Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muVzd4islIM
plus.google.com/ BlackPigeonSpeaks/posts/HnbdKsHtnEy
youtube.com/watch?v=YWzMGJpkCcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GERMANY YES

Yes
nothing new

With this gender ratio, refugees will not be able to gfs or wives.

As having sex is a basic human right, Germans should definitely share their gfs and wives with refugees.

Joking aside, they will be allowed to bring the dozen family members they left behind including their cousins so they can marry them.

Is it fucking real? Cannot believe they imported as much ahmeds as they have their own youth

>Is it fucking real?
Dude its Sup Forums

JUST STAY CALM AND VOTE FOR MAMA MERKEL

why so called master race have polish-russian-jew-stasi-communist puppet as their ruler?

More than half of Germans view refugees as the country's biggest problem

youtube.com/watch?v=muVzd4islIM

plus.google.com/ BlackPigeonSpeaks/posts/HnbdKsHtnEy

Pic related is you.

Why haven't they stopped importing them? How do we save Germany?

Doctors and engineers.

They don't have a say in it due to EU and the political elite

>How do we save Germany?
When it collapses German Americans will have to go their like post WW2 Ashkenazi in Israel and fuck shit up.

Kek the sourceless graph I posted in Sup Forums 1 week ago had its profits

Because Merkel, Germany's democratically elected leader's period hasn't been over yet, duh
It's like you guys have no basic understanding of how the world works, there's something in Europe called DEMOCRACY that made Germans elect Hitler and made Germans elect Merkel and will make them elect whoever the fuck the masses of Germany choose to elect next election
If they vote for a pro-immigration party again and it wins (which I highly doubt an sincerely hope it won't happen), they're going to have more mass immigration. If they vote for anti-immigration party and it wins, then so be it.
If they vote for fascist party, then so be it.

>le fricking leaf meme

According to this refugees would about 7-10% of the German population.
This might be true in 2020 I guess but let's not forget Germany had tons of immigrants before the migrant crisis started.
Ethnic Germans definitely don't have a future and quite frankly I don't care they are always rude to me on Sup Forums.

They won't be able to reject refugees unless they get out of the EU which is very unlikely

at least they have mosques

pretty sure most of the ones not getting wives will be native germans

This. Why do Germans so often bully? ;_;

The only form of civil disobedience that's still legal in Germany: anonymous shitposting on a Paraguayan glassblowing board

Americans deserve it

that was a genius reply, I would never have thought to say that.

they're all academics, they're taking all their inventions and ideas from their home countries

Finally
Good riddance

how can a country with like 80 million whites is fucked??
are they all oldfags or something?

Yeah old people make up much % of Germany's pop. There's also the birthrate problem, Germany has the lowest birthrate in the world. Even lower than Japan.
I wish Germans would work on raising their birthrate and get out of this "m-maybe if i had too much kids another hitler might be born..." mentality.

>Is it fucking real?
it's four years in the future
no

Germany's median age is 46.7 years. Let that sink in.

>Is it fucking real?
Look at the description, Black Pigeon Speaks is always very thorough with his sources and makes a point out of always quoting mainstream media. You won't find Daily Stormer bullshit among his sources.

And he's making a very generous estimate based on the immigrants coming into Germany. He's excluding the families that might join them later.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWzMGJpkCcc
The 1+ million refugees Germany took in in 2015 may in the long term evolve into at least 3 million and at most 9 million. On top of Germany's already 5 million strong pre-rapefugee Muslim population. Under this scenario, even with the most conservative numbers Germany's Muslim population would jump up to 10%.

And their fertility rate is even lower than that of Japan to boot. Old, white people who aren't having children (not even if you include the aforementioned 5 million, who are having 2-3 children per family).

Personally I'm scared. Sweden is the canary in the coalmine, but Germany is the gunpowder storage next door. If it blows, everyone in the direct surroundings is fucked.