Please help me...

How can I become normal?

'Sup man how is it going?

Bad

Why tho?

What it says in op

>Please help me...
No, you have to suffer.

Did you forgot our little therapy session or what?

stop to use Sup Forums

Oh yeah

Are you talking in engrish for the purpose of baiting? Is this meta-self aware post-ironic shitposting? Have I gone too far in the rabit hole?
Teach me your ways sensei.

I mean, you should do something such as going to a beauty parlor or taking exercise instead of using Sup Forums.

Thanks for teaching your ways to me sensei. I will start to use them on my quest to be the ultimate shitposter. May many fishes of Nagara catch your bait.

>22yo
Too late.
t. 23yo kissless virgin

What about people who lose their virginity even later than us though

Clearly they were just late blooming normies. You're fucked.

They lose them to prostitutes or ugly women = they are spineless cucks. Omega master race doesn't cheap out and waste his virginity on fake sex, admitting defeat like a cuckold. Wizard or perfect gf is the only honorable way out, which in 99.9% of cases means wizardry.

Seems kind of retarded

I'm going to lose my virginity soon

32 yo kissless engineer virgin with a stable well paying job and house mortage payed

jesus you guys really do want to be victimized

Just b urself bro

lmao these fucking leafs are so lame.
>tfw got nude pics from a girl last night asking me to come over
FEELS GOOD

Lift less more reps
If u have acne buy creme and shower and use it properly EVERY DAY.
Swim to lose weight, a little first then add trips back and forth each time no speed swimming required this will build endurance and beautiful body
After swimming sauna and ice bath both as long as you can for cardio, healing and skin purifying
Jiujitsu for mental and whole body strength fitness and flexibility also good for weight don't mind getting rekt everyone does
Stop spending your money on games and whatever
Save up and buy a high tier prostitute where legal or easy
After that more confidence guaranteed
Keep doing this
See body getting better
Have now slept with a prostitute or a few different ones because you listened to my advice (the only real man in this thread)
Pussy not on a pedestal anymore
Feeling manly because you're getting better at jiujitsu and rekking n00bs sometimes instead of getting rekt every time
Cute girl talks to you
Don't get nervous any more
Hey user what's up
Meh just gonna go lift a lil before I go to jiujitsu then I'm going to the pool to cool off, how bout u?
Now you have shit to talk about that isn't vidya gaems, animu, or politics (how much feminism pisses you off cuz it brainwashes grillz to not fugg u) and are actually approachable and somewhat respectable enjoy ur moist vaginas

Haha, I don't know that feel because I'm not a loser. Pretty funny tb᠎h.

I had to break highschool and started it again at 22. No I am 26 studying 3rd semester of theoretical physics

Gb2 school

Also get your license and a car. This is needed, give yourself 6 months to do all that I have said continuously and by the blood of my forefathers I swear that you will acheive your destiny

Tbh it doesn't seem so hard

Do it, user.

It is the only way. Do not be kind to yourself and procrastinate. Or you will just make another thread like this shortly. I would much rather see a celebratory thread later telling us about your achievements. Do it user. Start the preparations. Let go of doubt.

You must.

No more sitting alone by the computer with no one to call! No more misery and self doubt! No more struggling to get to sleep because of low self confidence and anxiety!

Now we are at war with your old self user, and YOU are AN ARMY OF ONE!!!

Gratz, but you aren't normal. Learn to read.

>I would much rather see a celebratory thread later..

Ill do it user

Suicide is painless

and what's the point of it?

The icelandic user is right.

I'm proud of you, good luck user.