I got a 980 ti last week im thinking of killing my self

i got a 980 ti last week im thinking of killing my self

Return it moron

There is never a right time to buy any peice of technology, tech always advances fast. Don't feel bad.

>last week
well that's your own god damn fault

Just fucking return you idiot

When you kill yourself leave me the card please

If it's EVGA, you can do their thing that lets you replace your card with the new version for the difference in cost, as long as it;s like 3 months old or less.

It performs better than the 1080 in some respects, and in others there's literally only about a 4% difference. You did nothing wrong.

derp a herp

Only games bound by CPU are going to show a 4% difference between these cards.

sell it then you retarded cuck

EVGA step up, if you register your card you've even got like a year to replace it.

That's not what the benchmarks are showing.

if trips you have to eat the 980ti

re roll

reroll

re roll

roll

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Serves you right for being a retard and not researching anything in the slightest.

I do though. Check out the benchmarks, not the bullshit PR talk.

Just return it retard, why didn't you just wait for the 1070 or 1080 it was announced well over a week ago dumbass

same here. i got an EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB Classified.

now the new shit is out, 1080 GTX.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT FUCK YOU JEWS

Yeah, kill yourself.

I know I would if I could only play EVERY FUCKING GAME currently out on Ultra or Very High no problems.

There will always be something better coming out tomorrow. Don't act like you thought that was going to be the last graphics card you would ever need to buy. That card will play games perfectly to very good for 2 years at least.

You are a retarded baby faggot.