User, are you even listening to me? you've just been staring blankly the whole time

user, are you even listening to me? you've just been staring blankly the whole time.

sorry, that jawline made me straight. Good day to you, trap.

Sorry, I was wondering what you looked like under that make up.

hehe, user what's a trap?

It's just that it takes alot of energy to pretend to give a fuck about everything that comes out of your mouth....

*shook hand, left*

Let's see what I can come up with here.

>continue to stare and fap

>you talk blank, I stare blank, let's fuck

>you have to excuse me, during my stay on this planet earth I have experienced some shattering scenes of horror that have left me an emotionaly dead blank person unable to respond properly to the everyday impulses that drive you normaly sane people

God damnit post more

nice try homegirl, i'm a virgin who has never had a gf so there's no way we'd be sharing company in such close quarters, let alone me being outside for any reason

btw trap or not i'd fuck you

Very sexy

>you have to excuse me, during my stay on this planet earth I have experienced some shattering scenes of horror that have left me an emotionaly dead blank person unable to respond properly to the everyday impulses that drive you normaly sane people

wow user, i'm sorry i didn't know. do you need a hug? come here.

do you want to come over and talk about it?

Sorry, I just forgot how bad and depressing my life was until I met you...well if I ever met you...

Oh merciful mary that's bad

>during this say of mine, living through these horrible scenes I have had already more than enough time to go through everything in words.

>needless to say I am done elaborating the whole scenery in words
>I value action more than words these days
>so I am fine with a hug
>thank you for being the great person you are by not adding further to the horror story that life usualy is

>you are a star in the seemingly endless darkness

uh, thank you user, but why are you talking like that? it's kinda weird

oh also user, please don't pay attention to my hair, it frequently changes color and it's something i can't control. i like it :)

I talk like that because when I went through these aforementioned stages of horror I developed in myself an alternate personality that made it possible for me to go through these stages of horror without having to kill myself.

I do that sometimes, not always. I like to play personalities I guess.
This is something that "frequently changes for me and it's something i can't control" either.
See, we have some things in common.
And your hair is cute.

Also your face, I dig that shit.
Alot.

so op which fb acct are you pulling these from and roleplaying with? :p

lol

Cn we have hot secks yet?

aw thank you user, you're not too bad looking yourself :)

hey, do you want to come inside for a bit? i have a pool and jacuzzi we could hang out in later tonight too!

>facebook

lmao user, who even uses facebook anymore!

I've never been in a jacuzzi before. I'd be glad to have the experience if you really don't mind some company.

>sure I want to cum inside
I mean sure let's go inside.
What are we going to have? Something to eat? Tv n chill?

come on in, the water is nice and warm!

not for a few more years user, i'm 16 remember? :)

I have problems beyond comprehension

16 is the age of consent almost everywhere though.

>tfw I comprehend

Wow, you look pretty young for 18

is this what Sup Forums has sunk to
some neckbeard role playing as a girl whose photos he stole from fb

user, did you forget we were in California for a minute there? i think those "horrible scenes" you went through messed with your head!

ok op, sorry i doubted you about the facebook thing.
if you're not too busy with the other two studs, i'd like to join you. also share kik if you want, you seem fun!

>tfw that wasn't even me replying
What are you talking about, I know you are 16.

Hey do you want to play some vidya?

kelsey calemine

i'm not really into roleplay or anything, sorry brah. i'm just insanely bored avoiding my finals studying

i met this girl at a concert in LA and found out she was instagram famous. she was super qt and liked the same music as i like. this is my coping mechanism for realizing i will never see her again

it's the only romantic connection some of us ever make or will make, rodina. i beg you to have mercy and understand/pity us

i was thinking we could hang out on my bed and watch a movie :)

I feel you man, I got a-levels coming up
good luck Sup Forumsro, sorry I doubted you

no problem fam, good luck on yours as well

Good luck on those finals.

She is a real cutie though. Would you share that instagram?

>hang out on my bed
>why.jpg

Sure thing but only if the movie is good.
Otherwise you'll sit on the ground.
>while I secretly fap on your bed.

hey i know what you mean by coping mechanism and doing this stuff
i collect celeb pics for probably the same reasons. my 'coping' is up to 500GB in that way, and also added a few of them on snapchat because it's literally as close to their company and sharing their life with them as i'll ever get

@fatherkels

she is.

>why.jpg
because doing that has always been a dream of mine haha

what are you studying?
I'm avoiding a paper that's part of my genetics final.
It's completely unrelated to my major and I can't get into it.

this

Strunk as fuck

make-up free

yeah i do the same thing but with pictures of girls i know or instagram famous girls like her. i have a few on snapchat as well. it does kinda feel like you're close in a way. pic related

studying design, possibly architecture. not an easy job to get into in LA but then again anything besides burger flipping is. i should move.

also a really old picture, don't do her dirty like that man

random advice/recommendation: don't move to the midwest if you decide to relocate. the cost of living is cheap but the weather is absolute shit 6-7 months out of the year

Still cute as fuck.

>tfw you will never cuddle with her on her bed watching movies
>tfw you will never hear her say "are you even listening" because you don't get to talk to her in the first place
Why live?

i was thinking more north like seattle or oregon, but thank you for the advice. i'd prefer to stick around the west coast, away from desert / tornadoes etc

west coast is best coast. if i had money and means i'd live there too
super adorable girl btw, not many i see are skinnier than i am either. would love to date her for that and lots of other reasons :\

i feel you man.

to make matters worse, i actually took a girl i've had a crush on forever out on a date recently. it took a lot of courage and i kinda stumbled through it. since i was so inexperienced i think i fucked up and we kinda have drifted from talking since then. so i'm now back to my pictures.

>you will never bring her to disneyland
>you will never share a caramel apple and watch fireworks together

kill me now

any chick with that color hair is a guaranteed freak bitch.

Man, you're still good.
I've lost the love of my life.

Literaly. Sounds cheesy as fuck but fuck me in the asshole sideways this shit hurts me everyday.

>pic related
You kill me first

it's not cheap, that's for sure.

she was super adorable in person too. met her at a show. she was kinda awkward and shy it was so cute.

i've tried asking about my situation on /adv/ a few times, got a lot of mixed replies but also a LOT of "yeah you fucked up, forget her and move on"s. i hope they're wrong but we really havent talked like we used to in a few months i don't know how to just jump back into it

and i'm sorry man, i guess it's better to have never loved at all than to have loved and lost. i've never been in a real relationship so i don't know what to tell you but i hope you are ok

So much make up in this thread .

OP here, i have to go to work now, but i hope you all find happiness in a QT somewhere, someday.

have a good day Sup Forumsrahs

What can I tell you. I'm pretty fucking far from ok.
But who cares about that kinda shit, right?

And I don't think you've fucked up.
I don't know the details, but it's pretty fucking difficult to fuck up forever.

With the girl I have been with, we went through so much shit that I have learned, that you can never ultimately fuck up.
It's impossible.
If there is a connection between you you can always fix things if there is the wish to fix it, coming from both sides that is.
If that dedication is not there then it is not possible.

So don't give up.
Go with your gut feeling.

Have a good one. Your thread was good.
Liked it.

thanks, see ya around the chan friend.