OFFICIAL METS VS. PIRATES GAMETHREAD

le dinger man edition

conforto did it too, yawn

why did it even take this long.
>pissrats

fuckin' hate this shitty ass dumpster town club, fuckin' injured le crying man. faggots.

Watching the Pirates is pointless this year. In fact, it's pointless to watch any fucking team.

There is literally a 100% chance the Cubs will win the World Series.

>Cubs
>doing well under expectations

Incoming NLDS choke

they said that last year too then they fell flat in the postseason. they say this about teams every year and traditionally that team fuckin' fails miserably in the postseason. let the season play out, faggot, it's there for a reason.

They're nearly a perfect team this year -- it's fucking retarded to compare them to previous years.

based colon

at the end of the day they are the cusb
they will find a new way to choke

they said the same damn thing about the 2001 Mariners. remember how that ended?

how 'bout the mid 90s Braves teams? 04 Cardinals?

>Wright dead again

Fuck the Meth filled state of Missouri. Fuck the Cards. Fuck the Royals. Fuck I70.

>rivera gets on base
already he's better than plawecki

What do the Cards and Royals have to do with the fact Wright has a 90 year old man's body?

those are the two teams that prevented wright from winning the world series

wrong- the fact he could actually catch and play his position to begin with made him better than Plawecki.

Excuse me

I hope you faggots are right, because I reeeaally hate the Cubs. However, I don't have much faith in muh Pirates at this point.

it's the Cubs way to fail in spectacular fashion. that aside- the Nationals, Giants and Rangers are all barely two games worse record wise- so the Cubs aren't far and away the best team in the league by a long shot. stop stressin' bruh.

But the Pirates? Would you honestly say they have a legitimate chance?

For a wild card spot- sure. The division? Not so much. Once you get into the Postseason everything changes.

literally any team that gets a finger in the postseason can win it all. look at fucking 2014 for chrissake

Unless Taillon continues to kick ass, and Glasnow also becomes a hero, and the bullpen stops being utterly horrible, and McCutchen stops having the worst season of his career, and the injuries don't decimate our entire team... sure, I guess we have a shot.

le dinger man producing a run without a dinger? absolute madman.

this, didn't know he could do that

Ok, can someone please explain this to me?

Walker went on a tear early in the season where it just seemed like all he hit were dingers- so "le dinger man". that's really it.

fuck me, Loney sucks something fierce. Duda pls return soon.

>Wright
>Duda
>Lagares
>Flores
>d'Arnaud
team's looking like a hospital

>Robles

HERE WE GO!

wew. nice DP lads.
>people thought KJ wasn't a good pick up

you were saying?

sup mariners bros

fuck john jaso

literally the biggest tool in baseball. looks like a humongous faggot with those stupid yellow dreads.

>this authenticator
>Gelbs

wew

fucking really, Bart?

WORRY

are we seriously not going to score Johnson?

of course- thanks for the jinx. "guise look how good Reed has been"
>gives up dinger

fucking typical bullshit.

oh boy, the classic Mets blown game. joy.

thank holy fuck that Eric fucking Kratz was their only option at Catcher

Thanks, Senpai

gud jerb mest keep hitting pls