Sigh

Sigh..

indeed

i wonder if hitler and stalin would be proud to share this title with these two

Shouldnt it be someone who has given something to humanity than these useless things?

If I was either one of these two if rather not share that title with Merkel.

She's currently in the process of betraying her country to Muslims.

and another "respectable" (ha) publication has proven themselves total shit.

just kidding, they're all shit, always, they just don't have to hide it anymore because the rest of the world is too.

hahahahahaha...kill me.

they cannot seriously be considering merkel. at least brucelyn and his retard daughter didn't help with the total ruination of germany.

Is this real?

LOL

Kim isn't Bruce's daughter, JACKASS. You're getting the Kardashian's mixed up with the Jenners. God. Get your fucking facts straight retard.

It was Merkel last year.

I'm not even joking.

adopted daughter, yes? didn't bruce marry their dumb whore mother?
good fucking grief. this world is such a steaming pile of shit.

does someone have a link to the tweet in the op?

The more I look at this, the more I see Jenner as a manly woman and KK as a feminine dude.

Yeah, Bruce married her after she divorced Robert Kardashian Sr. You should know this. You have no excuse.

my excuse is that I care so incredibly little about the world around me and "popular" people that it's honestly amazing that I even know that bruce is related to the kardashians in any way whatsoever. and considering the state of things in this world, where we have genuine criminals and people without a single bit of political experience running for office, time magazine picking between a vapid whore and a disgusting irrelevant washed up athlete for "person of the year" I'm sure you can understand why I don't choose to spend my time or effort learning anything at all about these people.

This is your world. These are the people in it. Like it or not they are your icons. You can choose to look up to them or not. But don't get upset when people choose to look up to them. This is the legacy of this generation and it's here to stay.

#Kardashianz4lyfe.

I'm pretty sure you're being ironic or sarcastic, but it worries me knowing how many people out there would look at your post if it had been on facebook or twitter and give it a billion likes and shares or whatever because it's basically how the world thinks and it's disgusting.

No sarcasm here, friendo. Only truth. If you don't like it you can leave. I'm the silent majority.

Agreed

no. not silent. your kind cause the cacophony that leads people like me to stay inside and hide away in the safety of escapism.

Who gives a fuck?

Good. Stay there. My "kind" will be out here running things.

and when the world is burning, you will be the one they point to and blame.

Not same guy but kill yourself pleb.

Person of the Year doesn't mean shit, dude. Look at some of the past "winners".

>2015: Angela Merkel
>2014: Ebola fighters
>2013: Pope Francis
>2012: Barack Obama
>2011: The Protester
>2010: Mark Zuckerberg
>2009: Ben Bernanke
>2008: Barack Obama
>2007: Vladimir Putin
>2006: (You)
>2005: Bono
>2004: George W. Bush
>2003: The American soldier
>2002: The Whistleblowers
>2001: Rudolph Giuliani
>2000: George W. Bush
>1999: Jeffrey P. Bezos
>1998: Bill Clinton
>1998: Ken Starr
>1997: Andrew Grove
>1996: David Ho
>1995: Newt Gingrich
>1994: Pope John Paul II
>1993: The Peacemakers
>1992: Bill Clinton
>1991: Ted Turner
>1990: George H. W. Bush
>1989: Mikhail Gorbachev
>1988: The Endangered Earth
>1987: Mikhail Gorbachev
>1986: Corazon C. Aquino
>1985: Deng Xiaoping
>1984: Peter Ueberroth
>1983: Ronald Reagan
>1983: Yuri Andropov
>1982: The Computer
>1981: Lech Walesa
>1980: Ronald Reagan
>1979: Ayatollah Khomeini
>1978: Deng Xiaoping
>1977: Anwar Sadat
>1976: Jimmy Carter
>1975: American women

You need to learn to relax a little. You're going to give yourself a heart attack if you keep taking things so seriously all the time. Loosen up.

What the fuck does it matter? Why do we even know who these people are? Bruce Jenner sure cause of the Olympics. The others? I have no idea why anybody knows them

>(You)
kek

Because it's socially relevant. Wtf do you people talk about around the water cooler all day? You guys must have some boring small talk.

Also, because OJ Simpson.

...why would either be picked? What have the contributed to the world?

She is his daughter.

The thing is that these tabloids and shows about their lives should be considered entertainment. Your people is taking it to the next level and treat them as a part of your life, spreading your opinions about this and that. I guess it serves as some kind of escape from an insignificant life, thinking that the information you spread would matter to someone.

Everyone knows time is garbage, even its readership. There's no pretense of actual meaningfulness.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS DEAD

ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

>giving a fuck about what Time magazine thinks

And of course there is money to be made from the pleb's naivety.

I like this. Because no matter which one they pick in the end, it'll cause a shitstorm.

>BAHAHAHAHAHA

I can *somewhat* understand Caitlyn Jenner's inclusion, since she did indirectly play a part in the current trans rights movement and whatnot (even though she's a huge homophobic cunt, and killed someone, and whatever). I don't like her, whatever.

But WHAT THE FUCK DID KIM K DO?

I think thats what they're going for. Merkel didnt get them enough traffic last year, so they're doubling down on the outrage factor. Its all about money, no doubt. Time is trash and everyone knows it.

you see it used to be like that until feminists and sj dubs took over

>Caitlyn Jenner
>her
Back to Tumblr

I respect caity for willing to be the brunt of a nation of transphobics' jokes. Definitely not person if the year, but time just wants traffic for ad revenue and magazine sales.

