Going to the army in a couple of months

>going to the army in a couple of months
>going to have access to guns
>the first gun I get my hands on I'll put up against my head and pull the trigger
>tfw I will finally be released from this hell
Do you think it'll hurt?

Yes.
It will hurt when you are condemned to the pit of hell and burn for eternity to pay for the sin of suicide.

im not gonna say don't do it or some shit like that because i don't even know what you have been through.why do you wanna die so much ?

99.9% chance he's trolling. dumb turkposter

nah be a man and do your duty for your country first at the very least

Et tee sitä kuitenkaan vitun munaton paska.

just drink swampwater and eat frogs for 6 months,its more fun

Why not convert to Islam and take some kuffar with you? Save your soul before you are faced with the eternal hell akhi

i am awere of that you rude brute.but eventhough its a low there is a chance he might be serious

Yes I will

If youre gonna do it make sure your pointing it at your brain and not the back of your mouth

>dumb brute

private Gomer Pyle :D

did your parents have any children that lived? :D

DO YOU SUCK DICKS?

Hi!
Could you contact me [email protected]?

Do it faggot

Reporting you to SUPO

>Sup Forums
>/international discussion/
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sisäministeriön alainen valtakunnallinen poliisiyksikkö, jonka ydintoiminta-alueita ovat terrorismintorjunta, turvallisuustyö ja

>First time at the shooting range shooting live ammunition
>The weirdest guy in our squad (name started with AA mine does with A) stands next to me at the end of the range
>Calmly tells me that "I could shoot everyone from here and it would be so easy"
>Me: "O- okay. Just don't shoot me ha hah right"
>He didn't shoot anyone and we continued the shooting practice. I didn't tell anyone.

He was a major sperg but I think he was trying to be funny.

ja?? Don't leave me hanging Sven

>this post will unironically get police attention.
I know 2 cases which got some for even less.

pliisi jutu

>I know 2 cases which got some for even less
Tell me more

You can always fail to kill yourself and instead give yourself brain damage and fuck up your face.

unironically reported to [email protected]

Please don't do that

Vink'd tbqh

he said rude brute

how does it feel knowing this thread is going to get you visited by police? no way to delete it either. or are you trying to get kicked out of army? if so good plan.

I don't think OP was stupid enough to post this without some kind of proxy, but if he was stupid enough; the police visiting him would just give him more reasons to kill himself.

military service is compulsory there right? seems like a good way to get out of it. j plus once mommy hears about it he'll probably get tendies

that's one of those things that isn't really all that funny

>military service is compulsory there right?
Yeah, it's either 165, 255 or 347 days of Military service, 347 days of civilian service or half a year in prison.

oh, so you can choose to spend 6 months in prison instead ?

Was wondering this too. Seems like a dick move if civil service is an option though

At least do it with style

>wait till you get to be near the Russian border
>when your CO isn't looking, starting shooting towards Russian border guards
>get shot by them to death
>start WW3

his own men would kill him and it'd be explained that he was ill. some sort of reparation would be made and he would have died for nothing.

Why are jews so good at these kind of things

only problem is with a prison sentence you'll never get hired by anyone. not even mcdonalds is going to hire you if you have a record.
that's why only hippies and other social security rats go to prison. they don't care because they're never planning on working anyway.

SO MOUCH THISSSSSSSSSS

Based Jew

DO IT FAGGOT OP

Kys, Burn this stupid earth.

>Jew trying to start wars again

Swedes did this at the Russian border to instigate war

Just confirms he's a dumb brute as well

Can finnish police really force Sup Forums to give them his IP?

Russo-Swedish war 1788

Swedish troops dressed as Cossacks

i don't think it'd take much force at all. they'd just ask nicely and then the site operators would comply. this has always been the case.

Suojelupoliisi (Supo) on sisäministeriön alainen valtakunnallinen poliisiyksikkö, jonka ydintoiminta-alueita ovat terrorismintorjunta, turvallisuustyö ja vastatiedustelu.

there's no way you could ever leave the garrison area with your rifle, conscripts aren't border guards you know?

kek

>flag

Pretty sure OP posted this from another IP, just like the leaf who posts the "TFW 22yo loser" thread everyday.

>implying mook would even understand what they wanted

he'd probably mail them Ip Man if they asked for an IP

This is OP doing damage control

No, I'm not OP, but I know how to ban evade.

Pretty sure every person who creates non-international discussion thread posts from some kind of proxy. For example the guy who posts the "goodmorning Sup Forums" every day usually gets his thread deleted and a 3 day ban, yet he still posts here, same with the leaf.

Mornings to 1/17

Regards 2/16 tyg man

Just immigrate to russia you'll die much faster.

>For example the guy who posts the "goodmorning Sup Forums"

I really hate that autist

>mook
>does anything for this site directly
nah.

It surely feels like that.

Yeah. No reason not to give it to foreign LE office in this kind of case.

I think this is a real request. Bilepaku, "Party Van" is a Finnish Police service unit specialized in taking care of issues coming with youth. They pick up drunken and misbehaving youngsters, counsel them gently a bit and try to talk things to a better way. It's a bad time of the year now, and they have had quite a lot of work in their hands.

>American Liberals praise nordosphere as lib paradise
>lol fight for us, be slabe, or go jail :DD

>They pick up drunken and misbehaving youngsters, counsel them gently a bit and try to talk things to a better way. It's a bad time of the year now, and they have had quite a lot of work in their hands.

fucking crazy how different our cultures are

i wish the USA had some sort of civil service program t bh. it'd be a good alternative to college/military. you wouldn't even have to pay the kids just give them housing,food,and grants in exchange for labor/social work. it'd basically be americorp only useful.

