I'm seriously considering robbing a wedding in a few weeks...

I'm seriously considering robbing a wedding in a few weeks. I happen to know the date and time of a wedding and the layout of the facility pretty well. The girls change and get ready in a small separate building close to the parking lot. This is often left unlocked during the ceremony and if not it should be pretty simple to break into. The ceremony is in the chapel near the back of the facility. My plan is to show up just after the ceremony starts so that pretty much everyone will be preoccupied in the chapel. I will have plenty of time to get into the dressing room and grab all of the women's purses. I'll carry them in a duffel bag and I'll be dressed in a suit so I look like I belong at the wedding. Nobody should really be suspicious since you don't ever know everyone at a wedding anyway, and not that many people if any will see me. I figure there will likely be cash in the brides purse intended for the honeymoon and stuff, and possibly cash in the bridesmaids and mothers purses intended to be given as gifts. Including the bride there are at least six women, but with the two moms and may be a photographer or something like that I figure I have the potential for eight or nine purses. So should I do it? Any advice? And yes I know I'm a "nigger" and I should "kill myself". Just so that's out of the way.

Bump

do it

I think I will. If I miss this opportunity I don't know if I'll get another one.

well i personally think it a bad thing to do, but if you do you have to post story

post more of those titties

Well if I do post about it it will be years from now probably. If I do it too soon some white knight faggot will try to get me caught.

Oh I wish I had more!!

well its not 1790 anymore if you do this you will get caught and end up in jail

record everything
upload to youtdude + post link here

> I'm a nigger and I should kill myself

Looks like you've got this covered.

>protip

>use surgical gloves to avoid fingerprints

Yep right on top of it.

Stealing purses on a wedding day is pretty low. Hey I've done plenty of shit but it was always scamming a company or business. Stealing is one thing but ruining a special day as retarded as weddings are is pretty fucked.

sux

Actually if you research it a bit you will find thefts like this at weddings from bridal sweets and dressing rooms are pretty common, as well as theft of gifts and card boxes and from guests at receptions. A huge amount of them get away with it and most of the ones that are caught get caught using credit cards or stealing identities, which I won't be doing.

Stop beeing jelly

It's the world we live in lol. I'm out to ruin someone's wedding day and I have to loon out for people trying to ruin my fun too. It's only natural.

>I figure there will likely be cash in the brides purse intended for the honeymoon and stuff

Why would there be? Why the fuck would you take cash to your own wedding?

At my wedding i got some cash but mostly checks. Also there are also shitloads of pictures and photographers at weddings so you might be in the background of at least a few.

Not saying it wont work but it might not be as easy as you think it is.

besides, what asshole comes to the wedding with a duffel bag?

oh boy, maybe you'll be able to afford a new xbox. Have fun going to jail. The changing area is the one place at a wedding you'd stick out. The wedding party/staff have been hanging out for more than a day at that point. That and people put their gifts on the table. That's what you rob if you want easy cash.

you need to wear a fat suit with hollow area for stashing cash for wedding jobs

I think instead of a duffel bag I might go with a box marked flowers or something that fits in better.

what kind of a dumb asshole are you? robbing women't purses in a fucking wedding? really, kid?
go and break into the groom's or bride's parents' house, you said idiot. that is a goldmine, and you have almost a full day of 100% unbothered looting.

> stealing women's purses from a dressing room

What the fuck has Sup Forums come to...

There might not be. But it's not about getting money for me. I don't need the money and I definitely don't need a bunch of purses and shit. I just want to steal it.

>something that fits better
big ass present box, duh

Actually the bag isnt that suspicious at a wedding. Both workers and guests with babies will have bags. But after the robbery it will be suspicious if youre seen with a bag in a photo.

It's not about it being a goldmine. I want to ruin the wedding. I want to feel the rush of stealing things. And I want the satisfaction of knowing the bride and her friends are hurt angry and devastated. That right there is the goldmine.

do you personally have something against the couple?

