Is a woman ever asking to be raped by how she dresses? Discuss Sup Forums

Is a woman ever asking to be raped by how she dresses? Discuss Sup Forums.

Yes, pic related.

It's a woman, what else is she asking for?

money

true

Girl on right has lopsided tits
Would not rape/10

all people are asymmetrical in one way or another you mongoloid.

Most girls have lopsided tits to some degree, would still rape

Most women have a size difference between their tits.

Some more than others, but most natural tits are not completely symmetrical.

>Is a woman ever asking to be raped by how she dresses?

There's more to just being dressed a certain way, safewords have to be discussed.

Yes

I can't believe you would even be so bigoted to say that you wouldn't rape a girl just because of a lop-sided tit. It's $CURRENT_YEAR, not $PREVIOUS_YEAR.

I blame the Jews and the niggers

What about a shirt that says "please rape me"

I've been raped. Trust me, nobody deserves that. No matter what they're wearing.

you were probably asking for it slut

You know the rules bitch

My gf likes me to rape her. She has a full on rape fantasy planned in advance and she tells me how she wants me to do it.

That's not rape

Rape isn't something to be romanticized, rape is essentially torture.

All women want to be raped. Period. It doesn't matter how they dress.

That's narrow thinking, user.

That shirt is just a way for xir/xer/xem to deconstruct the patriarchy by subverting modern advertising and traditionalist culture by sublimating their agency with the clothes they're forced to wear by our misogynist rape focused culture.

God, it's 2016. You act like you've never taken a gender studies course.

men can be raped faggots.

Not gonna happen, you can go fuck yourself

Gtfo
≥men get rape
≥men
Only traps get rape faggot traps aren't men

If I restrained you and stuck my dick up your ass, what exactly would you call that?

Anal sex are you a retard or something?

Is a man walking down the street with a wheelbarrow full of banknotes asking to be robbed?

a party

Absolutely fucking NOT!

I've been on plenty of nude beaches and there are many different states of undress and bikinis of every kind... and NONE are an invitation to rape! No one ever asks such a question about men; it should never be asked about women.

according to law no, but in my opinion yes.

Nyet
The only way a woman asks for rape is by verbalizing "Please rape me" and of course then by definition it's not rape but staged rape which can be quite fun.

She is asking for it if she goes home with a nigger.

NOice, b8 thread to thresh out the femanons and then spew the tits blah blah blah thingy

>No one should ask questions

Your hearts in the right place but this is the wrong thought to have about the matter. Stifling conversation can only lead to conflict, and conflict ends up in both sides getting hurt in every way.

Never ever. But... Like many dangers in the world there are many instances where it does not absolve women from the responsibility of protecting themselves.

All women want to be raped. If they ask for it it's not rape so they have to pretend to be offended by the concept.

Just rape them all. They'll thank you for it later.

I'm . You really believe that utter shit?

Yes, even you, a rape victim, want to be raped.

Post your address, I'll make your wishes come true.

Of course not. But in the wrong/right scenario it very well could be taken that way. The women on the picture are not asking for it.

He is right
Btw tits or get the fuck out

Well do you want an honest answer or a Sup Forums culture XD so random edgy answer?

What is this shit?

standard nig nog party

209 Clifton St, Bakersfield, CA. I won't wait up for you.
>Btw tits or get the fuck out
no

No, rape is never justified. However, there are many "people" out there that are practically just feral animals and for a woman not to acknowledge that is pure ignorance on their part. They aren't asking for it, but they are being idiots.

Yup, I can agree with that.

Niggers
Gonna
Nigg

So if a feral animal man is obviously so to a feral animal woman, she is completely justified for following her instincts and snatching his (obviously) exposed dangler and throwing in the nearest trash can.

talk about a butterface

Go back to tumblr

Kek

No this is a butterface

I don't even use tumblr

uhh... that looks like a buthiscock to me

You enjoyed getting raped whore, and you desperately want to be raped again. You just won't let yourself admit it.

your house looks like a shithole

true

>You enjoyed getting raped whore,
so what's your address so I can come shove some nice splintered piece of chairleg up your tight lil bunghole?

Saying a woman wants to be raped is like saying someone wants to be to be murdered. Wanting to have sex against your will is a contradiction in terms, as is wanting to be murdered. Consensual rape is sex, consensual murder is assisted suicide.

Also, are you telling me men are uncontrollable monsters who cannot control themselves when they see someone dressed in a certain way? That's just an excuse, victim blaming. Men aren't uncontrollable monsters, usually "She was dressed sluttily" is an excuse, it's has been used when a woman in a fucking Burqa is raped, or at least a form of it has.

>implying i'm gonna give out my actual address on Sup Forums
You may think I'm a dumb bitch, but I'm not that fucking stupid. Holy shit.

>You may think I'm a dumb bitch, but I'm not that fucking stupid. Holy shit.

clearly your a pussy then....
good day sir

*puke*

/thread

I know
have some cancer of the testicles

Hahaha, holy shit! 90% sure that's my niece!

Saved anyway :)

is it usually the RIGHT tit?

yea I go to school with her as well....

There not. But it's like leavening your door open and all of your valuables at you door step before you leave the house. You not asking to get robbed, they're still criminals for robbing you but you are a colossal retard

Doesn't matter, they are going to get you anyway. If you rape her, she gonna accuse you for that. If you don't, she gonna accuse you for neglect-rape. You are doomed either way.

If somebodies tits are asymmetrical, then it's both of the tits, you boob.

Dude! That lady's got a penis! That's not supposed to be like that.

>Obvious:
You're a stupid cunt.
>Obvious to everyone else:
This is Sup Forums. If you're a woman in here, you want to get raped.

/thread.

Women do not have the capacity to think, they all are to be raped without their input.

WRONG! That dude got some plastic boobs, not the other way around.

You can't /thread on your own post. There are rules, goddammit!

Fee-fi-fo-fum, good luck at finding a job with your womyn's studies degree.

Yes you can

/thread

Fuck off, nigger
/thread
//thread

Technically, I would say she's not asking for it, what with being in what appears to be her own home and all- on the other hand, judging by the great lengths to which she is going to masturbate I would think a reasonable inference is that she would likely want to have sex in the near future

Just not with you

King Tut on his shirt.

WE

my ex also had a major rape fantasy. one evening she was walking the dog through the woods near to our place. I put on a ski mask jumped out on her. forced her to the ground and fucked her cunt and ass. the dog just sat watching, kinda put me off a little. not sure she enjoyed it but me and the dog had a great time

Lmow

yes but u dont do it cuz its illegal duh.
dress like a lady act like a lady and get treated like one. if they dont they are bastards if you dont youre trashy n who cares

Virgin detected, most women have different sized breasts

Yes.

You can't behave however you like and not expect any consequences. Anybody thinking otherwise is part of the weak generation.

Whenever I have sex in the same room as a dog, it always tries to lick our genitals.

K babe, tits or gtfo