There are people who will actually, unironically vote for Trump this election

>There are people who will actually, unironically vote for Trump this election

Are you all really that stupid?

No. Americans sure are, though.

Meme magic :^)

The stupidest are those who vote for him ironically

Yes, we are.

>There are people who will actually, unironically vote for Clinton this election

Are you all really that stupid?

I don't care anymore, I'm tired of discussing this shit.

All I know is I'm fucked because I'm Mexican and I'll never be able to lay a foot on the US as long as that faggot has power. I don't care what you say about entering legally, if that guy becomes president then racists will pop up everywhere thinking it's okay to do what they do.
When it was May the 5th my twitter was blowing up with stuff like #BuildTheWall next to #BurnTheMexicanFlag.

To be honest I get why they hate them, mexicans are all uneducated idiots, I hate this fucking country and I just want to get out.

I'll just have to look for other options so I can move out without my ethnicity being a problem.

Do Australians hate Mexicans as much as the rest of the world? That seems like a nice place to live in.

Its America, they're that stupid.

Is she voting for trump?

Jokes on you. Im voting Vermin Supreme.

Still better than Trump.

yeah nah

What happened to Bernie?

Sorry, not an Americunt.

literally nothing wrong with trump

He's sort of still in the race, but the odds are highly against him.

No one wants you m8. Several centuries ago, the world created Mexico to contain all of the degenerate hispanics. And that's where you'll stay

I kind of liked that jew :/

>your typical anti trump bitch

If I were an American, I'd vote for Trump just to make people like you mad.

He's on his way out..

i always vote ironically

/thread

Only one who's going to keep Islam away.

Where I live people are generally not racist at all. Also I don't think Trump cars if you get a green card and do it legally. He just didn't want aliens stealing or jobs, and running drugs.

This person is entirely atypical