You /bundes/ shills told me Lewandowski is a world class player and the best striker after Suarez

You /bundes/ shills told me Lewandowski is a world class player and the best striker after Suarez.

Dude is a fucking fraud.

No shit

The issue is that there are no good strikers after Suarez so we hype the one that statpads better

He was good. Played much better than Ronaldo did for Portugal.

Lewandowski is the 2nd or 3rd best in the world.

>He was good.
He was only good if you set the bar incredibly low. He's supposed to be Suarez-tier and he's playing like Shinji Okazaki. Lot's of running, obviously tires hard and makes a few decent runs but poses no goal threat whatsoever

>He's supposed to be Suarez-tier

That's almost consensus but in my eyes Suárez is way better. There's no other forward who'll fight for a goal like Suárez. He's constantly looking for that goal, constantly fighting for the ball and pressing. No one comes close.

I agree, I never considered Lewandowski to be as good as Suarez but they get mentioned in the same breath all the time.

If you asked 100 random people to name top 5 strikers in the world, 90 would include Lewandowski. He's just not living up to that kind of expectations so far

He's shit i made it clear before this tournament that both him and Muller are shit and its proven true

Lewandowski always disappoints for NT, because he is not really playing as a striker. He is almost always cut off and double marked, so he resorts to playing in a Rooney role - playmaking and accumulating opponent's attention.

He is also much better than Rooney, so it actually works, but he cannot score goals if the entire defence focuses on him and also he does not have a good playmaker like in Bayern. That's why Milik is crucial to Polish goalscoring and when he plays like shit (today), they are fucking their shit up.

This.

Its amazing how low people expectations are for these star players in this competition.

Its always, "b-but this guy has been even worse!!1!!"

do you guys actually think Suarez is good? he's a fucking meme and just gets goals on a silver plate thanks to Messi

he was double-marked the whole game and got literally only shit, too strong passes from his teammates, let's go easy on him shall we? He's an old-school 9, he needs his teammates to set up some good chances for him. I'd understand the criticism if he missed some good opportunities but he had none. Milik had, that useless overrated fuck.

ITT: people who don't understand Lewandowski's role in NT

He's a captain, he goes into the midfield and wings to help build up a play, he's sometimes a playmaker, he keep defenders busy while Milik is looking for goals, he rise morale.

He used to play as classic 9, and it always end up in failure, since polish NT is mediocre as fuck.

>he was double-marked the whole game
What a load of shit. Look at Milik's goal agains Ireland - Lewandowski marked by one defender, look at Milik's sitter that he missed - Lewandowski marked by one defender, look at the other chance where he fell over - Lewandowski marked by one defender. Can you please point me to one chance that we created at this tournament thanks to Lewandowski being marked by those mythical 2-3 defenders? Every single time he has a shit game for the NT it's always the same "b-but he was marked by 2 defenders".

bull fucking shit. Can we finally let go of the collective orgasm over finally having a world class player at a truly top club and learn to admit that he's not always great?

There were two people in a radius close enough to him that passing the ball to him would have been impossible

He was inaccessible all game because of this. You don't need to have two defenders literally hanging from lews nuts to say he was marked

>he goes into the midfield and wings to help build up a play
He has one of the fewest passes completed numbers from the entire starting XI and has lost by far the most balls

>he's sometimes a playmaker
Show me one chance that he created with his playmaking

>he keep defenders busy while Milik is looking for goals
Show me one chance that we created because he was keeping 2+ defenders busy.

le tormentor of traktor FC

He literally brought livershit to the title match.

You need to understand people view him as a top lad, and expect the top lad to make Poland win. They don't really understand how teams work.

Lewandowski did good, it was the shit players around him that couldn't play up to his level, and he got no service

Penaldo would never be as generous as le messi

of course hes not gonna be as good for his NT as he is for bayern, he plays with vastly inferior players and he has to support other areas of the pitch not just sit upfront

this reminds me of people shitting on berbatov when he had a shit game for the NT

Is he really leaving Buyern?

