My dad has been molesting me and my brother for 15 + years (im a girl)

My dad has been molesting me and my brother for 15 + years (im a girl)

I just had the guts to ask out a guy i really like, and he said yes. On our first date over coffee, I told him ALL ABOUT the molesting. From the beginning to now (it's continuing still)

He won't return my calls or texts. What should I do now?

:(

die

Tell us all about it so we can fap and you wont burden your bf's?

Pics our it didn't happen...

I went through the same shit (being molested), no one is ever going to want to know about it unless they're a psychologist or whatever. You ruined it, all you can do now is wait or move on.

Did your dad fuck your boipussy?

I'm sorry that happened to you, but that would scare any guy away, that's more something you reveal if you become serious with someone.

you should tell the police

You should greentext that shit nigga

Thats more like a "6 Months in" dating topic. You can't drop such heavy shit so quickly. People will run away.

Also, how does he molest you? Details pls.

I don't know you, but I hate you.

Tell your story here and maybe your dad will get caught and be turned into a meme. Maybe he will become our hero ..maybe he will an hero. Tell it all here and let's see what happens next?

Why would you tell someone about that shit on a first date ? Talk about red flags.

Next time, try being not retarded.

Tell us how it went and we will tell you how to explain it to guys that you want in your life

You gotta tell us your story now too

We need to see how cute you are.

For science.

I would molest you better tbh, post your picture.

Tits or gtfo with timestamp

>expecting kind responses on Sup Forums of all places

Yeah OP you fucked up why in god's name would anyone want to hear about anything like that on a first date? He ain't comin back

Molestation isn't a first date conversation starter.

"So... yeah, what's on your mind?"

"My dad molests me and my brother. He gas done so for more than 15 years. He often likes to...."

This is something you go to the police with. Nobody wants such emotional baggage when they don't even know you well yet. Believe me, I understand you felt you had a connection and you've been holding it in for so long and it all just came out. Still, go to the police. Or stab him. Or throw him down the stairs. Then plead self defence. Best right after (if he) rapes you, so you'll have the cumstain as dna proof~

Dear user, life gets better. You will find someone who will truly love you some day. In the meantime know that I love you

user, do you still love your dad? or do you hate him?

Lisa?? what the fuck?
This is your dad, get up right now and come to my fucking room. this is gonna hurt you more than it's gonna hurt me.