based

its my big fat cock in your mothers hairy snatch

>Yost put him in the nine spot
>Escobar batting second
Fucking Ned

probably because hes coming back from the DL

i expect him and escobar to switch soon enough

He shouldn't be playing unless he is ready to hit

I'm not defending the decision, only trying to think of why >yost does what he does

>사랑을 함으로써 잃는 것은 없다. 사랑하기를 주저하면 잃게 되지만.

Alright guys! Check it out.

Lets get some rolls. Winner gets a free Ned Yost meme

Rollin

>당신의 미래는 지금 당신이
무엇을 하고 있는가에 달려 있다

Please, Merrifield hits much better than Omar did. Those rolls need to be changed.

>le popup man

Detroit will be swept

>It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop

Aren't there some russian men who should be beating your ass sometime today?

Well see how it works

Rollin for whit Triple

Clearly it doesn't work

based fucking whit

>hit safely in 22 of 24 MLB starts

>The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WEW LAD

Brad-San!
Moshi moshi!

Based bradu

>sun-ball

Thank christ escobar got to second on that one or it's a guaranteed fucking ground into double play.

thank you based sun

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

It seems the tigers are wasting no time getting meme'd on.

>There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

SUN FOR THE SUN GOD

>Do you not see how necessary a world of pains and troubles is to school an intelligence and make it a soul?

Thank you for the deep thoughts Detroit user.

>It's a Verlander throws 40 pitches and gives up 4 runs in the first inning episode

>Why do you want to shut out of your life any uneasiness, any misery, any depression, since after all you don't know what work these conditions are doing inside you? Why do you want to persecute yourself with the question of where all this is coming from and where it is going? Since you know, after all, that you are in the midst of transitions and you wished for nothing so much as to change. If there is anything unhealthy in your reactions, just bear in mind that sickness is the means by which an organism frees itself from what is alien; so one must simply help it to be sick, to have its whole sickness and to break out with it, since that is the way it gets better

APOLOGIZE.

>1-2
could have been worse

>Why do people have to be this lonely? What's the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?

>Note what each partisan will say. The anti-abortionist will claim that her position is supported by such generally accepted moral principles as “It is always prima facie seriously wrong to take a human life” or “It is always prima facie seriously wrong to end the life of a baby.” Since these are generally accepted moral principles, her position is certainly not obviously wrong. The pro-choicer will claim that her position is supported by such plausible moral principles as “Being a person is what gives an individual intrinsic moral worth” or “It is only seriously prima facie wrong to take the life of a member of the human community.” Since these are generally accepted moral principles, the pro-choice position is certainly not obviously wrong. Unfortunately, we have again arrived at a standoff.

The resemblance is uncanny

>paulo thirdlando

REKT

>Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering.

Fuck Jirschele for stopping Paulo at third

Damn...

>You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun

Aviles-Upton-Romine

Wow.. So deep Brad

dont you talk shit about my romine cocksucker

based omaha storm chasers

>He desires that what he has at present may be preserved to him in the future, which is equivalent to saying that he desires something which is non-existent to him, and which as yet he has not got.

This game is already ***** with that OF

>When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

Imagine if the AL Central race stays this close into September?

>royals copying bradposting

Yeah wtf is Brad doing. Is it just so cerebral that I'm too fucking dumb to get it?

>doubting based brad

>He who has been instructed thus far in the things of love, and who has learned to see the beautiful in due order and succession, when he comes toward the end will suddenly perceive a nature of wondrous beauty

>royals broadcast showing Selena Gomez running in slow motion during the celebrity softball game

Was it good?
...bouncy?

can you guys GIDP? the indians did it like 7 times last series it was a big help

Yeah man. She was wearing one of those tight jerseys they make for women

Triple play incoming

SIT DOWN FAGGOT

>getting this animated

miggy EBH rape incoming

fine nevermind

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

?Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?

>The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly

send him to omaha lmao

we're lucky if we split the series
god damn that's deep brad

>Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

>When a man is asleep, he has in a circle round him the chain of the hours, the sequence of the years, the order of the heavenly host. Instinctively, when he awakes, he looks to these, and in an instant reads off his own position on the earth's surface and the time that has elapsed during his slumbers; but this ordered procession is apt to grow confused, and to break its ranks.

Damn... Braderer hitting me deep

>All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.

based mccannon

damn that was a nice throw

Based McCANn
Is throwing out to second the only thing he can do better than Avila?

>Why do people have to be this lonely? What's the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?

I went to high school with the guy that's backing up mccann, i wish mccann sucked more :(

Who /sexlander/ here?

>time keeps on passing but you have to lay it down every day like a nice bunt

Salty? are you 30?

>tfw similar body type to a professional athlete
feelsgood

yeh, but can you blow the load of a professional athlete?

>implying the tigers won't come back in this game
>implying the bullpen will still blow it all anyway

>MLB pitcher
>at all representative of an "athlete"

I can get you to blow your load if you catch my drift

Our manager, George W. Bush.