HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

The Immortal

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

pong

best cigarretes you smoked?

Metro 2033

Mind blown.

wrong thread lel

is the story of these as good as bioshock's? I'm looking for a game that blows my mind as bioshock infinite did

MGS 2

Stalker is just fun

Half-Life 2

all of them :/

Candy crush

Both of the other Bioshock games, to start.

i really want to play this game but just cant stand the combat system

all this nigger saying nonsense.. welcome to real shit!
>desafiance!

what game is this

gameplay is 10x better. Story not so much. Art style both top tier. Overall I think dishonored is a better game. If you value story over gameplay go watch an anime.

Witcher 3, if ur in for the long haul.
Prototype 2
Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind/ESO
Overwatch

Masterpiece

This game is the example of how to make correctly a FPS

mass effect

Metal Gear + Metal Gear Solid franchise, the story is just perfect.

>ESO

Ma nigga

life is strange if you want story

>Extending out your right hand to grab someones left hand

Does this not bother anyone?

I value both story and gameplay, but right now I'd like a good story and I'm not a weeb, thanks

OP said better
Not worse

Found the 8 year old.

Fuck city cuck city

The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind faggot

D00M not the new one though that shits a gay ass halo reboot

also max payne, that one prison island game, and that game with all the gory executions, and also earth worm jim

Found the 14 year old
Go back to fapping to tali zorah degenerate

Not the guy who ironically said Black Ops 2 but BO2 zombies is fun as fuck and Origins is definitely worth getting

Mob of the Dead and Buried are fun too I guess, Die Rise is a skip though it's kind of boring.

ive never been in that area

>New doom
>gay ass halo reboot
Felt like Doom with melee to me.
Anything that's next gen and not older looking is obviously not going to feel the same as the old thing.
There's a Chainsaw. There's a Super Shotgun. There's a BFG. There's a horde of demon spawn. And you're still telling me it's not doom?

Mass effect is going to be the closest in complexity and enjoyment to bioshock that you'll find. It's just a fact.

What about baldur's gate if you want story-wise? S.T.A.L.K.E.R and doom 3 if it's about the atmosphere, max payne 2 when it's about feels, also STALKER if it's about the gunplay and feeling... I could name a few more, but they're mostly not comparable.

Oh, yeah, forgot mass effect 2. Whoops.

Not 1 though. That wasn't really thought through.

It's from the 3rd DLC for Morrowind, in which Myrtana was added. The story is great, you fight against dragons until you find the big dragon and kill him before he kills everything.

Yass batch

>My African American compatriot
Fucking this

May as well just pick up both. Get them used and even if you don't like them you're out like 8 dollars.

fuck my ass b i cant remembert the name of this goddamn game, youre an inmate, its like shutter island, you use a shank alot of the time, monsters, crazy doctors etc... help plzzzz??!?!!

Explain ME 3 ending then
Also
>filthyfrank
You have to be +18 to be on here

New Doom is bloody awesome, favorite game at the moment

A tip make all but like one person ranged and give them all sharpshooter. Moment you see someone open concentrated fire. Instant kill

You often get more attention with an image, here you go

Drink bleach kid
You're just as bad as the people who say COD is a good game
OP get condemned or overwatch

>Highschool drama simulator

dishonored was really good, on a Fallout level of good

infamous

Do the monsters have knives for arms? Do they eventually come back to life after you kill them?

red dead redemption, some of the best storytelling in a game

This
People need to quit their bitching

Also get fallout, portal/half life well depending on what You have
Do you have PC or console?

Ride to Hell: Retribution

Shadow Of Colossus
Journey
GOW

infinity warfare

yes the monsters have knives for arms are youre this like half black half elvis inmate and you stab the shit outta hella cops and spinning residentevil/silenthill looking monsters then i think they vanish.

which one?

poorfag here, the fun in overwatch is the multiplayer

games for PC, kinda mad this never went out for PC

terrible b8

PC games please

The franchise isn't made or broken by the ending of the 3rd game in the series. The games were enjoyable; on par with bioshock. They cost virtually nothing, and supply 100+ hours of entertaining content. Quit being a whiny twat over nothing.

>hilarious and original
your come back faggot.

That's not even the best bioshock.

Link to the past

Pong

Sword of the stars

Most CODs have an actually enjoyable singleplayer. It's the same thing over and over, but that doesn't really matter as long as it's decently done and you don't buy every single fucking one.I stopped playing after MW 2 though, so i only saw them from trailers and others playing them.

Also, infinity warfare looks very interesting with zero-G and that. Just don't play the MP.

Mass effect 1 had boring side missions, super-stupid combat system, useless teammates, uninteresting skill system. Mass effect 2 was extremely linear and the classes, while improved, weren't that great either. It had a pretty small amount of RPG-elements, but the missions were almost all done VERY well, thrilling, varied and had great level design. The loyalty missions were exquisite. So fuck off with your edgy attitude, mr. i-follow-the-hipster-mainstream

are you the same person?

FUCK I know what you're talking about the name escapes me too

>it isn't broken by the 3rd game ending
Then what happened to the I WOULD PAY FOR A BETTER ENDING shit?

Kek

He asked for an explanation I like the indoctrination theory best, but you didn't explain simply went around.

>Anime
>Story

Topkek. Bioshock infinite was literal shi in every way shape and form, dishonored 100x better, literally any game that doesnt contain zombies is 100x better.

nope

Flashback

Its called the suffering

>Hurr ddur you're a hipster
Okay you got me
I say depression quest is the best indie game ever

The suffering

what is shi

Sounds like an Isaac boss tbh

Undertale

Ignore your hatred. You're missing out

The sword the samurai use to commit Sudoku

Yees

The fuck are you talking about?

Indoctrination theory is kind of cool, but I'm not interested in really getting super into it with angsty teen user.

nice proof

Came here to post this

Isaac is godly

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future