Mom/son

Mom/son

Does this fantasy only work if your mom is hot? It tickles my pedophilia abuse of power thing but I never really care about the mother son connection.

pls don't stop

Any more of this pair?

>dam

keep em coming

thats great

the best ones are with dominant moms forcing/raping their sons

wow that`s bring memories...

If these pics were of young girls with older men, this thread would be full of spiderman by now.

Morrigan?

For the most part, this 3D shit is a big turnoff. Almost all of them look like some dweeb posed plastic mannequins.

You got anything better?

>wow that`s bring memories...

Do tell!

the image says it self

Who knows, my mom was average and I still fucked her when I was 12-15 due to her being a blackout drunk.

roll

story pls

why is that kid's hair grey? it's like a tiny jon stewart.

>Does this fantasy only work if your mom is hot?
I hear some say that they aren't interested in their own mother at all but still like the fantasy.
>It tickles my pedophilia abuse of power thing but I never really care about the mother son connection.
I'd actually prefer if the sons are older. For me it'a all about the mom&son sex.

I really want to try getting my mom drunk as hell one day when I'm alone with her. We already get inappropriately physical when she's only somewhat intoxicated so I feel it's an opportunity I just can't miss out on.

I mean I guess it'd start with me being sexually adventures to begin with, I was always peeking in on her and shit. She drank a lot because my dad left and her life was pretty shitty. I tried my best to help her with the house chores and whatnot but I wasn't a staple child.
She told me to make myself something to eat 'cause she was gonna go to her "study" which meant she was going to go make a fire in the pit out back and lay down on our bench swing. It happened nearly every week after she came home from work, and where she worked had a formal dress code that made her wear a business skirt.
I got something to eat, watched some cartoons, then went out to sit with her. She was passed out, so I just decided right then and there to lift her skirt up and check out her pussy. I was gentle so she wouldn't wake up, but I did finger her and toy with her clit. Played with her breasts some. I ran back inside tho, too chickenshit to do anything else.
Week later she did the same thing, and I had really wanted to fuck her so I just waited inside and occasionally peaked out the window at her. Close to an hour later I went out, immediately pulled up her skirt, and buried my face in her hairy (trimmed, labia was shaved) pussy. Had a fucking ball going down on her.
After I was done, my cock was raging. I slid my foot between the back of the swing and the bench and sort of laid down on her, it was really awkward, but I managed to full insert myself. My heart was beating ninety miles an hour and it only took 10-15 thrusts before I came inside of her. Which, I immediately regretted, but I just couldn't help myself.
Got up, pulled her skirt down, and left.
Following morning I got woken up to the gates of fucking hell. My mom obviously found the cum inside of her and, since she knew our neighbors for years, knew it was me. She didn't know what to do with me, didn't know I was capable of such a thing, etc.
cont.

go on...

I got grounded, I got my shit taken away from me, I wasn't allowed to go to my friend's house nor could they come over anymore. I was miserably bored for the next couple weeks, and my mom didn't drink.
After maybe a month and a half my mom relapsed. Came home from work, grabbed a bottle, just sort of stared at me in disgust then went out back to the fire.
I was seething with childhood angst, so I went out back after she passed out and didn't really hold anything back. I knew what I was doing was fucked up but I was MAD. I unbuttoned her shirt, let her breasts out, then unzipped the back of her skirt (which was difficult to get to) and completely removed it. She wasn't fully out of it, by the time I took off her panties she was groaning and saying some shit but I couldn't understand her. Jammed my dick in her, took hold of her breasts, and just went to town on my mom for 3-4 minutes. Again I couldn't help but inside of her, which resulted in panic, so I jammed my fingers in her and tried to scoop it out. Didn't work too too well. Got hard during the process so I just said fuck it and went to town again. I couldn't get her skirt back on, her hips were too wide, so I just left it on top of her. I knew I was in deep shit before I even began so I decided to deal with the consequences.
Woke up in the usual way, nothing bad happened. I looked around the house and saw her things gone, which meant she was at work, and I found a note on the refrigerator that said my lunch was in microwave.
I was sweating HARD. The fact she didn't immediately wake me up, and the fact she was acting normal had me shitting the bed. The entire day I just sat on the couch watching TV and waiting for her to come through the door. My ass was done. Boot camp, summer camp, going to live with my grandparents, being sent to boarding school, I didn't know what she would choose but I could barely get up.

cont.

