*How To Make Acid?*

*How To Make Acid?*
recently (on friday 13th) i had a crazy enlightening LSD experience on 200ug dose for the fist time.
Now i want to make really good LSD and let other people experience it for free.

Does Sup Forums know where i can find info on the products and actions needed to create LSD?

>2016 not knowing basic chemistry

>i don't understand chemistry
>i intend on manufacturing a complex chemical with no prior experience
>i will magic the ingredients and equipment up from nothing so noone has to pay for it

good luck

I am sure the FBI would like to know all about it.

go to berkely
study organic chem
get in with the family
prophet

Anyone at least know a good world exploring game then?

yeah its called get outside you twat

I don't know if samefag, but if don't: THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU /b

Here ya go, OP. Good Luck.

LSD synthesis is more than just basic chemistry. It would also require certain lab equipment and lab glass, which are essentially impossible/near impossible for you to acquire due to laws not to mention cost.
Even of you did manage to Git Gud at chemistry and acquire all the equipment and raw supplies, good luck not getting fucked in the ass by the FBI.

lol

Holy shit fucking hero
I've got acces to a glass blower so it wouldn't be a problem i think

>basic chem
kek

Family
>Family

Sup family?

d00d
i wish i was part of the fam
you wouldnt believe the things i could do with a vial of crystal

be sure you go for a doctorate, see you in a decade

Dude you're gonna need red phosphorus to make lsd. I believe you can make lsa without it but the effects are not actually as powerful. Also, did you test what you got? You might have gotten "acid" which is just testing chemicals that give hallucinatory effects. So before you attempt something that could send you to prison for a long time, test what you're connection is giving you and make a more informed decision. I've done "lsd" about 15 times and only 4 times did I actually take the real thing.

Good luck

Done.

LSA =/= LSD

for realz
im certain the fam has people watching berkely etc for the brightest chemists

Lab glass isn't just simply blown glass either you idiot. You need class A lab glass for precise and repeatable measurements. Gonna need pipettes, syringes, micropipettes made of glass. Atleast a two place balance for measuring weight. Graduated cylinders, beakers, Round bottom flaks for measuring liquids or distillation. You would also have to separate isomers to get the ones specifically for LSD. Not to mention a clean room and hoods.

TL;DR you don't have the knowledge, experience, or funds to do any of this shit.

Any sups stance that isn't obviously what it's claimed to be is difficult to trust its authenticity. What you think is mdma is actually testing chemicals that give a similar effect or cocaine is just super cut. Test your product. Also brother let me tell you this.

If you practice meditation and get into a good yoga program that actually practices consciousness and awareness you can trip balls during a yoga session.

Inb4 hurr durr spiritual douchebag.

It's the real deal and it's not fake. When I was on a healthy run and going to yoga all the time and doing mediations multiple times a day I could get serious visuals from yoga.

Lsd isn't making you holucinate, it's making you see low density energy as it actually is, and yoga and other spiritual practices can do that as well.

nice try officer

>red phosphorus
Red phosphorus is on matches?
easy to get haha

In a purified state and in the amount you need is extremely hard to get. It requires permits for production and if you get caught with it you'll go to prison. Google that shit son.

>you can trip balls during a yoga session.
So i went camping with a bunch of hippies right?
I dont remember dosing- i was tripping balls.
I thought i had got there via meditation. Others were saying i was eating a ten strip a day.
im honestly not sure if i meditated my way into a tripping state, or metaprogrammed myself into thinking i didnt take LSD
=/

Poop & pee in 2 liter bottle. Cover top with balloon. When balloon is blowed up, huff

well after looking at that I can clearly see why I wont be making LSD

hurr durr spiritual douchebag

Did you wake up with a sore ass?

I wasn't there so I don't want to say "dude that's what I'm talking about"

But that sounds like you might have been on drugs. When the awareness of the body and existence go away you'd stop producing the entry to entice that state.

But that sounds awesome.

So buy one
You don't need to be "in the fam" to get a candlestick

But why would you want a crystal, it's cheaper to just have them lay em for you.

Get better friends, fam

I know. I bought it a bunch of times from an unreliable source. I have a girlfriend who travels to Northern California to bring sheets back to upstate New York.