>her
>play a part
what did that man do besides transition for attention?

>this world is such a steaming pile of shit.
can we burn it now?

Time magazine used to be printed media, that gave us the MAN of the year. Like in 1938.

>I do not understand something, therefore it is stupid

>implying tumblr is the only place that believes in trans rights
Go outside once in a while.

He killed someone.. Why has media forgot that..

I was person of the year in 2006.

>I do not understand this, therefore it is stupid.

You didn't deny it.

>SOMEONE DOESN'T SHARE THE SAME POLITICAL BELIEFS AS ME. THEY MUST BE FROM TUMBLR.

Fuck off you commie pinko.

What is there criteria for choosing this esteemed "person of the year"?

Are you niggers serious? Do you know where you are? Where ever you came from go back, and take your trap and boypussy threads with you, you homos.

I dont go on tumblr. People have the right to be whatever gender they want. It doesnt affect us.

There you go. Not that user, btw.

I don't understand why you're calling a man 'she' either.

Person of the year should be this guy.

You are cancer

Psh. You're garbage, kid. I bet you got a low k/d and everything.

Yes I did you dumb shit. I didn't outright say it but I sure as hell implied it. Learn some comprehension skills.

Are you shitting me?! WE ARE FUCKING IDOLIZING AN AIRHEADED BIMBO AND A RETARDED MAN WHO CHOPPED HIS FUCKING BALLS OFF?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im a straight white male in my 20s. People have the right to be whatever gender they want. It doesnt affect us.

Shut up chriiiieeeesss

Not me, mate.

Because I'm not an asshole.

You don't have to hold the door open for somebody right behind you, but if you don't, you're an asshole. Its the same concept.

It does affect us.

It creates unnecessary confusion in medicine and there is no reason for a man to be using a woman's restroom and vice versa.

It's a mental illness and should be treated as such. Any other response does nothing more than enable them and exacerbate their illness.

No, we arent, time just wants more outtrage traffic for ad revenue.

> People have the right to think they are whatever gender they want.

FTFY

Thinking it doesn't make it correct. I stand by my belief that it is a mental disorder, and we shouldn't pander to it. We should be giving them help, not allowing them to mutilate themselves because the feel like it.

>It doesnt affect us.
Everything affects everyone.
>what is determinism

Damn that failing damage control

both are malignant cunts

they are chosen based on their contributions to the advancement of social issues

caitly for transgender rights and kim for feminism

Anyone with a wife or a gf knew that stupid shit

They don't recognise attack helicopter as my gender and that triggers me

Kim kardashian is so lucky disgusting and ugly. Why does the general public refuse to admit this?

Remember when Time was a respected magazine? Boy that was a long time ago. Probably before any of us were born.

I honestly hope this whole fuck circus of a family is one one big plane together and they find out the pilot and crew they have hired are all a part of Isis. I hope the crazy ass sand niggers rape the whole family including kanye(even though I love his crazy ass) and then they crash their plane into something spiky.

No

>Everything affects everyone.
>looks at Sup Forums
We're fucked and nobody can stop this.

>People have the right to be whatever gender they want.

Kim K is the closest we as a species will ever get to the "Perfect" female body that is fed to us by the main stream media. Clearly, anyone who hears he speak publicly knows she doesn't have two braincells to rub together, but you can't deny that she's hot in a sense of how the general population perceives to understand that word.

Your way of thinking will slowly fade, just like the thinking that subjugated women, upheld segregation, and kept gay people in the closet. I know you don't see it as the same thing, but it is. It's hard to come to terms with new concepts, but that's cultural evolution at work.

Sup Forums has been the most influential website on Internet culture.

Proves my point even more. And most people who use the Internet don't even realize it's true, but it DOES have an effect on them whether they know about it or not.
>determinism

I agree with

>Your way of thinking will slowly fade
Science will not fade. Sex is coded in a person's DNA.

Did he have a stroke? It looks like he's had a stroke. Is that why he's cutting off his dick? Because he had a stroke?

This is the world we live in.
It's ugly and imperfect and cruel.
But it's our home.
It can be a place of beauty and love and awe.
Welcome home.
If you don't like it, you know where the front door is

No, it really isn't. Holding open a door for someone and calling someone who was born with a dick and lived 98% of their life as a man and won olympic medals as a man are two very different things indeed.

You don't seem to understand the difference between sex and gender. user is right, your way of thinking is going to fade as more people grasp the concept.

>why bring up that sicko that went to jail?

Don't equate wanting to stick your dick in another man's ass is the same as racial oppression, you gay jackass.

I am to and i agree just stoo fucking yelling and bitching about it and on top of that acting like theyre somehow better or entitled fucking cunts

You change your 'gender' because you know you can't actually change your sex, moron. You can't change your DNA.

>people start posting traps on Sup Forums
>suddenly transgender everywhere
We da people.

How about we start posting something actually constructive?
>inb4 banned

no one "took over" time magazine. It's pretty obvious that for some time now they have used their 'person of the year' award to create controversy and to get people to talk about them.

gen·der
ˈjendər/
noun
1. natural distinctions of sex.