Ok now you got me hooked.
Though you should be using green text.

KEEP POSTING MORE PICS ;)

Continue...

everybody walk the dinosaur!

You people are fucking disgusting

I hate greentext stories. They don't convey emotion the way a good ol' fashion story does.

The time had come, my mom had pulled into the driveway. I contemplated just leaving out the back door and running away, but I was a kid. I didn't know shit. The hell was I going to do, live in a dumpster?
Mom came in the door, stared at me, sighed, then greeted me as usual. The rest of the week came round like normal but I couldn't shake the feeling of dread.
At the end of the week my mom came in from work, rested, grabbed a bottle and headed out back. I waited. Even though I wasn't going to touch her, I wanted to at least see her cunt so I could masturbate.
I pinched her skirt, rolled it up, and panicked. There was a fucking NOTE pinned to her panties that basically said she was through fighting it, and that as long as I never told anybody she didn't care anymore.
I felt fucking god awful. Her husband left her to raise a kid alone, she hated her job, and to top it all off her own child had the hots for her. The fuck was my problem.
I removed her panties, buried my cock inside of her moist cunt, and fucked her. While I hated myself for it, I couldn't stop doing it. I was addicted to her cunt, and I probably came inside of her 4-5 times that night. I resolved to ask her the following morning if I could do it when she was awake.
OOOHHHH BOY what a fucking mistake that was. I got slapped hard as fuck across the face and she stormed off. Afterward, I realized what a fucking terrible idea that was.
Next time came around, and instead of fucking her I just spent the night exploring her vulva and vagina with my tongue while stroking myself. Only once I was nearing orgasm did I end it by fucking her.
That went on for a couple years. My life was back to normal with the exception of one night a week I emptied myself inside of my own mother.
Cont. One more to explain how it progressed and ended.

Bump

welcome to Sup Forums ;)

Havent seen anything yet

Please tell end

Do you really think they care? Seriously. Do you think that you will change ANYTHING? That's our world. Welcome...

And make it a good one

Bumpan

bumping for ending

Bump!

Around the end of my 13th year, I had managed to find a way to force my passed out mother to suck my dick. It was really toothy but boy was it warm and soft. My record was 8 ejaculations in one night. I specifically counted as I was trying to last as long as I could. One on her breasts, two in her mouth, and five in her pussy. My dick was raw but I was happy as heck.
One night while I was doing the deed my mom had apparently not drank that much, in fact she was so not drunk that she wasn't even asleep. I went out and sat beside her, the following conversation we had embarrassed the fuck out of me. She purposely asked questions to fuck with me. How many times I did it, what I did to her, if I enjoyed it, if I loved it, etc. I sat, mostly in silence, nodding and answering with nervous "yes" or "no."
She gulped down a portion of the bottle and laid down, which I assumed was her way of giving me the go ahead. I hesitated hard, was I supposed to continue? Was I supposed to leave?
It took a long time before I manned up, approached her, and grabbed her breast. All she did was look at me. I was shitting my pants. I unbuttoned her shirt, stared at her breasts, then gradually worked my way down to removing her skirt and panties. She willingly moved her leg off of the swing, spreading herself for me.
The ensuing thirty minutes of sex was both amazing and nerve-wracking. It took forever for me to cum.
I finished, pulled out, slapped my dick across her clit several times and just went back inside.
THAT continued for a few months. Her, awake, allowing me to do whatever I wanted. I made her suck my dick, I fucked her tits, I fucked her sweet cunt, and I came where ever I wanted. It was so fucking good, but I still felt bad and it was terror on my nerves.
Then my mom came home from work one day, not on THAT day, but she seemed so tired and stressed. She went out to the swing and sat, not even making a fire, without her usual bottle.
cont. I type too much.

For the greatness of Allah, continue!

indeed continue

theres still more fellas