I won't be there after the wedding. I'll be in and out while the ceremony is happening in another building in another area of the complex completely. Everyone taking pics will be in the chapel taking pics of the ceremony. Not in the parking lot taking pics of random guys.

No. I don't know them at all. Or anyone in the wedding party.

>thats pretty pathetic

Well I know it's fucked and I'm ok with that. At the end of the day it's just a bunch of shit to them. Paper and leather and replaceable shit. So what if Sally Prom Queen loses her purse to a douche bag on her wedding day? That night she'll still be getting fucked silly by her horny new husband and still be divorced within 5 years. It doesn't matter.

Quite an elaborate purse heist lmao. You won't get shit out of this. The monetary gifts will not be in there and everyone uses debit cards nowadays. Plus how will you explain your duffel bag, oh great criminal mastermind?

so this is a cringe / beta thread now?

Everyone here would do some pretty pathetic and selfish things to satisfy their fantasies and get some sexual gratification. I bet if it was putting your dick in a passed out cheerleaders mouth and pussy it would be a different story but a guy wants to rip off a bride and it's just too much.

I don't know what that means.

Robbing individuals is a dick move. It creates pain and suffering. If you must steal, then steal from giant corporate entity.

Nope wouldn't be a different story, i wouldn't be fucking that passed out chick. Thats why i think this whole plan is fucking pathetic, assburgers and screams volumes on what kind of person you are.

that you will be a permanent part of cringe threads. fucking pathetic loser...

Someone should screen cap this for future cring/beta threads

Gypsy blood flows through you pretty strong

Do you know these people personally then?

done

Robbing weddings sounds cool but you're going to be on video camera walking around with a duffel bag. Not good.

You need to either obscure your identity or carry around something that looks appropriate.

I've already said I'll use a box like a gift box instead. I also said the monetary value of the stuff doesn't matter. The thrill of the steal gets me off. The purses and wallets get me off. And mostly the knowledge that I causes the girls grief gets me off. I don't need the stuff, but I want it. I want the credit and debit cards, the cash, the jewelry, the phones, the check books, the cameras, sunglasses, the makeup, even passports airline tickets and birth certificates of its in there. I'll even take all the clothes laying around if I have room. I want it all. I want maximum damage (within reason). I might even key the fuck out of the brides car just for added insult. And I want the bride to cry and be angry. I want her to be sick over the fact that some stranger stole her belongings that she worked hard for just to throw most of it in the trash and blow the money on useless bullshit. I want her to feel violated that some dickhead is riffling through her personal private stuff and going through pictures and emails on her phone (hopefully). I want to silently watch her on Facebook as she tearfully posts about what happened and how upset it made her. And I want to violate each and every girl in the wedding and make them feel the same way. I want to carefully dig through every pocket of every purse and wallet and cum inside them while I look at the drivers license pics and think about the girls crying over their misfortune. Then I want to do it again to more girls. The more attractive and the sweeter and nicer they are the better.

Hey guys you should check out this new website called Reddit it's a great place for fine upstanding faggot-ass whiteknights like you to show off their superior moral character

No I don't. And I don't want to.

Son. Did you drop your blade?

I know what kind of person I am. I'm glad you wouldn't rape the cheerleader. I wouldn't either actually. But let's not pretend you would do shitty things for your own pleasure. That's all I'm saying.

Not sure I know what that means either.

That's pretty terrible man. These people are just trying to have a good time. They could be good people

BETA
E
T
A

Wouldn't do*

>i want to hurt someone
>im self conscious enough to not go full retard

just tell the bride she looks ugly in her dress or some shit, you are not real enough with yourself and your plan to steal anything worthwhile

Sounds like a butt-hurt autistic faggot who's scared of mortality and doing thingd right oh well

I know. I want them to be good people. And I want to ruin their good time and score some purses and cash in the process.

>robbing a wedding
user the type of nigga to rob a wedding

Yup