Why are you on Sup Forums on a saturday night, user?

Why are you on Sup Forums on a saturday night, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6oXW_YiV6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just came home, scrolling Sup Forumsefore bed

Because I have no one else.

I'm waiting for my fwb to come over.

What's the alternative?

Reddit, a better alternative :)

Because I'm leaving for studies tomorrow and I'm sad.
Also this:

Last weekend was cousins 18 yo celebration party and next weekend is my other cousin's girl naming day or something, so this is the only weekend in a long time I can just relax and be alone since I have a really long work week from monday to friday every week.

On a long car ride

DIS

My Girlfriend is at prom with one of her friends that had no one else to go with

Because I am always more comfortable by myself.
Because I can just put my dick out and jerk off any time I want.
Because the world is so much more interesting inside my own mind.
Because when I am surrounded by people I want to be alone, and when I am alone I kinda want to hang out with other people.
Because I'm kinda fucked up, I guess.

I don't have to be alone, I just want to... problem is, is that after a while, it stops being a choice I guess.

But the question user is, why? Why all of those? A lot of us are like this also....

Is that what she told you?

Because it's 4:15 and I'm not that much of an alcoholic. It's not night yet faggot.

Waiting for my prom date faggots

I dont know

>really high
>work tomorrow

faggot high schoolers

>my girlfriend is at prom
>my girlfriend
>at prom
Why arent you there? Too old?

on pills at mates/:

I'm bored and all of my mates are "busy" this weekend

sounds fun

yeah, i just hope i can trust her

no me and her are sophmores, her friend is a junior

I went outside for a couple hours yesterday on a cloudy day got terrible sunburns. I don't belong out there. And no gf to do shit with.

Yep.

So underage ban?

to shit post

youtube.com/watch?v=y6oXW_YiV6g

no its anyone can go as long as they go with a junior

Isn't this a fucking good question? I really don't no, Sup Forumsro. Paid a small fortune for a psycho bitch to analyze and no answer, only crap like "you are the only one sabotaging youserlf".
So what do? Fuck this. How can I change myself?
Thought long and hard about this user. Maybe I am to imaginative, and the real world is never as good as my expectations so I shut down. Maybe I am arrogant (based on jack shit) and have no patience for the outter world. But men is a social being, and the result is that I just get fucked.
Sometimes I am happy. Sometimes I miserable. I take some mild anti-depressents, that helps. But no matter what I do, no matter what I try, I am always more comfortable by myself.

Is it my destiny? Is it possible to change? Fuck If no.

But I guess I am always thinking that I am missing on life. That's fucked up. But I just... can't break the fucking barrier.

No i mean on this website
B&

He means you're too young to be here, you cancerous fucktard. gtfo

Maybe you should focus on education

under age bans are bullshit

Yeah well
You know the rules

Everything was good until I read "(male)". Now I have to sage this shit.

Because my gf is in a mental hospital, her parents don't want me to see her.
Usualy I'd say fuck that but these people are fucking poison, and I don't want to interfere in such a way.
The only other friend I have is working night shifts.

So I am alone.

I went for a 7 hour walk today.
I still don't feel any better.

>succubus (male)
You mean "incubus"?

Im guess you probably played a part in her going there, so thats why they dont want you to see her.

Fucking new Janitors got nothing better to do than annoy the shit out of us, FUCK OFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because worked 9.5 hours and want to do fuck all

same,I dont have friends to hang out.

Because, why the fuck not?

Also, it's 5:30 PM and I just woke up.

I feel through a deck so now im waiting for the pain to go away before i try to drive to a party

Living the dream

I got nothing else to do also, Im waiting for DB super.

Well, I am taking my PhD. Should finish it by summer 17 (but I am not that good at it, and I am not very excited about my thesis. Having a PhD doesn't necessarily mean you are smart, means you just went through the motions correctly).

And is not like I don't have anybody. I have a cool family, I live with my girl (she's so fucking amazing), and I have some real nice friends, problem is that I am lazy regarding social interactions.
I don't have that much patience to make new friends, and while I love my old ones I am just lazy to reach them. Like I said, when I'm surrounded by people I want to be alone, and when am I alone I miss other people.

Why do these retarded artists always have to write down actions? I can see the lick, i dont need to read it

me too

Not really. I hate my life, and I want to die.

he was probably held back twice so he can go on Sup Forums like a cool kid in high school

Well at that part I can neither prove or disprove anything.

The girl was suicidal even before I met her.
I have my fair share of depression now and then, but I have learned to keep it well together.

She had a lot of trouble with her parents, then drugs.

I was there to help her when she was at her worst.
So I would not say that I am the main factor for her going there.
I'm not saying that I was no factor at all though.
She was already rolling and nothing could've stopped her.

I would not consciously hurt her. I still love her.

Her mother is really a cunt. 3 kids, 2 divorces, alkohol problems, bad behavior infront of her kids and all that fazz.
I tried to get her away from that. Offer her other opportunities.
Well, her mother played against this. This additional stress killed something inside her.

Am I guilty or not? I feel like I should've never met her.

I doubt you are working towards a phd and if it is, its probably political science or something silly

lol user, go fast or you'll be cuck soon

same. dreading tomorrow like i dread every day.

Where I am it's the afternoon, faggot

Because I don't want to share my beer, and I have nothing better to do.

I have no-one and nothing. Well, I do have a gun, but I already shot it today so I don't intend any NG's.

She's cheating on you brah :)

sleeping

there is no meaning to life so if im going to do anything i might as well fuck around on Sup Forums

Gf in jail. Drinking and listen to musac and getting dubs

its not night where i am

Sosial outcast, no one wants me around :)

Incubus

Nothin

I am, it is in Business and I guess it falls under the "something silly" category you said.

Had a big fight with my S.O.

I'm depressed af right now. Nothing else to do, but browse Sup Forums in awkward silence.

You can't.
She believes going on a date with someone else is more important that maintaining boundaries and respecting you.

She'll give him an orgasm tonight, if you're lucky he won't give her one back and she'll lose interest.

Its the truth damn it, its a gay incubus

Do you plan to teach?

sleep tight frogger

op stop self bumpin