Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

>escote_generoso.jpg
CHI

CHI

Al final te fuiste a alemania, sudaca asqueroso?

Ich bin ein Pozzhahnrei. Ihr wollt wissen, was das ist? Nun, lasst mich erklären.

Der normale Hahnrei erhält nur ein Geschenk von seinem schwarzen Stecher: Ein schwarzes Kind. Doch der Pozzhahnrei will mehr. Er will drei Geschenke. Wir sind gierige kleine Schlampen.

Doch zuerst dazu, wie ich es tue.

Normalerweise fahre ich in meinem Mercedes zu einer Strassenstudio-Kreuzung, wo Schwarze ihre Muskeln trainieren, wo der Schweiss auf ihrer Haut glänzt und die Luft von ihrem Geruch erfüllt ist. Da werde ich schon steif, wenn ich nur dran denke. Manchmal komme ich ein bisschen in meine Hose. Ich steige aus und frage die Schwarzen, wer von ihnen AIDS hat. Sie wissen dann schon, was kommt. Einer tritt hervor, und wir fahren gemeinsam etwas weiter. Dann hole ich ein Messer und steche es in meine Harnröhre und drehe es ein bisschen, wir nennen das den „Aids-Dreher“ in der Hahnrei-Community.

Klar, es tut weh, aber was als nächstes kommt, ist einfach zum Abspritzen geil. Der Schwarze schiebt seinen gewaltigen AIDSverseuchten Schwanz in meine Harnröhre und fickt mich, bis wir beide kommen. So habe ich mir schon 4 verschiedene Arten von AIDS geholt. Das ist das erste Geschenk.

Dann fahren wir nach Hause, wo er meine Frau fickt. Das ist das zweite Geschenk. Sie hat auch schon viele Arten von AIDS. Jedes Mal, wenn sie schwanger wird, schenkt sie mir ein schwarzes Baby, das auch AIDS hat. Das ist das größte Geschenk, zu wissen, dass meine Kinder mehr weiße Frauen infizieren werden.

>Why not bully Swedes or Americans?

But we do, all the time, hell I can't even remember the last time I bully a german

What?

真剣にいえば、このコミュニティのドイツ人メンバーに対するいじめは、特にドイツ人が最も大きな貢献者であり、この掲示板に最も関与しているからです。

それは単に「ミームズ」や「冗談」ではなく、その猛烈な攻撃であり、意図にかかわらず人々を傷つけ、感情を傷つける。私は、ここで不安定な敗者から私の遺産を捨て去る何年もの絶え間ない不必要な攻撃を受けて、自分の国で誇りを持っているのは難しいと思うドイツ人の唯一の人だとは言えません。なぜスウェーデン人やアメリカ人をいじめませんか?彼らは私たちの平和な小さな国よりもはるかに恥ずかしくないですか?イタリア人は私たちよりも怪我をしませんが、私たちはヨーロッパで最も純粋な白人です。

単に冗談ではなく、何度も何度も何度も何度も繰り返されているとき、体系的に繰り返されているように、それを繰り返すという意図にかかわらず、結局真実になります。そしてそれはそれ以上のジョークではなく、その有害なものです!
あなたはドイツ人の男を、彼の顔に「カック」(全く真実ではない)と呼ぶでしょうか?ドイツ人の地球の親切で平和で勤勉な働きをする塩に、彼らは "キツネ"と言いますか?あなたの仲間の白い兄弟にその言葉をお伝えしますか?あなたは今、恥ずかしいと感じ始めていますか?あなたは退屈なファック?

あなたが破壊する国家の誇り、お互いに対するあなたの分裂する白人、あなたがこの信じられないほど忌まわしい行動に従事したときにあなたが支持すると主張するものの反対をしている。だから私はあなたが今停止することをお勧めします。

>Germs

>than our peaceful little country
Too far.

>country X is full of fucking retarded peace of trash human beeing that should kys as fast as possible
>genecoide when
>i cant wait until your whole nation is dying out
>good that all of your woman is taking arab dick and that you will be a minority in your own country very soon
>I fucking hate arab and niggers and yet I logg in every day to talk about them for hours

> why is everyone on this board in their /generals/ I dont understand

Welcome to Sup Forums

What does it mean?

Selamun aleykum brother! What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

good boobs

everybody bully everybody
flavour of the month gets bonus bullies
simple as that

>Cuckmany

Krijg kanker

after reading this I want to bully Germans even more 2bh

dit

Germans fully deserve this rightful backslash for all the mischief they unfolded upon Europe

It's people lashing out at the disgusting superiority complex german posters had before the rapefugee saga started. The same way Sweden Yes started because people were fucking tired of swedes bragging nonstop about how great it is to be swedish.

Reap what you sow, retards.

Only if you tell us the name of that lady