What does Sup Forums drive?
All 3 of you with a car.
2004 Audi A6 S-Line twin turbo here.

1986 Audi 5000 S.

Bollocks

Suzuki Vitara 2016

Nice plates, brah.

Oh I'm terrified, you high schooler.

It's been a great car, looks absolutely terrific. It's only got 140,000 km on it. But too many little things are starting to go wrong on it. I think I'm going to have to trade it in for something a little more modern. Volkswagen products don't tend to last 30 + years.

2013 BMW 335i. Had it about a month now

How's the power?

>a200 amg
got it 3 weeks ago. thinking about remapping it after i actually put some miles into it.

Well it's a V5, so it's not the fastest car ever. I drive all my cars really fast though, so I manage to squeeze enough speed out of it when it gets going.

It's more of a vintage luxury cruiser than it is a racer though. It drives really well, definitely the smoothest ride I've ever had, and has terrific steering. I can take my hands off the wheel for almost a half minute on a straight road and it will keep straight.

1974 Dodge Dart swinger

1994 Chevy Blazer

1997 Honda Civic. ABS dose not work when its cold and a lot of rust.

Are you going to stay in the family when you get a new car?

Also, I really want a set of these for my a6

have 2010 335 w/xdrive. i love the fucking thing. only pic i can find of it

CUTE!

2013 Chevy cruze

Damn, those are sick. Looks great with the color.

Yeah, I'd like to. I honestly didn't care for audis too much before I picked mine up. I drove a lot of Hondas, but now Audi is definitely my preference.

I'm looking at an A6, if I can find a decent price on one.

Second and third choice would be an older Mercedes or BMW.

If I realllllly have to go with something else, I might go with a Mazda for a while just until I can save for a better European car. I'm trying to pinch pennies at the moment, and it might be cheaper to get a Japanese car because of the cheap repairs.

I love European cars to death but the repairs are really what kills me. lol

vw up

Hey friend that's real neat. How does it feel driving out a hollowed piece of shit with wheels on it?

What year A6?
Mine was a 1 owner car, in damn near mint condition.
I got it for $4,500 because it had an oil leak, and they thought it was the rear main seal.
Turns out it was just a valve cover gasket that I fixed in 2 hour.
If you know where to look you can find them pretty cheap.
I mean, I have the window sticker, and my car was 50k new and I got it for under 5k

Hey pal, it feels nice because im 17 and only paying for half of it a month

See you b& faggot.

2016 genesis coupe 3.8

2005 black chevrolet impala

ur a witty lil cunt i'll giv u that m8.

Cant you see my prom dress under the wheel?
Im 17 year old, with a nice, brand new car.
At least I don't have nothing.

your mom

Yeah. Gonna need you to take a picture of your tits. That'd be great. Thanks.

Look at this funny guy here

2014 camaro

>inb4 shit American blah blah blah

I bought it because I like the way it looks. Crazy right?

>V6
You're seriously the worst kind of person.
Don't even fucking reply to me, you filth

You could have picked a 993 to lie about, you fag

Got an '05 Jetta, but now that I can afford to waste money on a real car, I'm thinking of a BMW 3-series or Mercedes C-class.

2016 mazda cx-5 grand touring. its pretty good.

>impossible to sell your car and get the v8
Oh wait no its not. I got the v6, which is still fast as fuck, for 21,000 AFTER tags and tax, brand new. It was replacing my 98 corolla that was falling apart. Once i can afford the v8 (which is a full 10k more expensive) I'll upgrade. Until then, I'm rocking the v6 and loving it.

Gay?

Camaro fag here I almost bought the Mazda 6 after they did the 2014 remodel. It looks really really nice. I can dig the cx5

do you often take pictures of your car while sitting in the driver's seat of another?

>Justifying being a poorfag with terrible decision making
You could have gotten something else fully loaded for that price, but you just have to have that status symbol, don't you?
Good thing your friends are stupider than you, because anyone that into cars would laugh at your feminine ass for not being able to make logical decisions with our money.

Good job.

its great in the northeast because of snow. replaced my 2010 mazdaspeed 3 which sucked in the snow and going over speed bumps.

Sorry bro

Lol license plate

1998 acura cl 3.0

>Muh air cooled VW

A 1966 Volvo Amazon

>status symbol
This bitch isn't a status symbol, it's one of the most common muscle cars in my city

Have you ever considered for a moment that maybe I just really like the way the car looks?

Oh yea I can definitely imagine that being a good upgrade. They are stylish too. Got any pics?

The ugly guys losers like the cancer guy smell like shit

2014 Focus ST

And the other wart guys ee like the fueled use Virgo

hows the xdrive on the 3 series?

Nice.

>someone has different taste then me! Wahhh I better throw a fit!
>it's impossible for different kinds of people to like different things!

You're just an idiot m8.
The reason they make base model shit is for people like you that are car retarded but still want muh muscle car.
You can't even really call it that with the little pea shooter engine that's "fast".
People like you make my blood boil.

I drive cars that make autists' blood boil. mission accomplished. i hope you die young of a heart attack or stroke. kek

jeeeez someones rustled

Toyota Camry 2001. I am the definition of flex.

a 2011 Mercedes C 250cdi :)

It's got a 326 hp engine and goes 0-60 in 5.6 seconds. It's faster than 90% of the other cars on the road
Stay delusional friendo, your opinion just comes from the hivemind here that hates all domestics anyways, you probably haven't had your own opinion on anything in years

I have a super clean ae86 but I never post it because you guys just call me a weaboo. I didn't even know initial d was a thing when I bought it so fuck you all.

just look up a titanium color mazda cx5 gt. it has the black seats and the older white and blue new york plates.

You also drive a camaro/american muscle? Lemme see it user you got pics?

beautiful car man!

with roof racks, i should add. im not going to go out to my garage and take a picture of my car.

Here's mine

Post it user I'd like to see it

It's time to stop posting

You win the thread.

2012 Ford Focus SEL

I have a 2015 Chevy Sonic.
Not a great car, about as basic as it gets. But on the bright side I only have to put gas in it twice a month.

"a200 amg"
Except there's no amg for that

Fine.

>inb4 weaboo fag

Another angle

2008 BMW

67 gto

weeaboo fag ricer

Except when there is

I can dig it man

2004 envoy

Interior

anyone track their car?

Choke my egg roll mouth breather. Probably only know how to bang gears in a straight line like a neanderthal

I drive a Opel Kadett C sedan. Looks a bit like the picture shown.
I've put a 3.0 V5 volvo engine in it though.
(instead of the 4 cil 1.2 L)

i cant afford a car but i wish to get a bmw i8

2010 B8 A4 TDI

1999 Chevy Venture

2001 Lexus IS200 with a 2L naturally aspirated inline 6.

I once saw one of those, it looked a lot better in reality than in a picture, I wish you good luck user.

fucking weeb

Thanks you lad, may the user gods be with you.

Is 'naturally aspirated' the new way for people to act ike not having a turbo is a good thing?

Bmw m5 e39 master race

No, it's just calling a cat a cat. It has no turbo therefore it's naturally aspirated.

I can only wish it had a turbo. Still sounds sick though :-)

Thanks, i take alot of pride in my car, especially since me and my dad restored it together

1980's gazelle primeur. Who the hell needs a car?