Did someone just say party van?

if it was a real request would he have asked in english?

>garrison area

You're going to go through your training in February, in Finland?

Have fun.

YES
SHITPOSTING YOUR WAY INTO HISTORY

Yes.
It's about making a contact on these grounds. The email address tells the rest.

>tfw dad took me hunting for my 21st birthday
>he owns a shotgun and a rifle, wanted me to 'become a man'
>was going to let me use the gun, despite me not being licensed
>we pick up my dads friends on the way to the woods
>they are the only people at my party other than me and my dad
>the whole drive they are having banter and I am not joining them due to nerves
>listen to their banter so I can join in later that day
>they are making jokes
>my dad is the alpha making all the banter
>at one point they realise they are leaving me out
>they turn and try to make conversation with me
>'have you ever shot anything before user?'
>'only with the xbox controller' my dad laughs
>one of them laughs and says 'there are no half naked 12 year old boys to shoot where we're going!'
>dad makes a banter 'unless user bought his laptop'
>they all laugh because apparently I look like a peadophile
>when we get to the woods dad gives me a rifle
>loudly try and joke 'EE-E--EEVERYONE FREEZE'
>shoot into the air
>one of dads friends charges me and knocks me over, I break my fingers
>tfw they didn't let me handle a gun again

Having fun is not allowed

t.israel

You might have 1 day of fun during your time.
One warm day, during your 1 month summer, at a shooting range.

>half naked 12 year old boys
i don't get this reference

also this story is exactly why you take a course before you go in the woods.

>mfw -30c temp and shooting range day
it's impossible to shoot at when you're shaking like crazy

One day my nose was runny because it was cold, then at the range it froze to my rifle.
Then we went to throw grenades, I was told to pull the pin and wait to throw it. I did not know it was my hand was coming off the safety lever, tried to put my hand back on it correctly and dropped it in the snow. I had to quickly grab it and throw it over the wall before I blew my self up.

>I sure wish the state controlled me more
I want to lynch people like you in my country.

how is it controlling if i volunteer though?

when i was a navy seal i let go of a grenade and it landed in the snow and i had to lay on top of it. good thing i'm hard as fuck cuz otherwise i might have died. it barely scratched me. i brought the fragments back as a gift to my dad and now they're in a case on his desk at nintendo

when i was in the border rangers,a russian conscript breached the finnish border,he was found sleeping in some farmers barn

he had a AK-74 and 150 rounds of ammo,and he was a bit unstable

but most likely he ended up in siberian gulag

How does that even work

n-nice

i had new type of class vii armor made out of a new type of metal thats made from stuff they found on mars. they were testing it out on me becuz they knew i was like super tough and it wouldn't matter if it didn't work. but it did so i didn't get hurt, they said they wouldn't give it to most people though because they aren't as valuable as me so you probably won't hear about it much

He doesn't know those are things everybody does in basic training.

>hell
>has one of the best standards of living
NIGGA WHAT

The bit about his dad working for Nintendo didn't clue you in?

where did you go through basic that it was cold enough to freeze your rifle?

don't they get that permenant darkness shit though? couple that with mandatory military service and unbearable cold and i can see why they get suicidal

That wasn't in basic, that was Germany, but the shit I mentioned are things even supply clerks do.
I did go through during winter, at Fort Knox, it got below freezing outside.

As far as I know their government feeds them pills so that they don't miss the sun and stay compliant

Honestly I think it would be pretty neat if it was always night

Not unheard of. There is a story from mid 90's about an entire 10 man Russian conscript unit who simply got lost and ended up crossing our border. Special Border Jaegers handled it at that time too.

Lost Finnish conscripts have been gently guided back to home from both Norway and Sweden as well.

>Honestly I think it would be pretty neat if it was always night

couldn't do it. i grew up in upstate NY and got so depressed in the winter. the lack of sun literally drove me crazy and that was just from clouds and short days. moved to cali and didn't need anti depressants anymore.

>As far as I know their government feeds them pills so that they don't miss the sun and stay compliant

You don't have a fence at your border?

Russian border

not all countries have our superior wall skills

fug off nato slut

>Special Border Jaegers handled it at that time too.

did they arrest them at gunpoint and shit or did they just sort of point them home? with the way russia behaves sometimes i dunno if i'd trust it was an accident if i saw them wandering around my territory.

Nah. It just happens, and there was really no doubt on the fact that it was a honest mistake from them. No need to make a fuss in such a case.

The perception of living through a personal hell or not is not linked to standard of living. There's many other factors that adds to it, like lacking any goal or motivation in life, failing to cohere to the goals you or the rest of society has placed upon you or failing to hold any relations with other people. Living in a first world do in no way make failure in life easier to bear and probably just harder since now you will find it hard to have anyone to blame, even if it's not the case. If you are feeling like a bad person already it's easy to rationalize it as you just being shitty and what you do since you got so much for free others don't get.
You may also have some individual condition that renders your life harder or even bad or painful with no clear end in sight like chronic illness or being severely indented.
There's also that feeling that you are just a big strain on people around you, ultimately making their lives harder, Then someone may consider it better to just remove themselves, ignoring or not believing that others will just feel worse from it.

for
Danes are the biggest pill eaters of Scandinavia Finns go with coffee.