>>685484504 thread continued

thread continued

Other urls found in this thread:

t.kezbanturk.com/emily-apple-reddit-rip-video
t.kezbanturk.com/source-of-images-useful-links/
saltysalty.ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i see what is the starting to a tail, ball-sack, or really fat pussy. though i cant tell which one...

hot, got source or a name?

t.kezbanturk.com/emily-apple-reddit-rip-video

t.kezbanturk.com/source-of-images-useful-links/

sauce? I want them tittays

perfect tits

Name?

amazing... would sell my soul for. dont even need to see face

wtf, she's got a nutsack ffs

>New NSfW Chan opened.

saltysalty.ru

god dammit another trap thead

I've flapped to this exact picture before and I didn't see the ballsack... fuuuuuck.

11/10

dont worry, its shopped. she normally has a pussy haha

Oh thank god.

Its shopped

thats because this is a shoop.

no, the one with the sack is actually the original.

I'm not gay...... yet! HA

>Relieved he's not a faggot
> browses a trap thread

Pick one.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

im gay for him.

>*her
fix'd

no u

>balls touching

Trap threads are for heterosexuals only, take this fag shit to /hm/

this is a shoop of the original pic where she has a ballbag

I didn't know it was a trap thread ok. I was gunna save the main pic until I noticed the balls ask and instantly regretted a lot of things.

The fact that I'm still here however probably does make me gay.

I'd fuck him either way

What is real!
Nothing makes sence anymore!

fuuuk why so many faggots

its okay, just embrace it. you don't have to take it in the ass to want to fuck a hole.

It absolutely make you gay, next comes AIDS

its not considered gay to be attracted to females. even if she has a cock n ballz, shes still a girl. it'd be gay if you were attracted to males, even if they had a pussy.

Does the fact these people have cocks and balls make me a faggot for getting turned on??

If so does that mean I'm straight if I maturbate to some jacked up man with a pussy?

This shit is exotic, I wouldn't want to get fucked by one of these people as that would make me gay, but I would love to fuck a little sissy ass....

>inb4 fag

I am attracted to women and only notice women etc.. so why dis get me so crazy... Is it the meth?

the things I would do to that ass....

>trap needs to like men
pls

it's a shop

Wot ?

I was speaking in relation to myself, I never implied that at all

wtf dude there's cp all over that site

Phew, that one had me confused.
I can always tell when it's a trap, but this time her body was too female.

the one you just posted is the shoop dumbass

Shemales are alright.
I'll jerk it to a particularly good looking one or a shemale fucking a girl.
But traps are just guys.

What are Sup Forums s most passable traps? Like couldnt tell she had a dick till you saw it, feminine face etc

No it's not. She's a girl. Sorry to break it for you.

traps are typically more feminine than any shemale and shemales can also be traps.

i need to know who this is immediately

whatever helps you feel better about yourself

Sauce pls

dumbass newfags. the original is a trap lol

still i want to see proof that's not a girl

Can I get a name?

The human race is fucking done.

not a trap but its nice to play pretend

no clue what the name is but proof as good as i have.
I was actually surprised that it was a trap.

no

the usual argument on this subject is that its gay no matter what because she has a penis. according to this "logic", it would be straight if it was a ftm trans with a pussy.

hairy, muscular, facial hair, deep voice, yet with a pussy so that is acceptable and hetero.

lol something seems off here

That looks shooped, I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shoops in my time.

Yeah don't open that unless you're into kiddos

I have the original on my phone (not from this Sup Forums or any part of Sup Forums) I can confidently say after checking it for discrepancies, its a girl. Deal with it.

samefag

who is she?

Put the image in Photoshop and check it using pixel distortion you silly little man.

MOAR !!!

That's gay. Looks like a man == gay.