments on how he only asked for extra for his wife and not himself
> "my wife is on a diet. I need to get her exact order for the veggies and stuff because it helps her stay healthy. "

No

Surprisingly no insects or rodents

Nah we don't go that. Maybe the Americans do. We're only crazy like that when the inspector is coming or the boss is in. Otherwise it's no money outta my pocket if I accidentally give you free bacon or shit

Cheese and meat are the most expensive. You will always be charged for extra. Veggies you can go nuts on.

We're trained to add the least amount of sauce possible because some people don't like it and you can't take it off once you put it on.

Just ask for "lots of sauce"

Completely true. I don't think I've seen one Indian come in and not ask for veggie delite/veggie patty/tuna. Islam is a shit tier religion

> lady comes in
> asks for veggie delight salad no cheese
> put the lettuce in, ask her what else she wants in it
> gets mad at me
>"well it's a veggie delight soooooo all the veggies. Duh"
> that's just the name of anything without meat in it but w/e, start putting a little of everything
> screeches at me to stop and take shit out because she didn't ask for spinach, green peppers or cucumbers

I would lose my mind

And if they ask me to change my gloves in rush hour I use the knife I cut the cold cuts with to cut their bread and sub.

Co works just sent me a pic of them rolling a joint in the freezer at my subway

how many pieces of ham go on a footlong club and why is it two

Of course it smells like farts. It's the preservatives