What kind of phone does Sup Forums use?
Post your current cellphone/smartphone.
Pic related, I'm using the LG G4.

Z2

how is it? probably gonna sell my g2 and buy a g4

Op2 fag here

iPhone 6S Plus

lg g2 is the best phone i've ever had
i've broken and replaced almost every part in that phone at one point or another, if i get a new screen i can use it again

now i got the g3, id trade this phone for a g2 screen in a heart beat

Galaxy s7

Z, the very first
Its still a good phone, but i should switch it soon

G4 is pretty damn good.

IPhone 5

It's too easy to use
Little to no customization
iCloud is shit

I just wish android would have a pocketable phone what isn't big as hell...

S7 and 6s+

Lg g3

This

iPhone 6 64gb

Droid Turbo

LG Zero (H650E)

Moto X Style

sweet phone

There are plenty small powerful android phones. Xperia Z5 for example.

compact

Lenovo S1 Vibe. Has served me pretty well.

Zenfone 2

J5

s6 at the moment , cant wait to get my hands on a one plus 3 !

ive got the g4 as well. Do you like yours? Im kind of regretting getting it, it's battery life isn't too good and it heats up very easily.

iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey.

Nexus 6 absolute master race. Nothing beats stock Android.
Wondering if I should get the 6p

Ma nigga

Just get iPhone SE and jailbreak the shit out of it.

had to switch from g2 to g4 last week, its great although theres no point switching really unless its broke or something

>Nexus 5

The only problem i've gotten so far is the battery, aside that is perfect

OnePlus X.

really guys , beside "being a Apple" how can you justify actually shelling out the money to buy a overpriced phone , not saying that is bad but way over priced , heck the new iphone 7 is only going to be around 2gb on ram ...

it was one of the best phone that passes by my hands , relatively fast for the price and reliable , pure android and no manufacture apps

Not op, but I have one and it's breddy gud. Battery life is decent, but not great. Luckily when I bought mine it came with a spare battery. It does get pretty warm with long use, but not unacceptably so. I still wish I had gone with the galaxy s6 though.

why is japmoot telling me to go outside

I have Nexus 6p. It's a great phone I am really happy with it. It's my first Android phone though so I can't really comment on any others. 6p is a BIG phone, it was very hard for me to get used to, considering I had an iPhone 5c before.

Moto e 2nd Gen. I got it for $35 used in great condition and is good enough.

I have it also, only problems is it gets hot fairly easy and since it's curved when its sitting on my desk it wobbles when I try to use it.

Muh Micha

Pretty cool phone

Yeah I had an s6 for month but I switched over to the g4 because it was cheaper. Definitely liked the s6 better

One plus one decent phone

I just like how easy to use it is. I have an Android phone for work (Moto G) and I fucking hate the thing.

the moto g is one of the low end androids , around 60gbp , so its like comparing to a iPhone 3gs , but i give you that apple made the right choice in making them easy to use , if you can use a iphone you can use a ipad or a ipod , its one of there selling points beside the brand , still way to expensive

I have this

Bought one of these yesterday's but i had oxygen OD i thougb ut was supposed to come with Cyanogen ..can someone help too dumb for Sup Forums

Damn sorry that came out retarded

G3, just installed marshmallow and it's running so nice now!

They feel like they cost about £60. That said, the main reason I don't like it is because for work I have to have a ten digit, alphanumeric passcode and it's a fucking nightmare compared to my iPhone's touch ID/4 digit passcode.

You're right about the iPad too. I've got one and it's seamless to switch between the two, so I quite like that. Far too expensive though, you're not wrong.

Galaxy S7 Edge w/ 64 gb sd card

Note 5, they aren't even available in my country.

Samsung neo plus with a broken screen

My phones over the years:
Nokia something
LG KF600
Samsung Jet
HTC Sensation XE
LG Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P

LG G5
Love this thing

Samsung Galaxy grand prime

galaxy note 4 with skin

LG G Stylo.

Shit is so cash.

Galaxy S7 edge

i am using galaxy s3 now but im thinking about buying the s7.
any s7 users here? can you give me some pros and cons? maybe compare to the s3?

How is it? Thinking of dropping my iPhone 5 for something like this, or the S6

S6 32gb

32GB model of this bitch

it's good, it's fast and the camera is clear as fuck. you should buy this one or the edge

Me too, it's a little bigger then I'd like but that's my only real complaint.

Oh, and the battery could be better