Maybe because nigga is playing fake 9 role on NT, and his job is to keep defence on himself and allow others to score and lso coordinate, because hes always covered by few players from opposite team you absolute fucking braindead mongoloids

> all these excuses

Yeah he really is playing the Heskey role out there.

Show me concrete examples instead of your usual vague bullshit hit the nail on the head right here m8

what this guy said Obviously they didn't literally stay on him at all times, but if you tried to pass to him they would gang up on him withing a second. And he didn't get any good chances to score, what did you expect him to do, dribble his way into the penalty area? He's not that kind of striker.

>use Lewandowski to create space so Milik can score goals
guys maybe there's a flaw in this tactic

What did he mean by this???

Is the fact that le shoot ball into the net lad was Milik and not Lewa so far in this tournament enough for you, or you head started hurting when you thought bout this?

>what did you expect him to do
Idk, move to get open? Do you think Ronaldo, Suarez etc score that many goals because the defenders just forget to mark them? No, they use their world class movement and instincts to get position to score.

Lewandowski has to be the only striker in the world to be excused from being a goal threat "because he had a defender on him"

This a thread about Lewandowski, not the national team. The team has been outstanding and this game was one of my favourite performances by our NT I've seen (definitely my favourite at the big tournaments).

Doesn't change the fact that Lewandowski was average at the very best.

Yeah, much better tactic is to pass the ball to the guy who is statistically covered by 4,20 enemy defenders at any given time and does not have the support that is even close to the one he gets at Bayern

>the guy who is statistically covered by 4,20 enemy defenders at any given time
I'm calling you out on this meme for like the 3rd time and you are yet to show me one example of Lewandowski benefitting the team by "being covered by a gorillion defenders"

Ronaldo and Suarez get great passes, Lewandowski got none yesterday

Sturridge won more points for Liverpool that season. Sturridge was technically more important. Suarez and Sturridge only assisted three of each others goals as well. Suarez is a meme. Stat padders like him shouldn't be mentioned with Sturridge, Aguero, Lewa, Benzema, and Dempsey to name a few.

And Milik somehow gets them. You know why? Because he can actually get open and is not completely invisible when we're in possession.

But yeah, let's just keep saying that it's a literal impossibility for Lewandowski to be any kind of a goal threat because the other team actually has defenders.

I dont know if youre just trying to be a le contrarian or if you're unable to see the "big picture" as you seem to be completely zero'd in at each player individually like a horse with blinders

ITT: People think they know more about the Polish NT than the Polish themselves

Show me concrete examples then.

I asked for examples 40 minutes ago and have received not a single one. If he really allows the team to score because he drops into midfield, playmakes and absorbs 2-3 defenders then there must be some examples of it, right? I mean, you can't be just talking out of your ass to defend our star.

No. They wont let him out of his cotract

Here we see the situation in the box 1s before Portugal's goal. As we can see Ronaldo is drawing 2 defenders which allows Nani a much easier path to goal.

Why is no one defending Ronaldo like you're defending Lewandowski?

Because people hate Ronaldo and so they don't bullshit about performances when he plays bad with this meme Heskey excuse.

>two sealfucking defenders is the same as boateng and hector

Kill yourself

Because people love to trash Ronaldo as soon as he has an average game. Same with Messi or Neymar.

The fact that n one gives a shit when Lewa or Muller have a few averages game only shows how much better Messi or Ronaldo are.

Muller had to game where he wasinvisible, and yet if he scores in the next one there will be autists saying he is underrated and is one of the best player in the world

If he can't compete with Boateng, a world class CB, then maybe we should stop calling him a world class striker?

Also I'm still waiting for those examples m8.

100% correct post.

>Believing Sup Forums & people that play FIFA

They told me Ibra was good too.

Here we see Ronaldo creating space for himself on the wing, delivering a pinpoint cross and creating an absolute sitter that Nani wasted.

>there are actually people are using this tournament as proof of Lewandowski being better than Donald